Andrea Bocelli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flamboyant4Life
Who loves him? You know you do.

pr1983
He's awesome... con te partiro (sp?) is excellent... brilliant voice...

Kram3r
Yeah I enjoy his music. Not something I'd listen to on a regular bases, but definitely good. My mom is a huge fan though.

Lyna303
ive heard him a few times on tv...and i love his singing...not a hardcore fan though...anyways i love his voice big grin

who?-kid
He's a bit boring. Con te partiro is not bad but still, a bit boring. And it's Italian, not Spanish.

BobbyD
Talented-but not my genre of taste.

john66mustang
One of my favorite opera/classical vocalist of all time is back with a new CD/DVD package called "Under the Desert Sky". While interning at UMGD, I was given the privilege of listening to and viewing the promo package and I must say it's nothing short of amazing. It's now in-stores as we speak! For anyone interested, Bocelli is set to appear on The Today Show on November 24th (NBC) and on The View at 10 AM (ABC) on November 27th. For all his upcoming appearances and special dates be sure to check (andreabocelli.com) for the latest!

vintageSW77
I wonder if he ever copped a sly feel of Sarah Brightmans tats.

~Flamboyant~
My fave song by him is Vivo per Lei.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.