How much pain would Wolverine be in if...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grimm22
Ghost Rider used his penatence stare on him? confused

willRules
He would be in mild discomfort roll eyes (sarcastic)

badabing
Wolverine could win a staring contest with Ghost Rider. no expression

Lucid Lui
None at all. He'd reflect the stare back with his claws and GR would explode.

Logan would then eat the remains.

In a salad.

Grimm22
Dear god I dont even remember making this thread stick out tongue

Dinalfos
Wolverine's healing factor extends to his psyche laughing

Reaper777
Originally posted by Dinalfos

they would just come up with more BS so that wolverine woulnt be hurt, Come on he can already beat gr and hulk, It sucks but he would probably be able to sit through it with out any pain at all, He hasnt done alot to make it unbarably painful, but In my opinion, It should still be pretty painful, But the way marvel treats wolverine, who knows...

Reaper777

The funny part is, That's probably true...

srankmissingnin

I'm not sure if you are trying to be sarcastic or not but if you had even remote knowledge of Wolverine's back ground you'd know that it does extend to Wolverine's psyche. Part of his history is that on top of memory implants his healing factor has also removed harmful and damaging memories from his mind.

badabing
Wolverine's healing factor extends to his psyche laughing Originally posted by Reaper777
they would just come up with more BS so that wolverine woulnt be hurt, Come on he can already beat gr and hulk, It sucks but he would probably be able to sit through it with out any pain at all, He hasnt done alot to make it unbarably painful, but In my opinion, It should still be pretty painful, But the way marvel treats wolverine, who knows... Originally posted by Reaper777
The funny part is, That's probably true... Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I'm not sure if you are trying to be sarcastic or not but if you had even remote knowledge of Wolverine's back ground you'd know that it does extend to Wolverine's psyche. Part of his history is that on top of memory implants his healing factor has also removed harmful and damaging memories from his mind.
Well, I'm glad we got to the bottom of that mystery.

Inhuman
Wolverine 10/10!

Dinalfos
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I'm not sure if you are trying to be sarcastic or not but if you had even remote knowledge of Wolverine's back ground you'd know that it does extend to Wolverine's psyche. Part of his history is that on top of memory implants his healing factor has also removed harmful and damaging memories from his mind. \

I wasn't really being sarcastic. I know my Wolverine. I was just mocking him a little.

Regardless, GR's penance stare is really something else.

Superherovandal
he'd be in hell. seriously i mean the number of people he hurt has been innumerable.

Tron
To be serious, Wolverine should be in a world of pain. Especially considering that he now remembers all the f*cked up stuff that he's done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.