Ryu vs Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge
who will win?

Mesirus
ooooo good match-up, i'm going with link, becasue i like him more. He's got the ability to got invisble and can use meteor, so maybe that can clinch it, but it could easily go the other way

shin_remy
OMG

who do you think who wins no expression

Ryu wins, he only has to Keep distance and stay in the air and shoot beams and firebals. besides

what his Link done and how much damage can he take. probaly not much of Ryu punches!!

NOW let's see how many Zelda Fanboys come and say that Link wins

The-Judge
i am going with link too... his heart containers have maken him nearly impossible to kill, and the golden gauntlets makes him the strongest guy in hyrule, and he can lift stones at many tons... and the bunnyhood makes him faster. i think link is just too much for ryu...

shin_remy
Ryu can lift a Tank no expression

The-Judge
well, have you seen the rocks link are lifting?? they are much larger than a tank... and also, link has a swordbig grin

Mesirus
i agree that if anyone says its in the bag for either of them their a fanboy, its a brilliant matchup, but i reckon link has got it, more powers, and many are more powerful than ryu, bhut if ryu gets close link isn't a big guy, and i can't see him lasting long in combat, but as i say, it could easily go either way

shin_remy
euhm have you seen the ending in 3s ?

he lifted a huge rock, 3 times his seize and above that, was ORO sitting, also holding a rock with ease.

soo ryu lifted 2 Big Rocks. and the same time!!!!

The-Judge
it takes link a second or less to lift a rock twenty times his size over his headsmile

Mesirus
yes, but if he can't see link there no point having all that strength, MOVE AWAY FROM STRENGTH and into the fight itself plz, ryu can be cut, the sword is a dangerous weapon, and link has proved he can use it well. and has got some mean ranged attacks of his own

shin_remy
good for you no expression

is that proof that he wins?

how wil he get Ryu when Ryu is in the air? Arrows? hahaha please roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mesirus
why does he need arrows? any attacks ryu sends down can be blocked and reflected, and he does have invisiblity, meteor attacks

The-Judge
what??messed well, the bunnyhood also makes him fast, and the heart containers make him nearly indestructible. giant rocks at many tons only scrathes, nearly. and his mirror shield would deflect ryus energyattacks. also, ryu can avoid bullets, but avoiding a sword in close fight? he cant win with his protectiles in this one

The-Judge
link can kill ryu without arrows, and what will ryu do in the air??messed

Tallis
Ryu: Hadouken
*Link uses Mirror Shield*
Ryu: Holy Shi-------

The-Judge
hahabig grin

shin_remy
he dodged bullets a few meters from his head so he will probaly able to doge his sword.

You say that Ryu can't win without his Projectiles!!! and what if Ryu disarmed Link from his sword, and he has to fight H2H??

if Ryu sees just one opening, THAT HE WILL SEE cause Link has recoverytime from every swing he does with his sword.

soo then he is able to do a Shin Shoryuken!!!! Then Link is F#cked big grin

The-Judge
link will then survive the hadoukensmile and even if ryu kills, with will never happen, then link would be survived bi his fairyssmile up to FOUR freakin times. and link can do his spin attacksmile and if link is unarmed, he is still dangerous with his inhuman strengt, which seems much bigger than ryus. and link has more weapons than his sword.

Tallis
Originally posted by shin_remy
he dodged bullets a few meters from his head so he will probaly able to doge his sword.

You say that Ryu can't win without his Projectiles!!! and what if Ryu disarmed Link from his sword, and he has to fight H2H??

if Ryu sees just one opening, THAT HE WILL SEE cause Link has recoverytime from every swing he does with his sword.

You seem to forget that link has a shield

shin_remy

if Ryu sees just one opening, THAT HE WILL SEE cause Link has recoverytime from EVERY swing he does with his sword!!!!!!!!

read it again!!

