Street fighters VS Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mesirus
my moneys on sephiroth, reason he has a sword and powers that could wipe out the Street Fighters, but my friend says different, now i bring this VS to you!

Superboy Prime
Gouki > Sephiroth

=)

Tallis
Sephiroth could beat more than half of the people in Street fighter but not all at the same time.

Add; Cloud, Chaos Vincent, Omega Vice, Zack, and Kadaj. And street fighter is annihilated in moments.

IceJaw
Got that right

Mesirus
sephiroth vs ANY street fighter character sephiroth woul own, i figure he could just use his teleporting powers could divivde and conquor. and SIN HARVEST, end of

IceJaw
Sin harvest isnt canon, ESB has problems understanding that ermm

Mesirus
ESB?? you seen advent children, or played KH 2? sephiroth isn't going to lose to a bunch of street punks, sephiroth would destroy them. The don't even have weapons, and sephiroth doesn't tire out, no rest for the wicked. Tifa can't even hit sephiroth once, and she's just as fast and any SF, so they've got no chance

Raxarus
I think that any street fighter has no chance against Sephiroth, unless he doesnt use magic.

Tallis
Originally posted by Mesirus
ESB?? you seen advent children, or played KH 2? sephiroth isn't going to lose to a bunch of street punks, sephiroth would destroy them

Street Punks. In KH he lost to some dub little kid. And KH isn't canon.

IceJaw
ESB is a kmc member, watched advent children, never said he wouldnt win, he'd slaughter them, but sin harvest is still not a canon attack. And what Tallis said.

Mesirus
lost?? sora goes all out and sephiroth loses ! feather off his wing, then fights cloud, sora defeats him only according to the script, but thats nothing on his full power. Sephiroth on FF7 Sin Harvest makes the sun expand, and consumes his enemies, so how many SF's are resistand to the sun?? not many i bet

Superboy Prime
Gouki's Shungokusatsu will spank Sephiroth and send him crying back to his mama.

Superboy Prime
KH is better left out of the discussion. Sin Harvest is not canon unless you're willing to accept Sephiroth lost to a kid and that Aerith is alive eventhough she is as dead as Elvis. Tifa is not Gouki; nor is she Ryu, Ken, Bison, Sagat among others.

Mesirus
Look, how are they going to get past that blade, he ranged attack seriously out do theirs, he can teleport, and if you ever beat sephioth you will know that all sora manages to do is knock out a feather. In KH2 Tifa goes all out on Seph and misses with every attack, now she relies on speed, so if she can't him when he's taunting her how do you expect them to?

Shungokusatsu is abousulty nothing on Seph magic, STOP denying Sin Harvest's power, it alone would wipe out the SF's. I'm being tothink your a bunch of fanboy's

Raxarus
Street fighters would stand no chance against a demi - god. Tifa is as good as or better than a street fighter yet she couldnt hit Sephiroth in KH2.

Superboy Prime
I am denying Sin Harvest because it is not canon. Sephiroth's appearance in KH is not canon and not part of the FFVII storyline. The blade is not that hard to overcome. Loz is able to get head to head with Cloud and I see no reason why Gouki or any of the other top tiers in SF can't do the same to Sephiroth. The Shungokusatsu isn't magic, but what it does is send the performer and the victim to hell so Demons slaughter them. The more sins a person has the more deadly the attack. Now Sephiroth has commited countless sins and Gouki's Shungokusatsu is indeed canon. Add Gill, Bison and Ryu it's pretty much overkill IMO.

shin_remy
well people suspect i'm gonna say SF

well i don't know

reason is that i don't know enough about Sephiroth'

can somebody give some feats and abilities about him wink

Mesirus
What i mean about Shungokusatsu is Seph has got his own power that are similar to that, he can sent foe through dimesions, and if your going to bring in stuff lik that two words "summon materia" not to mention black materia, sin harvest in ff7 does 9999 damage instant kill, and i am conused, how is getting past seph's sowrd easy??? he has never been disarmed. Seph kills clouds ass until he gets his limit break omni slash, you are underestimating sephiroth greatly

Mesirus
Sephiroth and got all elements of magiuc at his disposal, countless summons, and can cut though buildings, can fly fast, teleport and SIN HARVEST! summon a comet (by the look) that crashes into the sun and causes the sun to expand, consuming all foes and dealing 9999 damage (instand kill to party)

shin_remy
is that all ?

