Fun, Fun,Fun, Pirates are fun!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diddly-dum
I wanted to start a new topis for fun! Just say what ever is on your mind about Pirates.

CaptinJackLover
Hmmm.... lets see...wat to say about pirates...umm....pirates is the best ever to happen on this earth!!!

sccch
shifty JACK SPARROW RULEZ!
Oh and have any of you heard about the pirate museum in Florida?

CaptinJackLover
THere is a pirate museum?! im so going there!

sccch
I think it's in Key West. They have a real treasure chest and 1 of the 2 REALLY Jolly Rodger flags.

canchaserAK
theres one in key west and in tampa bay for one week a year they have a festival devoted to pirates they bring in a ship and all its like mardi gras with parades and food and mischief making galore its called gasparilla days btw I know all this crap cause I grew up in fort myers FL. the museum down in the keys has treasure that people have found while diving wrecks and all sorts of goodies

sccch
I really did find a bone of Black Beard in South Carolina! We took it to a vet,and they said it was a HUMAN bone.We found it by a ship wreck,were there were cannons and you could still see the mast! And that was the area Black Beard made his last appearence I beleive,sooo...

CaptinJackLover
that is soo cool! big grin

katelovespirate
i live in florida... i had no idea. hooray! smile

CaptinJackLover
You are so lucky! can i come live with you?! lol jkjk

evilm0nki3
Ah! I'm going on vacation in 2 weeks to florida! But sadly to orlando..not key west...

CaptinJackLover
oh that really sucks. well you can always sneak off from whoever your going with and then when they finally find you and ask you where you were you can just say you got lost

canchaserAK
katelovespirate...... where in FL????????? theres also a weeklong festival in the keys devoted to pirates supposedly the best one in the world

http://piratesinparadise.com/schedule/index.html

heres the link to the party in the keys

sccch
HERE:
http://www.piratesoul.com/gallery/gallery.aspx
just click next at the bottom of that picture,and look at all the pictures!

LovelyOne
There is only one sexy pirate...Jack...all the rest look like they have scurvy laughing out loud

sccch
TRUE! happy

LovelyOne
which backs my theory up...Jack thinks he's a typical priate..but he's not..he's special...

Leggy_n_Merry
He is special yes He's the only pirate you can look at and think, "Phwoar I sure wouldn't mind kissing him!!" Haha..

Although, real pirates such as Francis Drake don't look like the "Arrr me earties" (I still don't know how to spell that) type pirates that most people think of when you say "pirate". They were just normal people weren't they.. (well obviously they're "normal" people haha but you know what I mean).

Jack of Blades
Originally posted by diddly-dum
I wanted to start a new topis for fun! Just say what ever is on your mind about Pirates.
Plunder,pilige murder and fight,vengence money rum and sloughter

diddly-dum
Originally posted by sccch
I really did find a bone of Black Beard in South Carolina! We took it to a vet,and they said it was a HUMAN bone.We found it by a ship wreck,were there were cannons and you could still see the mast! And that was the area Black Beard made his last appearence I beleive,sooo...
Wait,.. that means you had to dive,.. right?? That means Scuba,.. Right??

sccch
Wait,.. that means you had to dive,.. right?? That means Scuba,.. Right??

No,half the ship and some cannons were on the beach.We walked around the wreckage and beside a cannon we found a bone. Took it to a vet.Vet said it was a human leg bone.

diddly-dum
blink eek! surprise
WHERE!!!!!!!!

sccch
North Carolina which was where Black Beards hideout was.

diddly-dum
See you guys later!*packs bag and leaves,.. gets to the airport only to be sent home by security* Man! They won't let a kid with no ticket on,..lol

CaptinJackLover
LOL!!!

diddly-dum
big grin

sccch
*Buys a private jet* LETS GO!!

diddly-dum
Hold on! I need to repack!,.. whose flying,.. I will! *looks at last flight video,...BOOM!!Crashed plane in water* Well, maybe not,...wink

CaptinJackLover
lol. ok! im ready. everybody else ready?! ok....lets go!

sccch
This plane can float!! And is indestructible!! OFF WE GO!!!!!

diddly-dum
WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where do you want to pick me up??
(we are jking,..right??)

CaptinJackLover
YESSS!!!

sccch
(oh,we're joking?) Ummm...what do I do with this real jet? JK,JK!! It has radar so it knows where you all are.

diddly-dum
I knew that,..roll eyes (sarcastic)coolwhistling

CaptinJackLover
oo oops sry i didnt mean to ruin it all i didnt see what you had put before my comment. i had just read what scch had put and i was replying to that.

diddly-dum
Ohh well,..

diddly-dum
ANYBODY HAVE NICE THINGS TO SAY 'BOUT PIRATES???

CaptinJackLover
ummm.....i love PIRATES! ok thats it. your turn

diddly-dum
Pirates rock!(?)

CaptinJackLover
YESS!!!

diddly-dum
Pirates rule, cavemen drool?

CaptinJackLover
hahahhaa

diddly-dum
big grin

sccch
PIRATES!! blue_bandanaeyepirate2

....JACK! >gun_bandana

diddly-dum
Pirates,Pirates, oh so cool and fluffy!