SOO UNFAIR about his fairy's

his fairy's can bring him to life for 4 times and everytime when he comes back to life he dies again, he keeps dying

The-Judge
his fairys are only backuo if neededsmile since you are claiming ryu can defeat link, then tell me how?smile

Tallis
At Shin Remy FYI if you knew ANYTHING about real fighting you'd no that Ryu being in the Sky would be a HUGE disadvantage. With bunny hood Link could dadge any projectiles and just let ryu come to him were he'd meet a sharp end

shin_remy

again quote T_T

Every swing that Link does has RECOVERYTIME!!!!!! yeah EVERY SWING!!

enough time for Shin Shoryuken

Tallis
Every Swing is backed by his Shield

The-Judge

The-Judge
well, i cant see an advantage for ryusmile

shin_remy
Originally posted by Tallis
Every Swing is backed by his Shield

yeah backed by his shield roll eyes (sarcastic) .Is impossible unless you have 3 or 4 arms

while Ryu dodge a attack and comes at the back of Link or at the left or rightside of his sword. Can Link impossible block with his shield while he still standing to the ground with his sword

and WTF a little shield. Do you think Ryu won't Break that shield

The-Judge
he cant break the legendary mirror shield, nor the legendary master sword. and link can make himself invinsibel in 2 minutes, and then, goodbye, ryu. and ryu cant run away, link takes on the bunny hood and catches him, and then, stabs him to dead

shin_remy
Originally posted by The-Judge
he cant break the legendary mirror shield, nor the legendary master sword.

based on what ?

The-Judge
well, ryu isnt really a threat to link, it seemssmile end of the real topic, now it will just turn to sf-fanboys meeting room, where they overrates ryu and says he can do things he cant dosmile hahasmile breaking the mirror shieldmessed

MURDEROUS RYU
parden my intrusion but NO WAY!!!Link is indeed good but we all know he cant preform any of those feats with out spcieal items atire weapons ect. RYU on the otherhand uses hard work and dedication,NO outside objects or forces here.Call me a FANBOY if you want but im fanboy for a reason, sf no CAPCOM is the best and the strongest.

Tallis
So.

Just because Link uses items doesn't mean anything. He stil wins. I mean that's link's thing, he uses an armada of weapons to defeat his enemies.

And I bet you think Ryu could beat Goku

MURDEROUS RYU
DUDE.Link does have alot of weapons but i mean link cant dodge bullets destroy buildings like ryu nor does he use chi energy and no ryu cant beat goku but it would be a damn good fight!

Tallis
So what is he can't fire chi blast you act as if it's the greatest ting in the world. Ryu can't use a sword, he can't fire an arrow, he can't use magic, he can't wear masks that make him extemely powerful.

And no Gokue would flatten him in 10 seconds.

MURDEROUS RYU
how do u know ryu cant do those things if you never seen him try,besides he doesnt need to hes powerful on his own and it wouldnt be 10s fight,ive seen ryu pull off some pretty dbzish stuff.

The-Judge
well, shin_remy and i have talked about the match on msn halv-an-hour or something, and it ended in a draw. it could go either way...

The-Judge
and yeah, goku would kill ryu in a second...

Penelope
Ryu is my favorite street fighter character, but...Link would defeat him easily. It's a "wrap".

The-Judge
well, link has many counters against ryu, but ryu is a supreme fighter, has access to evil ryu, has cool attacks and so on, and he is smart. i argued with shin_remy, and it ended in a draw... it could go either way

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by The-Judge
his fairys are only backuo if neededsmile since you are claiming ryu can defeat link, then tell me how?smile
Dude is this FULL equipment link, since I'm a zelda fanboy I can tell you, Full equipment link is GOD.

Mesirus
i thought we'd finished this?? link wins, end of, anyone who says ryu you may mark as SF fanboys

MURDEROUS RYU
i use to really like link but now u guys made me hate that little wimp, any guy who runs aruond with tights and fairies and also cant even hold his own in battle without useing some kind of WEAPON probally couldnt even beat DAN and he wears PINK GI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The-Judge
link is fighting a guy like ryumessed weapons are nescenary... look what ryu can do in the gif i am posting (HOME-MADE)... ryu is stronger than that. but i think it could go either way

MURDEROUS RYU
NOW THAT IS HILLARIOUS!!! laughing laughing laughing out loud and thats exactly what wood happen to link!!!

The-Judge
no, it would happen to fox, but not to linkwink

The-Judge
i would have maken a gif-fight between link and ryu, but couldt find the right sprites... hehe

MURDEROUS RYU
i think so. give me reason how link wood win and ill give you a counter reason.