Superboy Prime
There is no Sin Harvest in FFVII. I meant that it was possible for Loz to engage Cloud and his buster sword without a sword himself. Sephiroth has not displayed the ability to send people through dimensions. If he were to use Summon Materia he'd get inmediatlely tagged with Shungokusatsu and the match would be over. I am not underestimating Sephiroth, but you're overestimating him. He is against an entire universe which has plenty of powerful characters itself.

Mesirus
well he does has a godform, and balck materia, and since aeris doesn't love any SF she won't save you :P frpm the moon sized comet that kill kinda destroy earth : \ and the dimention is one of the ultima materia's and he's go that death, the target dies in 30 seconds

shin_remy
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
He is against an entire universe which has plenty of powerful characters itself.

yes homer

shin_remy
if nobody confince me I say that Sf wins

Shin Akuma alone,

I mean, i see somebody post about a comet but that won't affect akuma since he destroyed a comet of a 1/3 seize of the world with one punch. the comet was big enough to destroy the world no expression

and then you have Misogi, Shun Goku Satsu and Kongoukuratsuzan

Mesirus
theres no one in SF who is even close to being able to beating sephiroth, plus i think your assuming Shungokusatsu is cast before sephiroth slices Gouki in half, again, not unlikely

Superboy Prime
Black Materia would kill him as well, and it does take an awful long time for the damned spell to destroy earth and a lot of concentration for Sephiroth.

Ultima=/=another dimension

30 seconds is more than enough for Gouki or any of the other powerhouses to take him down.

You're missing the point. Sephiroth is a match for any of them 1 on 1 and in most cases he will slaughter them; but facing Shin Akuma, Bison, Gill, Oro and SF3 Ryu all by himself is an impossibility for him to come out victorius.

Mesirus
just realised Shungokusatsu would most likely not afect Sephiroth, because in his eyes he believes he is cleaning the world, and has commited not sin, this is a different debate as to what is a sin, but w/e not get draw to that now, once gouki is impaled, it really is easy picking for sephiroth, and it would kill sephiroth, it would blast a hole inot the earth, sephiroth goes to that and uses his already extensive power to absorb the lifesteam, becomeing a god, then the SF really don't stand a chance

shin_remy
theres no one in SF who is even close to being able to beating sephiroth, plus i think your assuming Shungokusatsu is cast before sephiroth slices Gouki in half, again, not unlikely

Misogi............... BAM!!!!.......... down on the floor, and then Shun Goku Satsu

It is all over!!

How does Sephiroth survive Shun Goku Satsu ?
or his raw strenght? and he is not slow, and what if he does shun goku satsu in a combo when he is OFFGUARD?

need proof that he can beat Shin Akuma

and besides he can NEVER take the whole cast!!

Shin Akuma
Unsealed Oro
Gill
SF Alpha 3 M.Bison
Evil Ryu

Nough said

Superboy Prime
It does take a long time for Meteor to hit so the whole argument about Sephiroth absorbing the lifestream is mute. Shungokusatsu will destroy Sephiroth wheather he believes he is a sinner or not. Easy picking if he manages to take down Shin Gouki? Bison has powerful telekinesis in his psycho power. Gill is immortal and controls the elements of Fire and Ice. Ryu is on par with SFA3 Gouki who is strong enough to sink an island with just a punch. You also forget Sephiroth's uncanny ability to toy around with his foes until they limit break his ass.

Mesirus
sephiroth is son of Jenova, so have superreflexes, and if he doesn't get tired you would get him off guard.....EVER, and your also assuming sephiroth is second to react, also extermly unlikely, heres how it goes:

Sephiroth casts stop on gouki, then haste on himself, slices gouki, them summons every summon, then its a massicare from there.

Superboy Prime
sephiroth is son of Jenova, so have superreflexes, and if he doesn't get tired you would get him off guard.....EVER, and your also assuming sephiroth is second to react, also extermly unlikely, heres how it goes:

Sephiroth casts stop on gouki, then haste on himself, slices gouki, them summons every summon, then its a massicare from there.

We never see Sephiroth do anything to make us believe he has super-human reflexes. Assuming he will never get caught off guard is a fanboy's dream, sorry. He is fighting a lot of people, he is not omniscient. You're also expecting the SF cast to stand still while Sephiroth has fun casting all kinds of magic on them. That's not going to happen. Numbers alone take down Sephiroth.

shin_remy
yeah before he can cast he already has a Misogi

it takes less then a second before he is hit. THAt fast is that attack.

dude, Shin Gouki is not Dumb and besides who says it goes like a rpg ?

