Mr.Bungle awsemest band ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blank force
i love mr bungle and wanna know who does too Happy Dance

Blank force
should have named it who likes mr bungle aw well raver

Victor Von Doom
Which album is your favourite?

Blank force
california

Bardock42
I only own Mr. Bungle...and I only listened to it once. Something really wrong with me an listening to Patton stuff.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Bardock42
I only own Mr. Bungle...and I only listened to it once. Something really wrong with me an listening to Patton stuff.

Maybe you just need to put them away and ex-zoom them at a later date.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Maybe you just need to put them away and ex-zoom them at a later date.

-AC

Nah, I just forget about it all the time...but I think i will listen to Delirivm Cordia finally...

Dr. Strangelove

Brings back bad memories for you from that Ronald McDonald groping incident with the bologna.

Blank force
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
Brings back bad memories for you from that Ronald McDonald groping incident with the bologna.
two things; 1- W T F? What the f**k?
2- u r sick and twisted if u just thought that up

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Blank force

You don't listen to Mr. Bungle, do you?

-AC

Bardock42

That never happened....

You don't listen to Mr. Bungle, do you?

-AC

I could imagine I would wish he wouldn't if I was a fan of the band...hehe.

Victor Von Doom

Dr. Strangelove

If you couldn't get my joke, then you're either: not very smart or not really a Bungle fan.

That never happened....

Allegedly...like Barry Bonds allegedly never took steroids...

~Da Rev~
It is indeed an interesting band.

jaden101
or just doesn't like to be fondled, with big mac...yadda yadda

Blank force
If you couldn't get my joke, then you're either: not very smart or not really a Bungle fan.
not very smart

droolio

Bardock42

not very smart

droolio

Most people wouldn't be too proud of that...anyways, I'm listening to their Eponymous Album..I think I might love it...

sweetness
I love Mr.Bungledroolio

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I just don't get Mr. Bungle. I've tried - really, I've tried - but in the end, I just can't get it. Got it? Good.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
I just don't get Mr. Bungle. I've tried - really, I've tried - but in the end, I just can't get it. Got it? Good.

You mean they don't sell it in stores around you?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
You mean they don't sell it in stores around you?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

No.

Don't understand.

Victor Von Doom

Which album?

Alpha Centauri

It's ok, Krunk'd. You'll always be the most random/specific "crazy guy" on KMC. It just seems like Mr. Bungle was...too much...just....too much for you. You tried champ, you tried.

Brave new day and all that. I'll go on without you.

-AC

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Which album?

'Mr. Bungle' by Mr. Bungle. It has a certain something, but I don't actually enjoy listening to it. So, I stopped. Listening to it.

It's ok, Krunk'd. You'll always be the most random/specific "crazy guy" on KMC. It just seems like Mr. Bungle was...too much...just....too much for you. You tried champ, you tried.

Brave new day and all that. I'll go on without you.

Half of my mother's heart, and that's how you repay me? Where's the reason? Why do you blame me for being better?

Victor Von Doom
'Mr. Bungle' by Mr. Bungle. It has a certain something, but I don't actually enjoy listening to it. So, I stopped. Listening to it.

You bastard.

Try California though.

~Da Rev~
You bastard.

Try California though. Yeah, California is awesome, too. My favorite song on that is Goodbye Sober Day.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
You bastard.

Try California though.

Yeah, OK. I'll give it a try, F*ck Face.

jaden101
anyone notice blank force didn't come back after being called on their liking of mr bungle?

Bardock42
Yeah, OK. I'll give it a try, F*ck Face.

Someone's too rich, eh?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Someone's too rich, eh?

Rich for cheese, Bardock. Rich for cheese. Buy some soap? Sure, why not? No. That means I will, not why won't I, because I will. Something, something, something.

Bardock42
Rich for cheese, Bardock. Rich for cheese. Buy some soap? Sure, why not? No. That means I will, not why won't I, because I will. Something, something, something.
Soap is good...it makes you clean if used correctly.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Soap is good...it makes you clean if used correctly.

Dirty boy.

Bardock42
Dirty boy.

Dirty boys are good....they stay dirty if soap is used incorrectly.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Dirty boys are good....they stay dirty if soap is used incorrectly.

Ironic.

Bardock42
Ironic.

I know, man. I know. Dirty boys..staying dirty...soap not cleaning stuff. It's just. Ironic.

Alpha Centauri
I wonder if the entire combined might and wealth of the world's nations could construct a closet strong enough to contain the dual homosexuality of you two.

-AC

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I wonder if the entire combined might and wealth of the world's nations could construct a closet strong enough to contain the dual homosexuality of you two.

-AC

Ironic.

Bardock42

-AC

Don't envy...join us.