The-Judge
hehe... he can become immortal in two minutes and cheat ryu by attending he is stupid and just standing there... ryu would then try to attack link in close fighting, but getting slashed in half... and his hadokens would be reflected by the mirror shield. ryu cant counter link, he doesnt know him, and link is more advanced. but it could go either way

Mesirus
any ranged attacks can be reflected back via mirror sheild, in combat links got a sword and is just as strong as Ryu, go on, plus link has magic, can be revived up to 4 times, so go on counter it....impress me

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by MURDEROUS RYU
i think so. give me reason how link wood win and ill give you a counter reason.
ryu's projectiles would be reflected by mirror sheild, and link is just to versatile. he could go back in time with the harp of ages. he has extra durability with his weapons, he could turn in to goron and run ryu over, or summon gaints with his ocarina. . . too many options

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0e/Link_LOZ_with_items.png

MURDEROUS RYU
1st off so what if he can ressurect so can gill and as long as he has at least a single hyper gauge he cando it when ever he wants which is way more than 4 times and i still manage to beat him and in the story line ryu is stonger than gill.and as far as the mirror goes ryu will either shoryuken the sheild and break it or at least knock it out of his hands or just man handle link with physical attacks and take it away. like takeing candy from a baby.or he could take all his items away and destroy them all

The-Judge
sf-fanboy... you dontknow link. he have superhuman strenght thanks to his golden gauntlets, superhumanspeed thanks to his bunnyhood, superhuman defense, way better than ryus, from heart containers... and his mirror hiel and master sword cant break. and he can get revived 4 times. and he is to strong to be knocked out even ones by ryu

Emperor Ashtar
1st off so what if he can ressurect so can gill and as long as he has at least a single hyper gauge he cando it when ever he wants which is way more than 4 times and i still manage to beat him and in the story line ryu is stonger than gill.and as far as the mirror goes ryu will either shoryuken the sheild and break it or at least knock it out of his hands or just man handle link with physical attacks and take it away. like takeing candy from a baby.or he could take all his items away and destroy them all

Ryu is not stronger than gill, he's close to being As strong as gill, but stronger, no.

MURDEROUS RYU
fine ryu will do a shakenetsu hadouken and burn all his clothes off and how are all links abilities superehuman their good but not superhuman now the things ryus done is super human,i mean he destroyed buildings with normal hadoukens and that was alpha he was only like 20yrs,his hadoukens completely insenerated people and i dont think the mirror sheild can take on blast the size of a kamehameha.and even thoe link does have all those clothes that increase his abilities ryus still stonger than him and if link tried to slash him with the sword it wood cut like a butter knife on a brick. and ryu is stronger than gill becuase alex beat gill but ryu beat alex easily.and if im sf fanboy than guys r zelda fanboys

Mesirus
Murderous your a Fanboy who seems to have ryu confused with superman, normally i wouldn't say something like this but for you i'l make a exception, your idea's are absoulute crap, theres no way the master sword would bounce off ryu, and the mirror sheild can and would reflect ryu's kamehameha, and links suit (one of them) is resistant to being burnt in any way shapeor form

Emperor Ashtar
fine ryu will do a shakenetsu hadouken and burn all his clothes off and how are all links abilities superehuman their good but not superhuman now the things ryus done is super human,i mean he destroyed buildings with normal hadoukens and that was alpha he was only like 20yrs,his hadoukens completely insenerated people and i dont think the mirror sheild can take on blast the size of a kamehameha.and even thoe link does have all those clothes that increase his abilities ryus still stonger than him and if link tried to slash him with the sword it wood cut like a butter knife on a brick. and ryu is stronger than gill becuase alex beat gill but ryu beat alex easily.and if im sf fanboy than guys r zelda fanboys

Shakunetsu hadouken is not hot enough to burn clothes, that's been officially stated.

