Moosey Awards - Sexiest Female

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Da Moose~
Sexy

Arousing or tending to arouse sexual desire or interest.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....

There are so many attractive women at KMC, but unfortunately, only 10 could be nominated.

Here, are your choices, for Sexiest Female.

droolio

Bardock42
So many beauties...I can't decide.

Soleran
Originally posted by Bardock42

I can

lil bitchiness
silver_tears flirt1

~Da Moose~

I can't find the Bardock choice... cry

Bardock42
Why is lil bitchiness not on the list...she's sexy....

Bardock42
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
I can't find the Bardock choice... cry

It's because I didn't yet get the sexchange you got me for christmas...cry

-Tired Hiker-
The one I'd choose isn't up there. bye

~Da Moose~
Why is lil bitchiness not on the list...she's sexy....

*sigh* Why do I have to keep answering this question? I put up the names that I am given. The only case where I change things is if there are more than 10 people, and some of those are panel members, in which case, I drop the panel members.

~Da Moose~
It's because I didn't yet get the sexchange you got me for christmas...cry

The do it yourself kit I sent you? sad

~Da Moose~
And for the record Bardock, I agree Milla should be near or at the top of that list. erm

Clovie
I was to say that there are the same as on the funniest... and then I choked bag

Bardock42
*sigh* Why do I have to keep answering this question? I put up the names that I am given. The only case where I change things is if there are more than 10 people, and some of those are panel members, in which case, I drop the panel members.

I don't know why you keep answering it since you must be perfectly aware that I actually know the answer....

The do it yourself kit I sent you? sad

Yeah, it's just..you know..not sure...

And for the record Bardock, I agree Milla should be near or at the top of that list. erm

Yeah, if she wasn't so feminist and communist I'd like to do her....scratch that...I'd like to do her droolio

Roulette
O.O I'm on the list? embarrasment

*rubs chin* shiz, I don't know who to vote for.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Clovie
I was to say that there are the same as on the funniest... and then I choked bag

There are a few different choices there, yes.

Unfortunately, some members just stand out more than others to everyone, and therefore you see repeat nominations.

~Da Moose~
I don't know why you keep answering it since you must be perfectly aware that I actually know the answer....

Yeah, it's just..you know..not sure...

Yeah, if she wasn't so feminist and communist I'd like to do her....scratch that...I'd like to do her droolio

It's for the benefit of others, really...

Just follow the directions....use the scissors for the cutting things, and the glue for the glueing things.

laughing out loud She IS the sex. droolio

Bardock42
It's for the benefit of others, really...

Just follow the directions....use the scissors for the cutting things, and the glue for the glueing things.

laughing out loud She IS the sex. droolio

Well, i started once, but I think I used the glue for the cutting things..then I was in pain...then I stopped.......I'm still in pain.

And yes...yes she is. Good looking gal.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Roulette
O.O I'm on the list? embarrasment

*rubs chin* shiz, I don't know who to vote for.

Vote for yourself. Politicians do it all the time. smile

Clovie
There are a few different choices there, yes.

Unfortunately, some members just stand out more than others to everyone, and therefore you see repeat nominations. yeah.. I understand that.. just... what aa I doing there? blink

~Da Moose~
Well, i started once, but I think I used the glue for the cutting things..then I was in pain...then I stopped.......I'm still in pain.

And yes...yes she is. Good looking gal.

lol

You should, uh, see a doctor about that.

Yep...and her aura is very attractive as well.

~Da Moose~
yeah.. I understand that.. just... what aa I doing there? blink

You? Why not? And you had 3 nominations.

Clovie
You? Why not? And you had 3 nominations. okay.

I'm not voting for self anyway erm

Roulette
Vote for yourself. Politicians do it all the time. smile

laughing out loud I'm gunna pass on that.

yeah.. I understand that.. just... what aa I doing there? blink

Cloves, you're hawt^-^ that's why you're therebig grin

badboy2006
lg isnt up there so i went with clovie

~Da Moose~
okay.

I'm not voting for self anyway erm

*shrugs* You don't have to....

Clovie
Cloves, you're hawt^-^ that's why you're therebig grin You're TOO!!! so I was right stick out tongue and you'll find out that I was more right!!! when you get mooore happy

*shrugs* You don't have to.... and I don't erm

badboy2006
aww see shes upset now

Roulette
You're TOO!!! so I was right stick out tongue and you'll find out that I was more right!!! when you get mooore happy

Hahaembarrasment

oh bah...that's crazy talk^-^

badboy2006
it is indeed

Bardock42
lol

You should, uh, see a doctor about that.

Yep...and her aura is very attractive as well.

