what type of saber would you have?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Forcemaster
I would probably have a double Helix with a green blade.

((The_Anomaly))
What do you mean a double helix? huh

I'd have a single blade, and Green.

xxxpoppunker182
single blade and lbue/black blade

Akira99
I'd have a white lightsaber which can be turned into a staff or dueling saber. It can also be set to lightwhip mode.
I'd be left handed and on my right hand have white retractable lightclaws on my right hand.
I Would have mastered the lethal art of Juyo to the highest level imaginable - surpassing even Mace's vaapad.

Sith Lord Windu
id have a single orange or black blade, its more versitile than two or a staff.

Barker
I'd have a basic Blue Single blade. barker

Originally posted by Akira99
I'd have a white lightsaber which can be turned into a staff or dueling saber. It can also be set to lightwhip mode.
I'd be left handed and on my right hand have white retractable lightclaws on my right hand.
I Would have mastered the lethal art of Juyo to the highest level imaginable - surpassing even Mace's vaapad.
What the f**k?

Blue_Hefner
Singles:Orange, silver, green, bronze, indigo, and purple

Quinlan_Vos
I would possess two silver bladed lightsabers, each with a black hilt.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Akira99 ]I'd have a white lightsaber which can be turned into a staff or dueling saber. It can also be set to lightwhip mode.
I Would have mastered the lethal art of Juyo to the highest level imaginable - surpassing even Mace's vaapad. Three things.
One: Dominatrix, much?
Two: WTF?
And three: Pass the pot, please.

Sith Lord Windu

W......T......F............. What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Blank force
a single hilt cyan and a short silver w/ retractable knife at the bottom incase things get messy

Rampant ox
A single, curved hilt with a red blade.

Blank force
yea the curved hilt pretty sick but they should make a double saber that can come appart into two singles while still in combat

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Blank force
yea the curved hilt pretty sick but they should make a double saber that can come appart into two singles while still in combat And now the mystical deities from above frown upon man for his stupidity.

JediLowbacca
I would have Duel Lightsabers (Like Ayyalla)

They would be Yellow and Blue

And they would look like this....

Pm me if you want one When you PM me include what kind you want what color etc...

Akira99
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
Three things.
One: Dominatrix, much?
Two: WTF?
And three: Pass the pot, please.

Each to his own. Its a crime to be creative is it?

Captain REX
In Star Wars, that's over doing it. stick out tongue

Anyways. Simple red and blue lightsaber for me, other each hand. It's simpler that way.

Archangelysses
two purple lightsabers

Forcemaster
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
What do you mean a double helix?

The Double Helix is a type of lightsaber hilt. Go to www.parksabers.com.

Lord Saboteur
Each to his own. Its a crime to be creative is it? It should be a crime to say such as that. no expression

Captain REX
I thought by Double Helix you meant a lightsaber blade like DNA, all twisty and silly looking.

Akira99
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
It should be a crime to say such as that. no expression

I don't understand what you mean.

I just say what type of lightsaber I'd want and am a bit detailed as I didn't want to just say something like : white single lightsaber as I find that boring and everyone is saying WTF? WTF? I should have realised thats just the typical reaction you get in giant forums like this and I should just ignore it in future

Lord Saboteur
I don't understand what you mean.

I just say what type of lightsaber I'd want and am a bit detailed as I didn't want to just say something like : white single lightsaber as I find that boring and everyone is saying WTF? WTF? I should have realised thats just the typical reaction you get in giant forums like this and I should just ignore it in future Light claws, light whip, mastering Juyo like only a Mary Sue/Gary Stu in fanfiction would; etcetera, etcetera.. that's kind of what puts people off. And if you don't mind my saying it, the converting lightsaber idea is ridiculous, the size alone would be a nuisance to handle and the mere concept alone is bound to fail. The saber and lightclaw combination is off-setting due to the fact that claws and swords don't mesh together well at all in general. And the Juyo mastery, as I pointed out, is merely something someone would put in a bad Star Wars fanfiction. no expression

Akira99
I don't mind you saying its ridiculous. I'm glad you've got an opinion. I do mind you assuming everyone else feels same way. Maybe my ideas were a little weird but theres a lot of weird people out there who do like EU and maybe even like bad fanfics. But of course being different has always been a terrible offence. Well that shows you are human. Why can't I be grateful about that?

yettoh
i would have 2 lightsaber (left handed green right handed blue) that combination rules in KOTOR 2

yettoh
to back up the idea you could hold someone lightsaber one way with your left hand and slice them in half with your right hand and slice at same time they can only block one

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by Rampant ox
A single, curved hilt with a red blade.

Except make that blue...

Sith Lord Windu
a curved blade is only good for makashi fighters, rampant ox and other dooku fans would be at home with thier coverted blade style.

IMO, a single bladed, straight saber would be the best as its the most versitile. it can be used normally or combined with another as duel, or even a staff sabers. colour doesn't matter but i think a distiguishing blade colour is the best(blue, green, red, ect.)

the other coulours like orange and violet are cool but hardly any users have them, so the user would have to be special to be using it.

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by Sith Lord Windu
a curved blade is only good for makashi fighters, rampant ox and other dooku fans would be at home with thier coverted blade style.

clap

Darth Kreiger
I would have a Single Hilt Silver, or maybe 2 Silver, that I would pull out mid battle

Or I would like a Double-Bladed Lightsaber that could be split into 2 Single Hands, don't know if that exists in SW though, plus I would have a Short Lightsaber that I would use to throw in mid battle so they would have to block both

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Captain REX
I thought by Double Helix you meant a lightsaber blade like DNA, all twisty and silly looking.

Yea thats what I thought too.

ESB Vader
id say crimson red and vaders rots sith saber

Forcemaster
Or I would like a Double-Bladed Lightsaber that could be split into 2 Single Hands, don't know if that exists in SW though, plus I would have a Short Lightsaber that I would use to throw in mid battle so they would have to block both

Yes that does exist. Asajj Ventress has one. In fact I think all double blades split in two.

zephiel7
A lightaxe man.

It's like a lightsaber but stronger and looks like an axe.

I can do stuff like kill thhings awith it...ZOMG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.