MURDEROUS RYU
NO FRIGGEN WAY!!!i just dont see him beating ryu,weapons or not ryu still wins,link cant wear or use all that crap at once he has to change into it.while hes changing ryu will kill him and even if ryu lets him change LINK STILL ISNT STRONG ENOUGH!!!that stuff may work against people from zelda but not against a real warrior like ryu AND IM TELLING YOU THAT DAMN SHEILD ISNT ALL THAT NOR IS THE SWORD THEY MAY BE INDESTRUCTABLE IN ZELDAS UNIVERSE BUT ITS ALL CRAP COMPARED 2 WHAT RYU CAN TRULY DO, GET OFF OF LINKS NUTS, U DAMN FANBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emperor Ashtar
NO FRIGGEN WAY!!!i just dont see him beating ryu,weapons or not ryu still wins,link cant wear or use all that crap at once he has to change into it.while hes changing ryu will kill him and even if ryu lets him change LINK STILL ISNT STRONG ENOUGH!!!that stuff may work against people from zelda but not against a real warrior like ryu AND IM TELLING YOU THAT DAMN SHEILD ISNT ALL THAT NOR IS THE SWORD THEY MAY BE INDESTRUCTABLE IN ZELDAS UNIVERSE BUT ITS ALL CRAP COMPARED 2 WHAT RYU CAN TRULY DO, GET OFF OF LINKS NUTS.

Get off ryu's nuts, full equipment link can ressurect the dead, plus he has faries, summon gaints, go through time, lift boulders, create stroms,I could go on forever. ryu loses, winning isn't everything.

MURDEROUS RYU
RYU WONT LOSE!!!and if all that stuff is true how become he can just as easily get his a$$ kicked in super smash bros. icant beleive you guys r forceing me 2 say such horrible things about link i really like him,but no way shape or form is link going to win. ryus destroyed the dead, swats faries,killed giants,doesnt even need to travel throuh time,crushed boulders,survived storms,i could go on 4ever.link stands a snow balls chance in hell,winning may not be everything but its the only thing that matters!

Emperor Ashtar
RYU WONT LOSE!!!and if all that stuff is true how become he can just as easily get his a$$ kicked in super smash bros. icant beleive you guys r forceing me 2 say such horrible things about link i really like him,but no way shape or form is link going to win. ryus destroyed the dead swats faries,killed giantsdoesnt even need to travel throuh time,crushed boulders,survived storms,i could go on 4ever.link stands a snow balls chance in hell,winning may not be everything but its the only thing that matters!

Smash bros. isn't canon and ryu can get his ass whooped in street fighter also. because it's a game.

The-Judge
ryu would be no-existing after a hit from the light arrow... but ryu has a LITTLE chance

MURDEROUS RYU
and your point is cool ??

MURDEROUS RYU
not a little chance a gigantic one more than link. ryu would obliterate him with a shinku hadouken.

Emperor Ashtar
Shin-shoryu-ken can kill link, but his faries and potions will provide a problem. and link doesn't have superhuman striiking strength, just lifting,BTW.

Anyway,link wins.

MURDEROUS RYU
no way he out matches link in every way.and link can use fairies and potions he'll get up just to get hit by another SHINSHORYUKEN.

Emperor Ashtar
no way he out matches link in every way.and link can use fairies and potions he'll get up just to get hit by another SHINSHORYUKEN. SHIN-SHORYU-KEN!!! . . . is slow... sad

MURDEROUS RYU
thats a lie and even if that is so u can easily put it in a combo or after a normal attack or even put it in combo,specieal,or hyper move cancel...then its so long link hello ryu!

Himo
Ryu. Link is a fairy who can't even get a girl. Pathetic. And the fact he's about as tall as Ryu's leg. That pretty much covers it. Streetfighter>Fairy Link

MURDEROUS RYU
THANK GOD!!!some 1 is being honest and not just a fanboy.RYU WILL KILL LINK!!!

The-Judge
well, it wouldnt surprise me if link is taller (as grown up)... and how does ryu outmatch him?? and link wouldnt get killed by his punches, he survives to get hit by rocks and so on.

MURDEROUS RYU
and so has ryu

Superboy Prime
Link's Mirror Shield should re-direct Ryu's Shinku Hadouken right back at him the same way Bison was able to re-direct Ken's in the SF anime.

The-Judge
yeah, i also think that...

Superboy Prime
And sure Ryu hits hard and all of that, but Link has amazing durability. He can take hits from dragons, swords, spikes, arrows, giant falls, freeze blasts, bombs etc. etc.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Link's Mirror Shield should re-direct Ryu's Shinku Hadouken right back at him the same way Bison was able to re-direct Ken's in the SF anime.