Nah, I have this doctor yourself kit...that should be enough

And her name is hot.

badboy2006
yeah its hot alright

Bloigen
I voted Roulette. youpi

Syren
eyes

Sexy women... all of you.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bloigen
I voted Roulette. youpi

Very good decision....

Roulette
eek! thanks Bloigen embarrasment

Syren...indeed, what a schexy list^^ I don't think I can choose just one!

Syren
It's fine, choose just me stick out tongue

Roulette
laughing out loud

Bloigen
Very good decision....

Thanks, I made it myself. barker

Bloigen
eek! thanks Bloigen embarrasment

youpi

Syren
laughing out loud

What's funny? I'm serious ninja

Bardock42
Thanks, I made it myself. barker

Can you make one for me too?

Syren
Bardock, did you vote yet?

Roulette
youpi

big grin

Originally posted by Syren
What's funny? I'm serious ninja

The tongue smiley threw me offembarrasment

Bloigen

Bardock42

Syren

The tongue smiley threw me offembarrasment

My tongue has a tendency to do that flirt

Oh wait, you said threw, not got...

Bardock42
Bardock, did you vote yet?

What's it to you?

Syren
Everything weep

Bloigen
No. Can you?

Okay, vote a red option. barker

Bardock42
Everything weep

Well then, no, I did not vote...

Clovie
Everything weep you're winning anyway roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Okay, vote a red option. barker

I don't want to though....

Roulette
My tongue has a tendency to do that flirt

Oh wait, you said threw, not got...

laughing out loud I don't think I was quite prepared for that oneembarrasment hehe.

Bloigen

Bardock42

Mr. Sandman
Sexy pictures should be up

Roulette
Tell her she's a skank...

laughing out loud I would have thought that you'd prefer to be called one...
don't you want to be the #1 skank?sad

Clovie
pic of me embarrasment

Bardock42
laughing out loud I would have thought that you'd prefer to be called one...
don't you want to be the #1 skank?sad

Hmm...nice offer, but not necessarily...

Mr. Sandman
pic of me embarrasment
lol, very nice Clovie

Syren
laughing out loud I don't think I was quite prepared for that oneembarrasment hehe.

No one's ever prepared, baby flirt

Too much? I think that was too much confused

Mr. Sandman
Too much? There's no such thing.

Keep going

Roulette
pic of me embarrasment

laughing out loud...so hot!drool..hehe

Hmm...nice offer, but not necessarily...

sad Oh..I see.

Syren
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
Too much? There's no such thing.

Keep going

Well, I could... did you vote yet? eyes

Roulette
No one's ever prepared, baby flirt

Too much? I think that was too much confused

laughing

no, no....that was cute m'dear^-^

Syren
Sorry... I'm trying way too hard roll eyes (sarcastic)

Roulette
Sorry... I'm trying way too hard roll eyes (sarcastic)

Naw...let's call it enthusiasm^-^ you're gettin in the gamethumb up

Syren
Yeah w00t

Roulette
big grinhehe.

Clovie
laughing out loud...so hot!drool..hehe girlflirtph

Roulette
girlflirtph

Haha^^ hug

Fëanor
i find this sorely unfair as there are no multiple choices. so many to choose. actually there are only three i see up there i know of.

Syren
Who else voted for me? I'd like to know so I can say thanks eek!

Bardock42
I certainly didn't.

Syren
F*ck you mhm

Fëanor
Who else voted for me? I'd like to know so I can say thanks eek! you can begin by dancing for me!!! eek!

Syren
I don't dance.

Fëanor
I don't dance. neither do i, but that's never stopped me before wink

Syren
I think maybe this thread should have been called 'Most Hideous Female' - either that or the ads are confused.

Bardock42
I think maybe this thread should have been called 'Most Hideous Female' - either that or the ads are confused.

Nah....sexy females help with those kind of problems.

LiL nAstY GirL
Syren, she is gorgeous happy

Bardock42
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Syren, she is gorgeous happy

You are not soo bad yourself shifty

~Da Moose~
You are not soo bad yourself shifty

Neither are you. naughty

silver_tears
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
silver_tears flirt1

flirt1
You're such a doll crylove

Lana
How exactly do you decide when there's more than 10 noms who gets on the poll? stick out tongue

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Lana
How exactly do you decide when there's more than 10 noms who gets on the poll? stick out tongue

It's not easy. Usually, I go by the number of nominations a person gets, and then work backwards. I also take panel members off if they are tied with another individual who is not on the panel. I've taken myself off of 2 and Kerry off one or two and Vinny as well. I try to be as fair as possible.

Leo.M
My vote goes to LiL nAstY GirL, but she's not on there and neither is LethalFemme no expression............. 1234

Ronny
Two votes? Ouch.