If Gouki wants to attack, he just attacks, he is not gonna sit and wait when he can do a attack.

Shun Goku Satsu

OVER!!

Mesirus
i'm not a fanboy, i actully don't like sephiroth, but i won't lie on a forum, cuz this is the place where it comes around the worst >_>

i say never caught offguard is because i'v never seen him offguard so it stands to reason i think he doesn't go offguard. and i don't thinkall the people in SF can fly, seph can, fast. I am assuming also that seph can summon like kadaj, which mean he doesn't need to stand around, he just needs to work upsome energy. About the reflexes, when i said about he dodged all tifa's attacks with ease, that is NOT natural, so it must be jenova's genes

Superboy Prime
Sephiroth never been caught off guard I think you'll have to play the game once again(FFVII). Cloud caught Sephiroth off guard during the events of Crisis Core, remember? How Cloud stabbed Sephiroth from behind with Zack's sword? That's called getting caught off guard. I did not mean to call you a fanboy, and I apologize. Cloud doesn't fly and he held his own against Sephiroth all by himself eventhough he was already exhausted from all the fighting he had done before Sephiroth showed up in AC. Tifa attacking Sephiroth appeared in KH2 you said earlier. I am afraid that is not canon.

shin_remy
also when he is busy with M.Bison for Example, that is a opening For Gouki to do a Shun Goku Satsu in his back

M.Bison and Gill can fly and the most Sf people has the ability to Jump real high or stay long in the air.

Misogi brings him back to the ground, so he can try flying stick out tongue laughing rolling on floor laughing

Mesirus
oh yeah i completly forgot about crisis core...hm, ok i surrender the argument, sephiroth is toast
btw thanks for th apology, not many people that consderate

ESB -1138
Cloud (when weakened due to the virus) was able to keep Loz and Yuzoo (or whatever) on defense and with Kadaj he forced Kadaj on defense the entire fight but then against Sephiroth Cloud couldn't push the attack back.

And his appearence in KH isn't cannon? Despite the fact that same black wing appeared in Advent Children.

You saying Sephiroth isn't cannon in Kingdom Hearts (as well as Cloud, Tifa, and Aerith) would mean that Kingdom Hearts in general is not cannon and thus any and all characters in that series cannot be placed in versus fights for all their actions have been named uncannon.

Emperor Ashtar
Are people aware sttreet fighter consist of Gouki, Gill, oro and Ingrid Do you know how powerful she is?

MURDEROUS RYU
Hey guys im kinda new here but i just have to say...GET REAL!!! SF wiil crush any one from any ff and gouki and gill would probally kill them all at the same time. The Shungokusatsu is UNSTOPABLE!!!

Superboy Prime
You're not understanding my claims. I am not saying that because Cloud/Sephiroth's appearance in KH that they can't fight. It's just that KH is not part of the FFVII storyline. You souldn't/can't use any showings from a game that is not part of the storyline.

VanillaCocaCola
Sephiroth and got all elements of magiuc at his disposal, countless summons, and can cut though buildings, can fly fast, teleport and SIN HARVEST! summon a comet (by the look) that crashes into the sun and causes the sun to expand, consuming all foes and dealing 9999 damage (instand kill to party)

And that is why I hate Final Fantasy.

IceJaw
Sin harvest aint canon, saying the comet attack also is canon is sooo frickin stupid, he used that attack like five times during that fight so that would mean all out neighborhood planets (including earth) got blown up five times and realistically that would have killed everyone, it didnt.

So logically, would that be canon? No.

The-Judge
dont understimate akuma...

Mesirus
Icejaw, don't bring "logic" into gaming it can get unbelievably complex so just don't. Sin harvest wipes out your party in one, thats just a fact, there are screenshots on the internet that proovethat, or better yet if you played FF7 you know it does.

We are using the FF7 Sephiroth not the wimpy KH, and i'm sick of seeing that "sephiroth got beat by some kid" yes true, but the kid didn't fight ryu or gouki etc so for all you know he'd beat them, so stop using that its start to annoy me

Tha C-Master
Logic is just reason for inference, how can you debate without logic?

kamikz
Icejaw, don't bring "logic" into gaming it can get unbelievably complex so just don't. Sin harvest wipes out your party in one, thats just a fact, there are screenshots on the internet that proovethat, or better yet if you played FF7 you know it does.

