Punching Bags

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VanillaCocaCola
How much would it cost to get a decent punching bag? And where could I get one?

Bloigen

VanillaCocaCola
Clarification: In the U.S.

Prabhodh

bigbran
Originally posted by VanillaCocaCola
How much would it cost to get a decent punching bag? And where could I get one? in canada, good ones range from 60 to 120$. i was going to get one, but im waiting until the 20th.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Prabhodh
What the hell is a penguin going to do with a punching bag ermm

Improves my pecking strength. ermm

AOR

Sports Authority should sell some really good ones.

Flamboyant4Life
I got mine for $90 at Modell's.

silver_tears

Flamboyant4Life
Originally posted by silver_tears
You got ripped bad shocking

Mine was 200 bucks canadian including gloves and I got it at Sporting Life. How big is yours? You might have gotten ripped too.

Bloigen
You got ripped bad shocking

Mine was 200 bucks canadian including gloves and I got it at Sporting Life.

Not really, It's just really, really, really, better somehow...

silver_tears
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
How big is yours? You might have gotten ripped too.

100 pounds, and the 200 bucks includes taxes.
The gloves were surprisingly expensive but they're awesome.

bigbran
why do you need gloves?
it doesnt hurt when you skin you knuckles!

silver_tears
I'd rather not have manly skinned hands stick out tongue

Opaleye92
Originally posted by bigbran
why do you need gloves?
it doesnt hurt when you skin you knuckles!

ummmm.......riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight........... confused

Thorinn
I got a punching dummy for $250 at Acadamey.

bigbran
Originally posted by Opaleye92
ummmm.......riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight........... confused well thats just me then, i guess...

ThePittman
Originally posted by Prabhodh
What the hell is a penguin going to do with a punching bag ermm crylaugh

ThePittman
I actually found and Everlast bag in a dirt field once.

Flamboyant4Life
100 pounds, and the 200 bucks includes taxes.
The gloves were surprisingly expensive but they're awesome. Oh, mine is 85 pounds. Not really sure if that makes a difference. But yeahhh I don't use the gloves.

Opaleye92
well thats just me then, i guess...

yea i guess so smile

Flamboyant4Life
well thats just me then, i guess... I don't use them either. I'd rather get skinned knuckles than sweaty hands.

Opaleye92
I don't use them either. I'd rather get skinned knuckles than sweaty hands.

ummm... alright then...... confused

Lyna303
wow i want a punching bag...

bigbran
I don't use them either. I'd rather get skinned knuckles than sweaty hands. oh ya! the only thing for me anyway, is when you hit it the wrong way and your wrist bends.

Flamboyant4Life
Yes, that's why I don't hit it the wrong way.

VanillaCocaCola
I'm pretty certain you're supposed to use gloves.

K.Diddy

laughing out loud

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Thorinn
I got a punching dummy for $250 at Acadamey.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Flamboyant4Life
I'm pretty certain you're supposed to use gloves. No, you don't have to. Unless you're training for boxing or something. I use gloves from time to time, but I prefer bare-handed.

K.Diddy
No, you don't have to, I use gloves from time to time, but I prefer bare-handed.

no expression Thats bullshit,you cant box a punching bag without gloves,your hands will swell up to the size of melons the next day.Stop trying to be tough

Flamboyant4Life
Originally posted by K.Diddy
no expression Thats bullshit,you cant box a punching bag without gloves,your hands will swell up to the size of melons the next day.Stop trying to be tough Umm, I'm not trying to be tough. I used to take martial arts and I was trained with punching bags and we did not use gloves.

K.Diddy
Umm, I'm not trying to be tough. I used to take martial arts and I was trained with punching bags and we did not use gloves.

laughing laughing laughing

Well you got trained by a moron and his lucky he is still allowed to teach

bigbran
no expression Thats bullshit,you cant box a punching bag without gloves,your hands will swell up to the size of melons the next day.Stop trying to be tough its never happened to me.