VanillaCocaCola
Hmm... I voted for Ladyluck, only because she's stunningly beautiful and not 'sexy', which in my opinion goes a lot farther than 'sexy'. Don't care that that wasn't what the poll was for.

Originally posted by Ronny
Two votes? Ouch. Could be no votes.

chris_64256
my vote was for Roulette.

Roulette
^Thanksembarrasment

~Da Rev~
I'm going to have to say Roulette, because her sig is a lyric of a tool song, and under my sig is a lyric from the same tool song.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by silver_tears
flirt1
You're such a doll crylove

I know I am eyes

Roulette
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
I'm going to have to say Roulette, because her sig is a lyric of a tool song, and under my sig is a lyric from the same tool song.

laughing out loud so in love with Tool...that is excellentbig grin

Thanks for the vote Alexthumb up hehe.

chris_64256
^Thanksembarrasment

No, thank you for posting your pics wink

La Vierge
GO ALICIA!!! WOO!!!

WickedTexasMomA
Roulette eek!

Syren
disgust

People are voting for Rou because she quoted a popular song... she's gonna beat me and it's nothing to do with her sex appeal.

I could cry... but on the other hand I'd couldn't lose to a more deserving winner happy

Roulette
Originally posted by chris_64256
No, thank you for posting your pics wink

laughing out loud

Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Roulette eek!

Thanks!embarrasment

disgust

People are voting for Rou because she quoted a popular song... she's gonna beat me and it's nothing to do with her sex appeal.

I could cry... but on the other hand I'd couldn't lose to a more deserving winner happy

confused That was only Alex, because he's head over heels in love with Tool^^ haha

deserving? embarrasment...that's sweet...but, m'dear, you are still ahead of me^-^ I seriously doubt that I'm going to win.

VanillaCocaCola
Does no one realize how ****ing hot GuitarBunny is?

Valharu
Originally posted by VanillaCocaCola
Does no one realize how ****ing hot GuitarBunny is? She's a hotty, but nothing special. beer

Alpha Centauri
disgust

I swear you're the same girl who said "It's all in fun", yet I've seen you slyly try to get votes to win and slyly trying to get people to vote for you using base level subliminals.

They don't mean anything, they're just net votes, it's "all in fun". If people vote, they vote, right? Why try to influence such a thing as this? It's like cheating on a video game, surely no satisfaction if you do win.

-AC

Kongu_Dude
srug

Captain REX
I'm not going to vote, too many sexyful choices.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/Rexus1214/Exploding-head.gif

Unkn0wn
ROULETTE! eek! vote for Roulette! eek!

Roulette
O.O embarrasment

Kongu_Dude
O.O embarrasment

^-^ Hi! Bye! I gotta go.. sad Bye!

Roulette
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
^-^ Hi! Bye! I gotta go.. sad Bye!

Um...Hi!^^...ok!...haha *waves* bye.

Clovie
I could cry... but on the other hand I'd couldn't lose to a more deserving winner happy yeah. like me. erm

but since this all thing is for fun.. couldn't care less. proved my point. and that's it.

Syren
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I swear you're the same girl who said "It's all in fun", yet I've seen you slyly try to get votes to win and slyly trying to get people to vote for you using base level subliminals.

They don't mean anything, they're just net votes, it's "all in fun". If people vote, they vote, right? Why try to influence such a thing as this? It's like cheating on a video game, surely no satisfaction if you do win.

-AC

laughing

I shouldn't have to explain, again, that I'm not at all serious in the things I say during these polls. Should I? Really AC, I swear you hunt for comments I make just so you can pounce and accuse me (yet again) of being some kind of hypocrite/idiot/liar, when mostly I'm kidding. Would you mind not doing it, please? It's getting tired erm

Oh, and if you consider -Vote For Syren toot- in any way subliminal then there's something wrong with you. I'm being blatantly obvious because, to most, it's mildly amusing. To you, it appears, it means war.

Alpha Centauri
laughing

I shouldn't have to explain, again, that I'm not at all serious in the things I say during these polls. Should I? Really AC, I swear you hunt for comments I make just so you can pounce and accuse me (yet again) of being some kind of hypocrite/idiot/liar, when mostly I'm kidding. Would you mind not doing it, please? It's getting tired erm

Oh, and if you consider -Vote For Syren toot- in any way subliminal then there's something wrong with you. I'm being blatantly obvious because, to most, it's mildly amusing. To you, it appears, it means war.

Well, I didn't mean it as an attack, but clearly I'm not wrong, and anyone with half a brain can see it. As humourous as it may seem, that "Vote for Syren!" thing is obviously going to cause some people to vote, and I don't doubt you would have a problem with that. Because we both know you love the attention, you've said that yourself.