We are using the FF7 Sephiroth not the wimpy KH, and i'm sick of seeing that "sephiroth got beat by some kid" yes true, but the kid didn't fight ryu or gouki etc so for all you know he'd beat them, so stop using that its start to annoy me

Sin Harvest was brought in in FF tactics, not FF7. So to bad, it's non-canon and non-existant in FF7....

IceJaw
Exactly, Sin harvest doesnt exist in FF7 erm so it doesnt exist here either, end of discussion

Mesirus
Super Nova? i'm thinking of the attack that causes the sun to expand, it a royal b***h in FF7 when you fight sephiroth god-form thing

IceJaw
Originally posted by IceJaw
Sin harvest aint canon, saying the comet attack also is canon is sooo frickin stupid, he used that attack like five times during that fight so that would mean all out neighborhood planets (including earth) got blown up five times and realistically that would have killed everyone, it didnt.

So logically, would that be canon? No.
Read no expression

JacopeX
I say street fighters win agaisnt sephiroth easily. He might kill probably half but he cant kill the strongest chracters

Gouki, Violent Ken, Dark Ryu, Bison, chun, and Dan own Sephiroth

IceJaw
Dan!?!?

............ laughing

Superboy Prime
Never underestimate the power of the supreme master of the taunts.

IceJaw
laughing

Mesirus
it sounds to me like your just deniying Super Nova, so i'm not talking in this forum to a bunch of fanboys, if you can't accept Super Nova as a attack then you need to come to earth, sides it has already been decided sephiroth would lose this fight, so your actully talking to yourselfves,

see you on earth

IceJaw
no wrong, use logic

Mesirus
ok, coming back to this with a freash mind, the reason Supernova isn't a canon is becasue the game's fighting isn't real time, so by your logic, no character in FF7 has any attack, because they fight in a seperate place so to where the story unfolds, what is important is that sephiroth is able to do that, he has done it in battle, you cannot deying it because its happened, plus the story wouldn't go so well if everyone was dead. you may aswell deny cloud omnislash. now about the strongest characters

Dark Ryu vs Seph = seph
Violent Ken vs seph = seph
bison vs seph = seph
chun vs seph = seph
Gouki vs Seph = http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f85/t416837.html
All vs seph = All

Emperor Ashtar
Ingrid alone would kill seph, end.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by kamikz
Sin Harvest was brought in in FF tactics, not FF7. So to bad, it's non-canon and non-existant in FF7....

Cloud appeared in FF Tactics. And during Kingdom Hearts (1 or 2 I forget) he kept wanting to return to the past. Tactics have been proven to take place far after FF 7 with the appearence of the High Wind and Black/White Materia.

And the Flower Girl appeared in Tactics and she looked just like Aerith.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Cloud appeared in FF Tactics. And during Kingdom Hearts (1 or 2 I forget) he kept wanting to return to the past. Tactics have been proven to take place far after FF 7 with the appearence of the High Wind and Black/White Materia.

And the Flower Girl appeared in Tactics and she looked just like Aerith.

Proven by what, show me any official word linking these games.
Because reoccuring moves don't validate something as canon.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Proven by what, show me any official word linking these games.
Because reoccuring moves don't validate something as canon.

From the game:

Cloud walks through the streets of Zarghidas. A girl comes
out.]

Flower Girl: Buy a flower? Only 1 gil.

Cloud: ......

Flower Girl: Something wrong? Do I resemble someone?

Cloud: No...it's nothing.

Flower Girl: What's wrong with him?

Flower Girl: W, what...?

Town Knave: I've been looking for you, Aeris... Selling
flowers for your mom? Good for you...

Flower Girl: Ten more days.... No, just wait a week, please.

Hmm...they also have the same name. Aeris (FF7) and Aeris (FFT). Remember this is the English game and so they call them Aeris not Aerith.

Emperor Ashtar
From the game:

Cloud walks through the streets of Zarghidas. A girl comes
out.]

Flower Girl: Buy a flower? Only 1 gil.

Cloud: ......

Flower Girl: Something wrong? Do I resemble someone?

Cloud: No...it's nothing.

Flower Girl: What's wrong with him?

Flower Girl: W, what...?

Town Knave: I've been looking for you, Aeris... Selling
flowers for your mom? Good for you...

Flower Girl: Ten more days.... No, just wait a week, please.

Hmm...they also have the same name. Aeris (FF7) and Aeris (FFT). Remember this is the English game and so they call them Aeris not Aerith.

What does that prove, you know what a cameo is?

