7 'Pirate of the Caribbean' movies!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sccch
Go to the bottom of this page: http://www.thezreview.co.uk/posters/azposters/pposters.htm

You'll see Pirates of the caribbean. It says 7 !

sccch
oops never mind... just make this a random PotC thread.

CaptinJackLover
I thought you were kidding until i saw it. I cant believe there is going to be a 7th one!!! are you sure its true?

evilm0nki3
I think it means the 7th version of the poster...

CaptinJackLover
oh ok...

sccch
yeah, just 7 versions of the posters,now this is just a random PotC thing.

CaptinJackLover
yup pretty much..what else is there to say about pirates??...I think everything else is pretty much covered in all of the other threads..Am I right? yes no

sccch
I know! I don't think ther's a thread about the Flying Dutchman is there?

CaptinJackLover
Oh ya I think your right. well...whats there to say about the flying dutchman?

sccch
It looks like a sword fish.

CaptinJackLover
hahaha ya i guess in a way it kind of does.
You know the boat that Will first goes onto when he is searching for the key or whatever? well, what is the purpose of that boat i dont quite understand, i thought that boat was supposed to be the flying dutchman, but then it appeared out of the water and i wondered what the old broken down ship was for. Am i an idiot for not knowing the purpose of it?

sccch
That was were the Dutchman was going to appear. I guess Tia knew that.

CaptinJackLover
Oooooh. So is it just like the place where Davy Jones comes to get the dead and dying people or whatever they were? those people he was talking to and was asking them if they felt dead or sumthing like that and if they wanted to be part of his crew. was it just there for that purpose?

sccch
yes yes

CaptinJackLover
Oh ok well that solves all my confusion. big grin

diddly-dum
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
Oh ya I think your right. well...whats there to say about the flying dutchman?

I saw it close up(snooping is more like it) Look at the front,.. You will see a skeleton with its arm (left) hooking over the bow. In the back is an assortment of fishes and men,..OH!! and the cannon ports! THOSE are creepy up close!!

CaptinJackLover
oo thas so kewl! how did you see it?!

diddly-dum
Trip to the Bahamas! During christmas Vaca. They finished shooting there 2 weeks before we got there!! The FD was still there,.. and so was another,.. I think the Duantless,... Anyways we snuck on,.. I was standing,TOUCHING all the stuf they(JS&WT) touched!! To tell the truth,.. those ships are fakes,..meanig they really don't sail,.. They shot on there,.. but no sailingno

CaptinJackLover
OH but its still cool that you saw them.

sccch
The Black Pearl really sails. They build her over a barge so she could.

diddly-dum
The ships only,.. no actors. The locals knew where the actual shooting of it all took place,.. It was on the other aide of the island we were on,.. They also said that they were taking down the set, so no reason going.
Oh well,..

CaptinJackLover
Oh...

diddly-dum
Here is the front of the FD,.. I hope you can view it!
http://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imgp0397lb4.jpg
put it into yor adress bar,...

sccch
looks like mer-person,you can see little spikes coming off the back of the skeleton.

diddly-dum
no idea. You see the hand??
Here is the back
http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imgp0398tg7.jpg
There are fish heads and things on it

Another view
http://img117.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imgp0442tl0.jpg
There is an eel somewhere!

diddly-dum
I hope you guys like the pics!!

diddly-dum
Originally posted by sccch
The Black Pearl really sails. They build her over a barge so she could.

Ya, Both the ships I saw were in the water on barges,. but they really don't build a whole boat! The FD was only finished on one side, and the other one was just they front part of the top deck, and the bow.

sccch
They build a COMPLETE Black Pearl. Besides the Interceptor from the first one, the BP is the only FULL ship they make.

Oh,and cool pics...AHHHH! I see what looks like a person..above another person who is beside what looks like an eel. Good find diddly-dum!

diddly-dum
Ya, I remember that from somewhere,.. OH! The INTERCEPTOR was actually sailed down from Long Beach TO the Caribbean!!
Did the pics come out okay??

sccch
They said it in the first movie,and yes the pics are fine.

diddly-dum
Ya! the first movie! On the 4hr long extras!!
Oh, glad the pics are fine,.. I finally can share my pics!(HURRAY!)

jessigem
and i thought the flying dutchman looked gross in the movie. but now i see that in the light of day it's even more disgusting. yuck.erm

diddly-dum
blow
well it should,..I mean it just came out of the depths of the ocean!

sccch
I like the music when it comes out of the ocean.

diddly-dum
I like all of the music,.. well not the scary stuff! Hey,Sccch, You outta skool already??

coolmovies
They should stop at two part three can be weak if u look at other movies e.g T3

CaptinJackLover
no they shouldnt stop at two! that would jsut be idiotic. these movies are great!

coolmovies
I understand but 7 is too much

CaptinJackLover
they arent doing seven! if read the thread you would have seen taht it was a mistake. so far they only are doing three. but johnny depp wants to do more.

coolmovies
sounds cool

sccch
Originally posted by diddly-dum
I like all of the music,.. well not the scary stuff! Hey,Sccch, You outta skool already??

Oh,sorry. I get home from school at about 3:40.

diddly-dum
geez thats late!!! I get home at 3:00 ish!

sccch
Hey if I was riding my bus,I'd be getting home around 4:30ish...and school gets let out at 3:30.

diddly-dum
surprise

sccch
Yeah...

diddly-dum
Wow, how far away from your skool do you live??!!

sccch
About less than 4 miles.

diddly-dum
*nearly chokes on water*

IamMaryMoon
Yes it does. BUT if you click on the links you'll see it is a movie poster for "Curse of the Black Pearl". Shot my dreams to he**. sad

Now, Bring Me That Horizon - And Really Bad Eggs. Dring Up Me Hearties Yo Ho

*jcd*gmc*
I heard that johnny depp would do as many as they wanted him to do if the script was good--but i also heard somewhere else he'd only do up to 7

blackpearl44
Originally posted by *jcd*gmc*
I heard that johnny depp would do as many as they wanted him to do if the script was good--but i also heard somewhere else he'd only do up to 7

Yea, all I heard was Johnny will do as many POTC movies as they want him to do as long as the script is good.....I didn't hear he'd only go up to seven, but that's probably a good thing, to make sure they don't kill it....

katelovespirate
OMGSH BLACKPEARL!!!! where have you been????? I never see you on here anymore...

blackpearl44
Originally posted by katelovespirate
OMGSH BLACKPEARL!!!! where have you been????? I never see you on here anymore...

I was out-o-town for a couple weeks...but i'm back now!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.