CaptinJackLover
LOL! fluffy?

diddly-dum
*shrugs* I was thinkng of Lilo and Stirch on Disney Channel!
Stitch: Oh so cute and fluffy!!

CaptinJackLover
LOL!

diddly-dum
what can I say??

Leggy_n_Merry
Seeing as this is a thread to talk about anything piraty I thought this was the most appropriate place to put this. I had a dream about Pirates of the Caribbean last night eek! It was something like this:

I was on the internet and I was on this forum and then I found this like clip from Pirates of the Caribbean 3 so I watched it. It was something like ermm *tries very hard to think* (oh God I remembered it this morning and now I've forgotten haha) well I remember the end.. Will had the compass and he was walking towards Elizabeth and then it went to show where the compass was pointing but then it stopped! And I was like "Nooooo!" haha. So I wrote on the forum something like "Oh my God did you see the end?! It didn't show what Will wanted! What if it's not Elizabeth?!" And then I watched the clip again and there was this added bit (which was supposed to be there the first time I watched it but it actually wasn't, but like coz it's a dream I knew I was meant to have seen it the first but coz it's a dream it was all weird lol) and you saw Elizabeth talking to Will saying something like "But I do want you Will, the only reason it didn't point to me was because you're annoyed at me for kissing Jack." which implied that you did see where the compass pointed in the clip. Haha I thought I'd share that dream with you all...

diddly-dum
It wierd how dreams can go with reality,.. sometimes...

CaptinJackLover
I want a dream like that! mabe ill be able to uncover the rest of the story! hehehe big grin

diddly-dum
I actually had a wierd dream last night!

CaptinJackLover
what was it! details! i need details! big grin

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
I want a dream like that! mabe ill be able to uncover the rest of the story! hehehe big grin

Haha yeah! We could realise something we've never realised before or something.. hmmm..

I also had a dream that I woke up and saw Voldemort flouting outside my window haha! I thought it was real when I woke up and then I was like, "No, Rachael I don't think so." Haha!

What was your dream diddly-dum? Even though it won't be relevant to Pirates of the Caribbean but who cares.

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by Leggy_n_Merry
Haha yeah! We could realise something we've never realised before or something.. hmmm..

I also had a dream that I woke up and saw Voldemort flouting outside my window haha! I thought it was real when I woke up and then I was like, "No, Rachael I don't think so." Haha!

What was your dream diddly-dum? Even though it won't be relevant to Pirates of the Caribbean but who cares.

hahahah thats hilarious! that wouldve been freaky if that really did happen...

diddly-dum
Well, I'll say dreams aren't logical,....
Start:I was at the beach with everyone from ROCKSTAR SUPERNOVA,..all the rockers and Gilby n' them.
Then they told me to go get the stuff to play croket(SP?) .Itt was also blistering hot,.. so I walked up the sand dunes to find myself in my grandmas backyard,...I walked in side and I was at a farm,....
Then it gets blurry, but it ended with wilde-cyote walking next to me,....

wierd,.. I know.

CaptinJackLover
hhaha thats so weird! but i love rock star super nova! that show is the best! big grin

diddly-dum
I just watched it last night!,.. Note to self: don't eat fruit before bed!

CaptinJackLover
me too!
hahaha i dont think not eating fruit will solve anything

diddly-dum
I don't know,.. EVERY time I eat fruit before bed, I dream about things I have seen!

CaptinJackLover
hahaha well thats kinda weird...

diddly-dum
Ya well it goes wih me!

CaptinJackLover
hahha yupp it sure does.... big grin

diddly-dum
:P

CaptinJackLover
dance

diddly-dum
That banana guy is cute!

CaptinJackLover
duh! he is only like the best and coolest of the smilies! big grin

Leggy_n_Merry
Well.. there could be something in fruit that does something in your brain. *shrugs*

Lol you two always go off topic and use this forum as a IMing thing rather than a forum.

diddly-dum
Except the horse is funny!horse

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by Leggy_n_Merry
Well.. there could be something in fruit that does something in your brain. *shrugs*

Lol you two always go off topic and use this forum as a IMing thing rather than a forum.

haha yeah we kinda do. we dont even know each other! but its fun!

CaptinJackLover
Except the horse is funny!horse

yes but can he dance. and even if he could. he still isnt a banana! Happy Dance

diddly-dum
ya what she sai!

diddly-dum
Maybe we need a forum that we can go off topis on,............

CaptinJackLover
yeah....cuz we seem to go off topic everywhere else...

diddly-dum
ya! You start the thread though!

CaptinJackLover
why me?!

diddly-dum
cause I've started a lot of threads!

diddly-dum
Cause ,... i dunno!

CaptinJackLover
lol ok. well what should i call it

diddly-dum
Totally pirates, Totally OFF-TOPIC!

CaptinJackLover
ok!

diddly-dum
blowupblowupblowup
I gota go.sad

CaptinJackLover
LOL. ByeBye

diddly-dum
Beep Boop Beep Boop!

CaptinJackLover
lol that was random...

diddly-dum
I know! Wonder where JoB is???

Jack of Blades
FOR THE HORDE

diddly-dum
?????????????HUH????????????

Jack of Blades
just wanted to say someting original instead of a simple HEllO

diddly-dum
It seemed more random than anything,......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.