ROTS Anakin vs. ROTS Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Forcemaster
This is Anakin at the beginning of the movie and Vader when he's rebuilt.

((The_Anomaly))
Anakin, read Read the "Dark Lord" book right after, Vader in the suit is SEVERELY hindered, in everything. Even a normal no name Jedi was able to hurt him, he admits himself that only like 2 people had ever hurt him in a duel, Dooku and Obi-Wan and is pissed off that some Jedi hes never heard of was able to do so because of the suits limitations. Plus by this time he wouldn't have had time to redesign his saber technique yet (which he does eventually) and would be confused. As well Vader is weak against smaller faster opponents, Anakin was hella fast and hella strong.

Anakin curbstomps Vader. At least until the end of RODV.

kamikz
Actually, I think he means Anakin at the lightside of ROTS vs Anakin at the Dark Side of ROTS....

Quinlan_Vos
No, Forcemaster said

That would mean Anakin in the suit, as he was rebuilt into a robot.

Of course, ROTS Anakin pawns Vader as Vader just got into his suit, and he'll obviously have trouble getting used to it. Of course eventually he becomes powerful again.

Blue_Hefner
Obviously Anakin would crush Vader. Anakin destroyed a building just by screaming while Vader could barely shake a room.

Quinlan_Vos
When did Anakin destroy a room by screaming?

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
When did Anakin destroy a room by screaming? In Labyrinth of Evil.

Lord Saboteur
Ignore this.

kamikz
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
No, Forcemaster said

That would mean Anakin in the suit, as he was rebuilt into a robot.

Of course, ROTS Anakin pawns Vader as Vader just got into his suit, and he'll obviously have trouble getting used to it. Of course eventually he becomes powerful again.

Oh, right. Didn't notice until now...

Lord Saboteur
RotS Vader is stomped, simple, now this thread dies.

luk_im_ubar
ANIKAN WUD T00L HIM BC LIK HE HAS TEH UBER BODY AND HES NOT FECKING BURNT TO PIECEZ LOL BTW ANUKIIN BEET DOOKU AND HAD HIM ON TEH GROOND WIT NO HANDS SO HE COODNT GEY AWAY WHEN HE TRIED TO CRAWL AWAY FORM ANUKIINS PEEPEE HE WUZ ON HIS NEEZ 4 A RESAON LOL!!!!111

Advent
LOLOLOL. laughing U R T3H FUNNIE!!!!///!

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Advent
LOLOLOL. laughing U R T3H FUNNIE!!!!///! T4HTZ N4WUT FUHNN33111!11111/1/1/11!1!1ONEONE!! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/LordSaboteur/KMC%20Forum%20Pics/notfunni.jpg

luk_im_ubar
EDIT due to annoying factor

Mesirus
i want to say vader but thats just be a lie, ani would win

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by luk_im_ubar
HEY LIEK STFY BC U R TEJ SUXOR AND **** HANDLE THE TRUTTHHHH LMAO PWNEDD

^^^^

Hahahaha, we should keep this guy around, he's great.

Although he has nothing useful to say, he's hilarious.

laughing

luk_im_ubar
EDIT due to annoying factor

Captain REX
Please don't type in caps, it's an eyesore.

darthsith19
Vader has betetr saber skills and more energy, Anakin is less rash and more level headed. I would say that Anakin would win, however, Vader would make a mistake like he didn against Kenobi on Mustafar.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by darthsith19
Vader has betetr saber skills and more energy,

Laughable.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by darthsith19
Vader has betetr saber skills and more energy, Anakin is less rash and more level headed. I would say that Anakin would win, however, Vader would make a mistake like he didn against Kenobi on Mustafar. This is Vader when he's rebuilt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.