The Mirror Shield can't reflect everything; it couldn't with any of Ganondorf's attacks.

kamikz
And sure Ryu hits hard and all of that, but Link has amazing durability. He can take hits from dragons, swords, spikes, arrows, giant falls, freeze blasts, bombs etc. etc.

Since when?

Superboy Prime
Since the moment you start playing the game?

kamikz
You mean like how Link got knocked out after 3 punches from Ganondorf? Seriousley, Link being so durable is gameplay. Would it be fun to die after one single hit? It's like saying Solid Snake could take 10 bullets to the head and still run around, because he can do that in gameplay. And both you and I know he cannot do that....

MURDEROUS RYU
i telling u ryu would shatter that sheild to bits.what im trying to say is those cheap tricks wont work on ryu because he isnt from the zelda universe.ryu will kick his a$$ up down and around hyrule.

kamikz
What "cheap tricks"?

I wonder who will win. Since I'm not entierly sure I will ask some questions....

1. Can Ryu live after being consumed by a wall of fire?
2. Can Ryu keep up with a swordmaster that he cannot injure for 2-4 minutes straight?

That's what I wonder... ^

Superboy Prime
What makes you think Ryu's cheap tricks will work on Link? Link is not from the SF Universe.

Ryu can pound all he wants on the mirror shield in an attempt to break it. He will get impaled on the Master Sword while he is trying.

True it's a gameplay mechanic. Which Link are you talking about? Wind Waker? I almost always talk about OoT Link. In OoT Link does get a powerup that doubles his resistance to damage. That's a gameplay mechanic, but I'm willing to say that his stamina is at least twice that of a human's.

MURDEROUS RYU
ABSOLUTLY!!!that was directed towads the previous comment kamikz made.

kamikz
That I completly agree with. The Great Fairy said he got incredible stamina, and the damage dealt would be halvened.

Murderous Ryu, did you just agree that Ryu lost?

MURDEROUS RYU
ryu doesnt use cheap trick. he just fights,hand 2 hand combat is the same in every universe.

MURDEROUS RYU
NO!!!

Superboy Prime
Shinku Hadouken =/= ordinary hand to hand fighting

MURDEROUS RYU
YES!!! its chi energy which exists in us all in every universe.bruce lee used it.

Superboy Prime
You're losing it.

MURDEROUS RYU
no seriously its true.with enough training u cood fire haduokens 2,although theyd be invisible

IceJaw
crazysign

Superboy Prime
no seriously its true.with enough training u cood fire haduokens 2,although theyd be invisible

kamikz
NO!!!

Then why did you say "Absolutley" when Superboy Prime stated "Link wins"?

If anyone could be like Ryu, and if Bruce Lee was like Ryu, then Link takes this with incredible amount of ease.... (But I know it's not like that at all)

MURDEROUS RYU
awe cmon

kamikz
Huh?

MURDEROUS RYU
i didnt say they were like ryu i mean that ryus energy is multi universal which is why it would work in every universe.and that absolutly was meant to ansewer aquestion kamikz had but by the time i finished their were several posts already iafter it

Swe_Bum
i think Link wins. . . .

Superboy Prime
o.O!@Sig

IceJaw
laughing out loud

Superboy Prime
thumbup

Swe_Bum
hahah Thx big grin

MURDEROUS RYU
i dont think so u r all jeleous becuase ryus the best

kamikz
Fanboy? ^

Superboy Prime
i dont think so u r all jeleous becuase ryus the best

So true. I am glad you have showed me the light and my wrong doings. I now accept that I am jealous of a fictional character who does not have a family; a home; a job and a sex mate. Also why would I want to wear different clothes on a daily basis when I can wear the same gi for the rest of my life without wearing shoes, sandals or anything like that.

Ryu is the quintessential man. We should all strive to follow his ways for his is the path to salvation and feet hungus.

Amen.

The-Judge
hahahahabig grin

MURDEROUS RYU
u r mad becuase the cloeset u got to doing a shoryuken was iin the video game.your the fanboys. if u made link fight with out weapons and armor he couldnt even kick around serve bot yet u worship him faithfuly.