Kaled
ok, whoever think seph can take out all of SF is on something very powerful.
I found this vid, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tpdu6oIcl0 2:16-2:32 , 2:39-3:05 and 3:28-4:18 are the bits to watch, i think this is the video Mesirus was talking about, imagine if they both cast haste.......they'd just be a total blurr, althought they are in this, if its not magic or powers or that crap just fighing i can see that sephiroth stands a good chance against all of the SF one on one but i'm not familar with all of the SF cast so id i'm wrong don't give me grief just correct me, mmkay?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Kaled
ok, whoever think seph can take out all of SF is on something very powerful.
I found this vid, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tpdu6oIcl0 2:16-2:32 , 2:39-3:05 and 3:28-4:18 are the bits to watch, i think this is the video Mesirus was talking about, imagine if they both cast haste.......they'd just be a total blurr, althought they are in this, if its not magic or powers or that crap just fighing i can see that sephiroth stands a good chance against all of the SF one on one but i'm not familar with all of the SF cast so id i'm wrong don't give me grief just correct me, mmkay?

KH is not canon.

Kaled
yes, but nevertheless thats sephiroth, his attacks speed doesn't change between games :P and in kh2 he is canon most of the footage from that video is kh2

Emperor Ashtar
yes, but nevertheless thats sephiroth, his attacks speed doesn't change between games :P and in kh2 he is canon most of the footage from that video is kh2

No, kingdom of hearts is a crossover, crossovers are never canon.

Kaled
ah well thats paradox'y i'm not getting involved then, and like i said, its the same character with the same power (mostly cough - sin harvest) but what you saw in that video is as he is in FF7, not much has changed as you can see smile

Blaxican Hydra

And his appearence in KH isn't cannon? Despite the fact that same black wing appeared in Advent Children.

You saying Sephiroth isn't cannon in Kingdom Hearts (as well as Cloud, Tifa, and Aerith) would mean that Kingdom Hearts in general is not cannon and thus any and all characters in that series cannot be placed in versus fights for all their actions have been named uncannon.

Actually yes. THe story of Riku, Sora, and Kairi and whatever si cannon. But Squall, Aerith, Tifa, and all the other FF characters is not cannon. Shall lwe now say that Simba has magical abilites abeling him to spin arnd rapidly and kill several peopel with just a roar, JUST because he can do it in the game? Now whenever we look at the Lion King movie, do we now have to believe that Scar is actually a heartless, just because ti happens in the game?

Loads fo the stuff in KH is utter bull.

Kaled
Granted, but simba is a disney caracter the orginates from a movie, sephiroth orgrinates from a game, so he wouldn't have had to have any enhancments to his abilities, if you point out the part of the lion king where simbo si a super hero/villain i'm listening

tell you what, point me out a character that orginates from a game thats drastically more powerful and your claim will start to sound ....well sound

Emperor Ashtar
Granted, but simba is a disney caracter the orginates from a movie, sephiroth orgrinates from a game, so he wouldn't have had to have any enhancments to his abilities, if you point out the part of the lion king where simbo si a super hero/villain i'm listening

tell you what, point me out a character that orginates from a game thats drastically more powerful and your claim will start to sound ....well sound
KH is not canon, end story.

Kaled
by looking at the past posts i can see this is a fanboy vs fanboy forum, i'l just leave, bi

Blaxican Hydra
bi as in bisexual?

Mesirus
Hydra, thats just not funny >_> its obvious its a shrot version of bye, all you've done is proven that your microscopical brain does indeed live in your dick
Ashtar for opinion counts for jack now, its clear in the other forum you live in gouki's rear end.
You lot were harsh on the kid, he was tring to find the neutral ground, just because most people here are fanboys of SF don't mean he was, and Sephiroth was a legendary swordsman in FF7 therefore the fighting you saw in that video was why he was so renoun, and Hyra your a total fool if you think Seph can't do that in FF7.

Blaxican Hydra
Hydra, thats just not funny >_> its obvious its a shrot version of bye, all you've done is proven that your microscopical brain does indeed live in your dick

Mesirus. Your not funny, nor intelligent. You've just proven that your an idiot who has no sense of humor at all and has a stick up his ass.

Kindly GTFO my internet, or shut the hell up and provide something more than petty insults.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Mesirus. Your not funny, nor intelligent. You've just proven that your an idiot who has no sense of humor at all and has a stick up his ass.

Kindly GTFO my internet, or shut the hell up and provide something more than petty insults.

Stop bashing, there is no point.

Blaxican Hydra
Stop bashing, there is no point.

