Soundtracks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flavio
Which one do you think is better? X1, X2 or X3? And what are your favorite songs?

Personally, i love the whole trilogy, X1 has the amazing "The x-jet" (perfect and best X-men theme) and "Logan and Rogue", which are among the best x-songs of the trilogy IMO. X2 has a great theme, got chills on my spine when i first saw the movie. I also love Storm's Perfect Storm and the Phoenix theme. But i have to choose X3's. Phoenix Rises, Dark Phoenix Tragedy, Whirlpool of Love and the main theme (i love how its played throughout the movie in different versions, specially at the end, the calm version) make an invencible combo.

Dr.Variant
i really just dispise the phoenix so im gunna have to go with the first film

Flavio
do you happen to have a favorite song?

buffymitch
All three soundtracks are great. the third one didn't really fit into the movie but as stand alone soundtrack it rocks. my faorite song is sneaky mystique on the second. really great

Flavio
gotta take a look at this track, dont remember it...

Phoenix Forever
oh i love the Phoenix rises in the Last Stand when jean is unleashing the Phoenix

cyclopsguy
Does anyone know where I can get his tracks? I really like the soundtrack of the 3rd. Movie..and I only have the "Rising Empire" from the trailers..

thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.