Superboy Prime
u r mad becuase the cloeset u got to doing a shoryuken was iin the video game.your the fanboys. if u made link fight with out weapons and armor he couldnt even kick around serve bot yet u worship him faithfuly.

baby

kamikz
I'm gonna reveal something to you, something really scary. This might not be the time for you to hear this, but I think you are in that age now...... "Shoryuken" doesn't exist, it is fictional....

shin_remy
AHAHAHAHAH

Draw!!

MURDEROUS RYU
how would u know u r no warrior,its all mind over matter.if u truly beleave u can do it than its possible,their is no limits 2 human potential.

§P0oONY
Ryu... I'm a Link fan but he's not the most agile of characters.

MURDEROUS RYU
YEAH!!!SHORYUKEN!!!

shin_remy
i mean, Ryu is better but if Link can use all of his items, it will be very difficult for him to outmatch him

it could go either way

soo that's why DRAW!!

§P0oONY
Depends which Ryu.... if it's the Street Fighter Ryu; Link would win...

If it is the Team Ninja Ryu, from DoA or Ninja Gaiden... then Ryu would win.

MURDEROUS RYU
RYUs the best their was,the best their is and the best their ever will be!

§P0oONY
Ryu from Street Fighter was a pussy. Blanka all the way!

Superboy Prime
Link doesn't have to be more agile than Ryu to win. He's got an arsenal that's too much even for someone as skilled as Ryu. The Ocarina of Time alone triumphs any super-human technique Ryu can come up with.

Draw? Not a chance. Ryu gets beaten to a bloody pulp.

kamikz
how would u know u r no warrior,its all mind over matter.if u truly beleave u can do it than its possible,their is no limits 2 human potential.

Like flying????

Seriousley, that Shoryuken was created as a fictional thing, by a writer. That writer has no influence on the human mind, he just made that attack up.

MURDEROUS RYU
RYU of SF will crush link and all his artillary 2

Superboy Prime
Funny thing is if it was Ninja Gaiden Ryu it would be a much better match up. Come to think of it I did a thread like that not long ago.

MURDEROUS RYU
if u beleave u can do a SHORYUKEN, U CAN!!!

§P0oONY
Funny thing is if it was Ninja Gaiden Ryu it would be a much better match up. Come to think of it I did a thread like that not long ago.

I think that it would be a bit one sided, Link's great and all, but agaisnt Ryu, I don't think that he could win. I mean Ryu can run up walls. stick out tongue

Superboy Prime
I believe you can fly. Go jump off a rooftop!

Superboy Prime

§P0oONY
Link can stop time :P

Which game? I don't remember him ever having that ability. He can travel in time; not stop it though.

MURDEROUS RYU
optimus super boy prime,why dont u do something a bit less extreme...like take a hike

Superboy Prime
The OoT seemingly stops time while Link plays it. Gameplay mechanic I know, but so is Ryu's wall-running.

§P0oONY
optimus super boy prime,why dont u do something a bit less extreme...like take a hike

How old are you? 7?

MURDEROUS RYU
time isnt a issue, ryu of SF will still win

§P0oONY
The OoT seemingly stops time while Link plays it. Gameplay mechanic I know, but so is Ryu's wall-running.

laughing out loud

That's true I guess.

MURDEROUS RYU
old enough

Superboy Prime
time isnt a issue, ryu of SF will still win

So now Ryu can beat someone even if he's frozen in time like a Statue?

Wow.

Besides that discussion wasn't about SF Ryu. Link would have no need to do any time-travelling stunts against Ryu.

§P0oONY
old enough

Yeah, he kind of has a Sword and numerous other weapons.

MURDEROUS RYU
he wouldnt need to do any stunts because he knows his defeat is inevitable

§P0oONY
he wouldnt need to do any stunts because he knows his defeat is inevitable

Since when does Link do Stunts?

MURDEROUS RYU
the swords and stuff r mere play toys 2 him 1 hadouken will blow link and all his weapons 2 fragments

§P0oONY
Dude, I think you've played SF for a little too long.

kamikz
if u beleave u can do a SHORYUKEN, U CAN!!!

Ok show me proof? Has anyone in our world done it? Nope. Is that attack fictional, made up by a single person, and used in a game? Yes. Does this mean we can use it as well? Of course not....

Funny thing is, you haven't established a SINGLE FACT that makes Ryu prevail, all you say is, "Ryuz winz, Ryu is teh best, u r jilous". State facts, not your own biased opinion.