Hm..why dont you tell that to the person who got in my face?

Mesirus
nah, i don't find it funny because if you read what the Kaled's writen its actully pretty sensible, stop acting like the big man its makes you look foolish, i didn't "get in your face" i merely pointed out the obvious

Actually yes. THe story of Riku, Sora, and Kairi and whatever si cannon. But Squall, Aerith, Tifa, and all the other FF characters is not cannon. Shall lwe now say that Simba has magical abilites abeling him to spin arnd rapidly and kill several peopel with just a roar, JUST because he can do it in the game? Now whenever we look at the Lion King movie, do we now have to believe that Scar is actually a heartless, just because ti happens in the game?

Loads fo the stuff in KH is utter bull.

thats just crap, of course they powered up simba he's a lion! seriously!
sephiroths powers have not been altered with the exception of sin harvest. so stop acting smart too because you can't even get that right mad in the words of abe "sit down and shaddup!"

Emperor Ashtar
Hm..why dont you tell that to the person who got in my face?

Because you seem to have more sense, there is no need to stoop to that level. If they want to look like bashing fanboys let them, because their post hasn't really proved otherwise.

Blaxican Hydra
Because you seem to have more sense, there is no need to stoop to that level. If they want to look like bashing fanboys let them, because their post hasn't really proved otherwise.

Good point. I have no need to stoop to their level.

I just find it irritating that some people jump on you for stupid sh*t like a one line joke, that isn't even offensive. I never called the kid anything, I didn't call him a bisexual, I didn't say he was stupid, I didn't even disagreee with what he said. Yet I'm getting jumped on by some fool who accuses me of trying to be the "big man" when its actually him that suddently feels the need to be the protector of all that is good and crap.

I AM ANTHONY
u cant base spehs skill off of freaking KH2. Yeah hes hard to beat but still like hyrda said more than half of it is bull. Since when can fu*king lion spin around in a 360 spin at like 6mph and kill like 8 people and one hit???? Ryu and ken can take the fight to sperith with getting some hits in.
And Mesirus ur stupid. Lets see i can name like over 50 people that can wipe there a$$es with seprioth and 3 of them from Street fighter. Here ill start making a list

1.Thanos
2.Superman
3.Goku
4.Cloud
5.Jabba the hutt
6.Rotj Yoda
7.Piccolo
8.A hammer
9. Vegeta and the list goes on.

In fact any1 can beat sepritoh. Grab a Sperioth toy. Take a sh*t on him, thne use his sword to wipe ur ass, shove himin the oven, heat to 450 deegrees, then take him out and trow him into the ocean.
Se i just beat sepiroth so if all of the SF people work together they will pwan freaking sperith

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by I AM ANTHONY
u cant base spehs skill off of freaking KH2. Yeah hes hard to beat but still like hyrda said more than half of it is bull. Since when can fu*king lion spin around in a 360 spin at like 6mph and kill like 8 people and one hit???? Ryu and ken can take the fight to sperith with getting some hits in.
And Mesirus ur stupid. Lets see i can name like over 50 people that can wipe there a$$es with seprioth and 3 of them from Street fighter. Here ill start making a list

1.Thanos
2.Superman
3.Goku
4.Cloud
5.Jabba the hutt
6.Rotj Yoda
7.Piccolo
8.A hammer
9. Vegeta and the list goes on.

In fact any1 can beat sepritoh. Grab a Sperioth toy. Take a sh*t on him, thne use his sword to wipe ur ass, shove himin the oven, heat to 450 deegrees, then take him out and trow him into the ocean.
Se i just beat sepiroth so if all of the SF people work together they will pwan freaking sperith

Thanos is overkill.

Blaxican Hydra
Indeed.

I AM ANTHONY
fine then galcticgus

Mesirus
lol, jabba the hut?
anyway i didn;t back the kid for SF vs Seph, that died aon's ago, i did it to back kaled, sephiroths the same in terms of physical capabilities between kh and ff7, if you disagree, go to a FF website and look it up

Blaxican Hydra
Iwasn't disputing that at all. So I have no idea why your even dwelling on the subject.

Lana
Nothing but bashing in this thread, so I think I'm going to close it.

And on the KH canon debate - the only thing that's considered canon in the KH world is the story of Sora, Kairi, and Rikku (and the other original KH characters that originate in the KH games). Any Final Fantasy and Disney characters are considered to be AU (alternate universe) incarnations and are NOT connected to their canon incarnations (aka the original game or movie versions) at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.