Flirting in traffic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThePittman
I was driving to work this morning and on the radio they were talking about this site http://flirtingintraffic.com/ and since some of you are such big flirts I thought you need this.

Bardock42
I never read one Pitt comic...isn't that weird?

Mr. Sandman
Way to keep the spirit of the OTF going, Bardock

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
Way to keep the spirit of the OTF going, Bardock

Thank you, I have seen Futurama Episode....isn't that weird as well?

ThePittman
Originally posted by Bardock42
I never read one Pitt comic...isn't that weird? Missing out, one of the best series I've ever read.

Syren
Insanity roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Originally posted by ThePittman
Missing out, one of the best series I've ever read.

What else do you read?

ThePittman
You talking books or comics?

Bardock42
You talking books or comics?

Comics, although a further question might aim at books....

ThePittman
Originally posted by Bardock42
Comics, although a further question might aim at books.... I have it in my bio but here ya go. X-Men and subtitles, Exiles, Tarot, Fables, Majestic, New Excalibur, Conan, Teen Titans, Squadron Supreme and what ever else peaks my interest. As for books I don't read much besided computer books and coding but I like Sci-Fi and fantasy.

Bardock42
I have it in my bio but here ya go. X-Men and subtitles, Exiles, Tarot, Fables, Majestic, New Excalibur, Conan, Teen Titans, Squadron Supreme and what ever else peaks my interest. As for books I don't read much besided computer books and coding but I like Sci-Fi and fantasy.

Hmm, I just decided to stop reading teen titans...doesn't give me anything anymore....Squadron Supreme was this Marvel makes DC heroes thingy, right? I read the first three Trades that was good.

But I am basically only reading three series now...namely Hellblazer (freaking excellent), The Punisher (rather awesome) and Moon Knight (good, good soo far...)

ThePittman

Bardock42

Fëanor
I was driving to work this morning and on the radio they were talking about this site http://flirtingintraffic.com/ and since some of you are such big flirts I thought you need this. and i thought this was going to be some sort of an article on...on...never mind.

still registered though wink

ThePittman

A.J
what's your number. wink Pittman no expression

Fëanor
what's your number. wink are you going.....to call? flirt

ThePittman

ladygrim
hmmmmm

Bardock42
I'm married but just wanted to check out your profile. wink because everyone says your pretty cool cool

Who'd say something as wrong as that?

Fëanor
I'm married but just wanted to check out your profile. wink because everyone says your pretty cool cool well if you had said i was sexy...then i'd have considered it. glareOriginally posted by Bardock42
Who'd say something as wrong as that? oh? the many nights we've spent together...

ThePittman

Bardock42

Fëanor
How would I know untill I've seen you, if I said that then it would have been a lie and you don't want me to lie do you? stick out tongue well only if you're naked and in bed...sure why not. other than that, i'm not against reverse cowgirl.Originally posted by Bardock42
Nights can't speak, silly. no..of course not. silly me *fans self*

Bardock42

ThePittman

Fëanor
jawdrop actually i kid. i didn't register for that thing. like that's all i need. oh yeah i can see it now.

Live, the 11 o'clock news. Man dies in fiery crash on the 405 while using cell phone to flirt.

ThePittman

BobbyD
...been there-done that. At a traffic stop.

...ask her to join me for a few drinks at a bar up the road...the rest is sticky and nice. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.