As for the subliminals, come on. As if *Sad smiley* "I am gonna get trounced in the sexiest female thread!" isn't some kind of reverse psychology. Even I knew you wouldn't get trounced, if only because everyone here gives you what you want.

You are proving the hypocrite theory, Sy. It's nothing personal and I don't know how many times I have to tell you that.

-AC

Syren
But I'm the first to admit that I love the attention, right? If I 'play the audience' a little, it's harmless fun. It's not intended to prove anything. So I'm good at it, maybe... obviously you seem to think so as you noticed whatever I'm doing is successful. But you know what? At least I'm not rampaging around the forums, flaming everyone and generally causing havoc. At least my games are entertaining.

You gotta give me some credit stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
But I'm the first to admit that I love the attention, right? If I 'play the audience' a little, it's harmless fun. It's not intended to prove anything. So I'm good at it, maybe... obviously you seem to think so as you noticed whatever I'm doing is successful. But you know what? At least I'm not rampaging around the forums, flaming everyone and generally causing havoc. At least my games are entertaining.

You gotta give me some credit stick out tongue

Yes, much credit to manipulating OTFers into voting for you, an accolade to live by, dear.

I'd respect that last part a lot more if you didn't suggest I flame people and cause havoc, because I don't. I debate, and at least I win MY games, haha.

-AC

DarkC
Yes, much credit to manipulating OTFers into voting for you, an accolade to live by, dear.

I'd respect that last part a lot more if you didn't suggest I flame people and cause havoc, because I don't. I debate, and at least I win MY games, haha.

-AC
I may be wrong, but I think she was referring to Sorgo.

VanillaCocaCola
Is there an attention whore theory too?

Commando Queen
shit i just noticed this hehe im honored

Syren

-AC

I SAID it was harmless fun. Can you see that what I'm doing is entertaining? Not intentionally manipulative, not harmful in any way. In fact, no one else seems bothered in the slightest, why do you care?

Also, I wasn't referring to anyone in particular when I said flaming/causing havoc etc. Do you have a complex?

I seriously have had enough of you commenting on my every move AC, I don't usually mind because mostly it's in a funny manner, but it's starting to piss me off. Please, I'm asking nicely, get off my back.

Alpha Centauri
I forgive that wrong-side-of-the-bed post, Syren.

Cheer up.

-AC

Syren
Thank you... I see that's the nicest, most cooperative reponse I'm likely to get.

How are you today?

Alpha Centauri
Classic, yourself?

-AC

Syren
Irritated.

Classic?

Alpha Centauri
Yeah. Classic, good, spectacular.

Why irritated?

-AC

Syren
Meh, boredom probably. I'm still not back at work for one reason or another.

Alpha Centauri
Well I hope everything straightens itself out for you.

-AC

Syren
Thanks happy

Syren
*bump*

Bring the polls back big grin

BackFire
I can narrow it down to two, can't pick just one though. Oh well.

Syren
Who's your Two?

BackFire
Guitar bunny and some chick named Syren.

Syren
Syren? Meh, she's nothing... have you seen how hot GB is?? But, seriously, far too young (and supple - oops).

BackFire
Yeah, her age is alarming. That's why I had to go with Syren.

Syren
Wonderful happy

Syren
eek!

blushing

eek!

Ronny
ermm *feels self concious* Only three people think I'm sexy.

Guess that means thsat only three people on here have eyes ermm

Hans Moleman
Originally posted by Ronny
ermm *feels self concious* Only three people think I'm sexy.

Guess that means thsat only three people on here have eyes ermm You're not whoring yourself enough.

Syren
I will teach you the Ways laughing

RogerRamjet
i wasn't nominated for a singe poll!! i will never take part in a poll again that secluded me!! i'll just show you the finger and hope you'll die a horrible death!! mad miffed

D-Double
... have you seen how hot GB is?? But, seriously, far too young (and supple - oops).

laughing .... watch that slip of the lip, Pimp'n. It could get you a new girlfriend... tongue_ss

... or a hardcore following of guys who like girls who like girls. flirt

Ronny
I will teach you the Ways laughing No use really, Im leaving in a couple days anyways, just waiting for the winners thread.

Where is Scott anyways blink

Grand_Moff_Gav

You have to vote the Mods...women with power......droolio

Roulette
eek!

blushing

eek!

Congratulations on the win, Sy!big grin I knew you were gunna get it anyway^-^ hehe.

Syren
Congrats yourself, you sexy minx hug

Roulette
laughing out loud embarrasment thanks hug

BlackSunshine
why am I not on here?????

jk wink I dont care

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.