K.Diddy
its never happened to me.

no expression I'm not talking about hitting the bag once

Flamboyant4Life

Well you got trained by a moron and his lucky he is still allowed to teach What the hell are you talking about man? Listen to yourself. Have you ever taken up Martial Arts? I don't think so.

bigbran
no expression I'm not talking about hitting the bag once yes once... ive hit worse than boxing bags, and the only thing that swelled up was knuckle, when i hit solid wood, and broke it.
i dont know where your getting this swelling hands from.

K.Diddy
Listen to yourself. Have you ever taken up Martial Arts? I don't think so.

As a matter of fact I have no expression I'm just not bragging about it,like you tough blokes

bigbran
As a matter of fact I have no expression I'm just not bragging about it,like you tough blokes i'm just saying i don't use gloves.

Flamboyant4Life
yes once... ive hit worse than boxing bags, and the only thing that swelled up was knuckle, when i hit solid wood, and broke it.
i dont know where your getting this swelling hands from. I agree.

Flamboyant4Life
As a matter of fact I have no expression I'm just not bragging about it,like you tough blokes And how far did you get?

K.Diddy
yes once... ive hit worse than boxing bags, and the only thing that swelled up was knuckle, when i hit solid wood, and broke it.
i dont know where your getting this swelling hands from.

laughing

K.Diddy
And how far did you get?

no expression Far enough to know your full of shit

Flamboyant4Life
What are you talking about man? If someone can't hit a punchingbag bare-fisted then how do you expect them to defend themselves in a real life situation? If I had a FireWire port on my computer I would upload a video of myself punching my bag just to prove to you that it is indeed possible to hit a punchingbag without gloves on.

K.Diddy
What are you talking about man? If someone can't hit a punchingbag bare-fisted then how do you expect them to defend themselves in a real life situation? If I had a FireWire port on my computer I would upload a video of myself punching my bag just to prove to you that it is indeed possible to hit a punchingbag without gloves on.

no expression Ofcourse it's possible, I've done it a few times myself,but you go out there and hit a boxing bag for 40 mins without gloves and see what happens smile Please little boy,this shall be a good lesson

Flamboyant4Life
It isn't that hard man.

bigbran
no expression Ofcourse it's possible, I've done it a few times myself,but you go out there and hit a boxing bag for 40 mins without gloves and see what happens smile Please little boy,this shall be a good lesson if you punch anything for 40 minutes straight, of course your going to swell, and your also going to be tired as hell.

K.Diddy
if you punch anything for 40 minutes straight, of course your going to swell

smile

Flamboyant4Life
if you punch anything for 40 minutes straight, of course your going to swell, and your also going to be tired as hell. I agree again. It's tiring but very possible. Also, you really aren't supposed to go at it for forty munites straight. Fifteen minute intervals is what you're supposed to do.

Lyna303
well...i eat punching bags for frikking breakfast...what now!...lol

bigbran
Originally posted by Lyna303
well...i eat punching bags for frikking breakfast...what now!...lol stick your fingers down your throat, because it sure as hell isnt cumming out the other end.

VanillaCocaCola
I just want something to punch when someone pisses me off. huh

K.Diddy
I just want something to punch when someone pisses me off. huh

smile Punch yourself

Lyna303
stick your fingers down your throat, because it sure as hell isnt cumming out the other end.
ok... huh

VanillaCocaCola
smile Punch yourself Kill yourself.

K.Diddy
Kill yourself.

evil face Hit a nerve

bigbran
I just want something to punch when someone pisses me off. huh thats what school is for. that's why i cant wait.... evil face

K.Diddy
thats what school is for. that's why i cant wait.... evil face

VanillaCocaCola
evil face Hit a nerve Originally posted by VanillaCocaCola
Kill yourself.

Penelope
S***, go to Walmart or Kmart. boxing

chris_64256
Originally posted by Penelope
S***, go to Walmart or Kmart. boxing

thats what I'm saying **** that 250 dollar shit.

Black Belt
Same here though.. I just wanted to punch just anybody else when someone pisses me off too because I am so angry that I can't control my emotions.

ADarksideJedi
Go online.I would not mind getting one of those for where I work.That way if anyone is having a bad day we can take turns punching the bag until we feel better. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.