PSP vs. Video Ipod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Which one of these shuld I get? confused

ESB -1138
iPod

JKozzy
Do you want to play games, or do you want to play lots of music and videos? Go for what you want to use it for.

PSP: Games
iPod: Music and Videos

They're two separate things. Sure PSP plays video but that's really not its primary use. Getting a PSP but not playing games on it seems to be a waste.

MadMel
for music and vids, ipod..
for games...get a nintendo DS erm

Wolverine2006
thanx guys...still kinda confused but this kinda helped

IceJaw
Originally posted by MadMel
for music and vids, ipod..
for games...get a nintendo DS erm

H. S. 6
The Video iPods are awesome. droolio

tridnt
i have a video ipod, it like to crash alot, but easy to reset... and a couple of days ago i go to link me ipod to the comp... and it says that it cannot recognise me ipod and it 9is malfuntioned... i would get a psp mate.. they cost less and u can do both on them .....MY BIG MISTAKE sadsadsad

InnerRise
Definitely a iPod.

Music, Videos, Easier to take around and handle/Better Portability.

Not a PSP.

A lot of money, for no games basically.

The fact that you are choosing b/t a PSP and an iPod leads me to believe that you aren't in it for the games, b/c you can't really play games on the iPod. I have heard they have or are getting games like Tetris and the such on it, but yeah.

You should definitely get the iPod, that's what I'm getting.

Although I already have a PSP, but that was a mistake, and I wasn't interested in an iPod when I got it.

is it comprehensible.....

Swe_Bum
I would definitely get a iPod! soooo much better ffs!!

El_NINO
Buy a car... you get better fps, about 60 fps

tridnt
but ipods u can only listen to music and watch videos (is video ipod) and the videos kill ur power so thats lame... u can do bothg with psp and a longer batery power

History Buff
My fiance got me a PSP for my birthday a couple of months ago. I love it!! Even though i only have a couple games for it, its great.
I'll admit the selection of games for a PSP isn't great, but GTA Vice City Stories is being released i believe in the next few weeks so if you're a GTA fan, like me, its def. worth getting.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by JKozzy
Do you want to play games, or do you want to play lots of music and videos? Go for what you want to use it for.

PSP: Games
iPod: Music and Videos

They're two separate things. Sure PSP plays video but that's really not its primary use. Getting a PSP but not playing games on it seems to be a waste.

...if you want to play games I would suggest a better handheld like the original Gameboy. Or you can get the uber cool Nintendo DS which has good games and doesn't give you load screen after load screen.

I got a load screen for the F-ing load screen!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.