MURDEROUS RYU
flipping,jumping across ledges,time travel,amomg many other things,hes agreen evil canival

§P0oONY
Originally posted by kamikz
Ok show me proof? Has anyone in our world done it? Nope. Is that attack fictional, made up by a single person, and used in a game? Yes. Does this mean we can use it as well? Of course not....

Funny thing is, you haven't established a SINGLE FACT that makes Ryu prevail, all you say is, "Ryuz winz, Ryu is teh best, u r jilous". State facts, not your own biased opinion.

Burn... lol

MURDEROUS RYU
if u look back at the beging of the discussion i stated more than enough proff im simply tired of going over the same thing with u all.just cuntinue 2 worship your prescious blond,tights wearing deity if u wish.and let me tell u a secret,promise not to tell any 1...nothing is impossible.

§P0oONY
if u look back at the beging of the discussion i stated more than enough proff im simply tired of going over the same thing with u all.just cuntinue 2 worship your precious blond,tights wearing deity if u wish.and let me tell u a secret,promise not to tell any 1...nothing is impossible.

If you look back at the beginning of the discussion I stated more than enough proof I'm simply tired of going over the same thing with you all. Just continue to worship your precious blonde, tights wearing deity if you wish and let me tell you a secret, promise not to tell anyone... Nothing is impossible.

kamikz

Superboy Prime
if u look back at the beging of the discussion i stated more than enough proff im simply tired of going over the same thing with u all.just cuntinue 2 worship your prescious blond,tights wearing deity if u wish.and let me tell u a secret,promise not to tell any 1...nothing is impossible.

Ok how about this:

Immortality is not possible.

§P0oONY
I'll just roll a 7 on a six-sided die.... Oh wait... I can't.... it's impossible. no expression

MURDEROUS RYU
link isnt invicible,bison thought he was invincible and look at were he is now...in hell!no 1 is invincible ryu can beat link and some 1 can beat ryu.if u truly want to destroy the universe u can u just beleave u cant.i like link but behind all those weapons and stuff hes just a regular guy.if u had all that stuff u could be ganon your self.ryu doesnt hide behind an armor and sheild and isnt afraid tu take on great odds with his bare hand which leads me to beleavle hes gonna when this battle.

Superboy Prime
link isnt invicible,bison thought he was invincible and look at were he is now...in hell!no 1 is invincible ryu can beat link and some 1 can beat ryu.if u truly want to destroy the universe u can u just beleave u cant.i like link but behind all those weapons and stuff hes just a regular guy.if u had all that stuff u could be ganon your self.ryu doesnt hide behind an armor and sheild and isnt afraid tu take on great odds with his bare hand which leads me to beleavle hes gonna when this battle.

Link is more than just weapons. He is the hero of Legend. He has the Tri-Force of courage in him. Need I say more?

Link takes on far greater odds as a kid than Ryu does in SF3.

Please stop this because I am beginning to bash a character I am fond of because of your ridiculous love and devotion to him.

§P0oONY
How would one go about destroying the universe then?

MURDEROUS RYU
its all mind over matter clear out the fact that youve been tought that some things r impossible and just do it.clear your mind and beleave,impossible is just a word that makes failures fell good when they quit something.it is said humans only use a fraction of there mind if u used 100% of it u cood prabally move mountains and more.

MURDEROUS RYU
im not saying because i know u dont beleave me.

kamikz

But I thought you said anything was possible. Now suddenly Link couldn't be invincible? You are contradicting yourself...

Thing is that Link doesn't THINK he is invincible, he has MAGICS which can TURN him INVINCIBLE.

This is getting ridicilous. You say anything is possible if you belive it, then tell me this....
Why didn't the world end in 2000, when there was someone who said Armageddon would come at that time, and he belived it so much that he actually took his own life before year 2000 came.
People have belived they can do things, simple things as well, which still have failed from time to time. Everything is NOT possible, that's Bull....

See, at this time I have thought at SEVERAL moments, "I know he will shut up after this." But apparently you haven't....

I don't know how you have come to the conclusion that anything is possible... The human mind hasn't got power to kill things by thinking of it, not creating things by thinking of it, and has no affect what so ever on anything outside of your own body and brain....

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>