Blank force
Originally posted by jaden101
anyone notice blank force didn't come back after being called on their liking of mr bungle?
Dont question Blank for he likes mr bungle but isnt obsessed with it he just found the cd in his sisters car and stole it burned himself a copy and put it back w/out her knowing and doesnt even know the names of the songs never mind the god damn words all he did was ask a simple ****** question

Blank force
sorry thaats my dark side

Bardock42
sorry thaats my dark side
I feel bad now. Then again Blank used the dancing banana...so screw that.

Blank force
wats wrong w/the dancing banana he thinks its funny

Bardock42
wats wrong w/the dancing banana he thinks its funny

It's stupid. Fact.

Victor Von Doom
Ironic.

Very.

Don't envy...join us.

Alright he will.

Open the door. Open it!

Blank force
that doesnt mean it cant be funny anyway you guys are going a little off topic he could have swore this was a mr bungle thread

Bardock42
Very.

Alright he will.

Open the door. Open it!

Are you saying AC still doesn't want to come out of the closet?

that doesnt mean it cant be funny anyway you guys are going a little off topic he could have swore this was a mr bungle thread

Well, everyone that participated in that at least listened to Mr. Bungle...that should be enough topicness...

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Well, everyone that participated in that at least listened to Mr. Bungle...that should be enough topicness...

I listened to the sunrise once...sounded like the morning.

Bardock42
I listened to the sunrise once...sounded like the morning.

Wow...I smelt the sunset once...maybe we should do something about that..you know..like..make a day or something.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Wow...I smelt the sunset once...maybe we should do something about that..you know..like..make a day or something.

I'll make sandwiches...

Maybe AC and VVD could dress-up as milk-maids?

Bardock42
I'll make sandwiches...

Maybe AC and VVD could dress-up as milk-maids?

I will eat sandwiches...

I think they would be very splendid and worthwhile milk-maids I am sure. You think they'll do it? I think they'll do it. Do You? I do. What about You?

~Da Rev~
I'll make sandwiches...

Maybe AC and VVD could dress-up as milk-maids? This is getting good.

Blank force
yea it is

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I will eat sandwiches...

I think they would be very splendid and worthwhile milk-maids I am sure. You think they'll do it? I think they'll do it. Do You? I do. What about You?

I think they'll do it because I heard...excuse me...I heard that, well, that they are cows. So, my reasoning is that if they are cows - which they are - then, if we can dress them up as milk-maids, it'll be unlikely that we will ever run out of milk and cheese and cream, AND we'll also always have a couple of milk-maids who can serve us these dairy products.

Am I right, Bardock? Am I right?

Victor Von Doom
I'm pretty close to unleashing Hell, Mariachi style.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Oh shit, Bardock! Run!

Victor Von Doom
The one you call Bardock has been neutralised. Under a pile of misprinted Vogue magazines.

~Da Rev~
Awesome.

Alpha Centauri
Alright he will.

Open the door. Open it!

I hope you get a disease.

-AC

Ya Krunk'd Floo
The one you call Bardock has been neutralised. Under a pile of misprinted Vogue magazines.

That's OK. He was always a receiver rather than a giver...

Bardock42
They say Anarchy's Dead. But see...reports of my death were...exaggerated.

I hope you get a disease.

-AC

I can feel the love. Can you feel the love, Floo? No, eww, I didn't mean it that way. Stop it you two.

Alpha Centauri
If you understood the comment he made, you'd realise that my reply was necessary.

He wishes diseases/death on me all the time.

-AC

Bardock42
If you understood the comment he made, you'd realise that my reply was necessary.

He wishes diseases/death on me all the time.

-AC

I know that, I reply the same to his comments...well, they are funnier though, so maybe not.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I can feel the love. Can you feel the love, Floo?

I felt...something.

Baby Mosquito bite?

Bardock42
I felt...something.

Baby Mosquito bite?

Don't be silly...Mosquitoes don't have babies...they all are clones.

Blank force
disgustdisgustdisgust

Blank force
whoops wrong smileface aww well too late doh

Bardock42
whoops wrong smileface aww well too late doh

Judging from the time of your post I can determine that it wasn't too late at all...

Blank force
no see i was reading a previous page and saw something i wanted to respond to not realizing it wasint the last page

Bardock42
no see i was reading a previous page and saw something i wanted to respond to not realizing it wasint the last page

sorry..don't see what you mean...sorry. Sorry.

Blank force
i was reading page three (that would be the page before this one) i wanted to reply to one of the posts on that page, i forgot to quote it so it didnt make any sense to post 3 random un happy faces in the middle of the fourth page. thats about as clear as i can state it. god

Bardock42
i was reading page three (that would be the page before this one) i wanted to reply to one of the posts on that page, i forgot to quote it so it didnt make any sense to post 3 random un happy faces in the middle of the fourth page. thats about as clear as i can state it. god

You could have still edited.

Blank force
so
he mad
he bored
he sleepy
he sleep now
(snores)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.