Most creative death sequence?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

montrel7
We've all seen threads where someone kills another quickly (Minderase, Heartstopping, etc). Thats too quick and easy. Whats the most creative way someone has killed another. The more explicit, the better.

(One example was how Deadpool killed Wolverine. Getting kicked, backflipping over Wolvie, he double stabbs him behind his back.... clean and quick BUT creative.)

BULLY!

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by montrel7
We've all seen threads where someone kills another quickly (Minderase, Heartstopping, etc). Thats too quick and easy. Whats the most creative way someone has killed another. The more explicit, the better.

(One example was how Deadpool killed Wolverine. Getting kicked, backflipping over Wolvie, he double stabbs him behind his back.... clean and quick BUT creative.)

BULLY!

You mean in a comic or one of these thread?

The most creative or at least most entertaining death that I've seen on these boards has to be Emma Frost causing half the X-Men team to orgasm to death.

But other then that most fights usually end with a Speedblitz, Mindrape, Energy Onslaught or Beat down.

montrel7
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
You mean in a comic or one of these thread?

The most creative or at least most entertaining death that I've seen on these boards has to be Emma Frost causing half the X-Men team to orgasm to death.

But other then that most fights usually end with a Speedblitz, Mindrape, Energy Onslaught or Beat down.

What! lol.. i remember emma touching those who protested and making them orgasm, and not to death. When did she kill someone, esp the x-men, with orgasms?

Also, i meant anytime not just within the threads....

Cosmo Kramer
Bullseye is a guy that has some pretty interesting ways to murder people. If you read anything with him created by Frank Miller its pure genuis and pretty sick too.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by montrel7
What! lol.. i remember emma touching those who protested and making them orgasm, and not to death. When did she kill someone, esp the x-men, with orgasms?

Also, i meant anytime not just within the threads....

She's never done that it was just an idea a user came up with on these boards...excessive orgasms will wear out the body and will eventually lead to death.

Dynamic One
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Bullseye is a guy that has some pretty interesting ways to murder people. If you read anything with him created by Frank Miller its pure genuis and pretty sick too.

Theres this one issue of DD where Bullseye hits DD in a nerve on his head with a paper airplane knocking him out facedown in a dirty puddle he woulda drowned if Bullseye didnt pull him out

complexbrother
he didn't die. but I loved how Magneto almost killed Logan by pulling all the adamantium out of his body.

how Scourge killed all them c class villians in the bar with no name was and still is the standerd for street level deaths in comics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Scourge_of_the_Underworld#Villains_killed_by_the_S
courge_in_the_Bar_With_No_Name_incident

complexbrother
http://members.aol.com/whoclix/shot.gif

juggernaut66666
darkness can be pretty creativebig grin
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/7720/thedarkness01p22ei8.th.jpg

Tron
Moving...

bigbran
thanos with the ig.

Grimm22
Originally posted by bigbran
thanos with the ig.

YES! eek!

The best one...

Turning Wolverine's skelaton into rubber laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.