First Base, Second Base etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leggy_n_Merry
OK this has always annoyed me. I've always wanted to know what each of the "bases" are that people use for kissing, touching whatever in America. Because we don't say it here in the UK, and sometimes they're mentioned in films and I never know what is what.

I'm also not sure whatever this was the right place to put this thread. I have never actually created a thread before even though I have been on this forum for more than 2 years.

Bardock42
Well, for example, I'm on zeroth base with Scarlett Johansson....I hope that cleared that up once and for all.

Leggy_n_Merry
Haha. Well I know that first base is kissing (well I think) but then I never know what's what after that.

ThePittman

Clovie
I never liked baseball. schmoll

JaehSkywalker
now i know... erm

Diamonds
The Georgia Nicolson version is better:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d118/-SweetAsLemons-/Wallpaper41024.jpg

Roulette
Originally posted by Clovie
I never liked baseball. schmoll

laughing

T.M
I had only heard this base thingy on crappy teen movies..

ThePittman
Well this has been around for ever, oldtimes like me used it all the time.

T.M
I have never heard anyone use it here..

Diamonds
Originally posted by T.M
I have never heard anyone use it here.. Some people's lives don't revolve around KMC petpet

Bardock42
Kiss lasting over three minutes without a breath...now...aren't you dead then?

~Da Moose~

Bardock42
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Hmm...I hit for the cycle last night! smile

Pictures!

Diamonds
Originally posted by Bardock42
Kiss lasting over three minutes without a breath...now...aren't you dead then? laughing out loud That's what me and my friends thought. We have decided it means without surfacing for air (ie: breathing through your nose).

Bardock42
Originally posted by Diamonds
laughing out loud That's what me and my friends thought. We have decided it means without surfacing for air (ie: breathing through your nose).

well, yeah,. that's what I thought as well..didn't stop me from pulling the joke....

Fëanor
Originally posted by Leggy_n_Merry
OK this has always annoyed me. I've always wanted to know what each of the "bases" are that people use for kissing, touching whatever in America. Because we don't say it here in the UK, and sometimes they're mentioned in films and I never know what is what.

I'm also not sure whatever this was the right place to put this thread. I have never actually created a thread before even though I have been on this forum for more than 2 years. laughing

T.M
Originally posted by Diamonds
Some people's lives don't revolve around KMC petpet

I meant 'here' as in where I live, not 'here' as in on KMC.

A.J

I'm also not sure whatever this was the right place to put this thread. I have never actually created a thread before even though I have been on this forum for more than 2 years. Me neither embarrasment

a1hsauce
In the words of Adam Carolla "The Baseball diamond is out of circulation...nowadays its more like an Octagon"

Syren

lil bitchiness

Bloigen
Originally posted by Syren
Why baseball though? I mean, it's not sexy confused

Why not synchronised swimming, or equestrianism?

Are you trying to say you think horses are sexy? no expression

Leggy_n_Merry

Fëanor
Oi!! Dont laugh! Lol..

It's not my fault embarrasment Us British don't use weird phrases or whatever.

But thank you for clearing that up everyone.. sorry...wasn't laughing AT you...i was laughing WITH you big grin

yeah....laurie had a hard time when i'd use certain 'american' phrases when i'd talk to her smile

Leggy_n_Merry

a1hsauce
mmmmm Scarlett Johansson yes

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by a1hsauce
mmmmm Scarlett Johanson yes

VERY mmm indeed yes

And mmmmm Jessica Alba.

a1hsauce
mmmm Scarlett Jessica Johansson Alba...now thats a beautiful name...just rrroooolllls right off the tongue shifty

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by a1hsauce
mmmm Scarlett Jessica Johanson Alba...now thats a beautiful name...just rrroooolllls right off the tongue shifty

Haha yeah.. sexay.

By the way it's "Johansson" I had to correct you lol..

a1hsauce
thats what i wrote shifty Johansson whistle

§P0oONY
I always thought it was..

1 - Kissing and shit ('Making out' to you stupid Americans)
2 - Hand Jobs
3 - Oral
4 (home run) - Intercourse!!!

Syren
Originally posted by Bloigen
Are you trying to say you think horses are sexy? no expression

Depends how they're hung shock

Fëanor

Syren
Dirty pervert stick out tongue

Fëanor
Originally posted by Syren
Dirty pervert stick out tongue flatterer stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.