I feel bad for the old man :(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flamboyant4Life
Yeah, tonight where I live this 82 year old man with Alzheimers ran away from his home. There were police cars, helicopters and the fire department scattered all over my town searching for him. If they don't find him he'll die tonight without his medications. Ahhh I feel so bad sad

Captain REX
erm

Tex
He's just like an old cat, they leave home to die.

Opaleye92
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
Yeah, tonight where I live this 82 year old man with Alzheimers ran away from his home. There were police cars, helicopters and the fire department scattered all over my town searching for him. If they don't find him he'll die tonight without his medications. Ahhh I feel so bad sad

ahh... ur depressing me, lets just say they find him, the old man becomes best friends with a bunny rabbit who he names Bun Bun, and he dresses Bun Bun up in baby doll clothes, and they live happily ever after. stick out tongue big grin

Captain REX
Originally posted by Tex
He's just like an old cat, they leave home to die.

Holy shit, it's Tex. shock

And yes, it's rather sad. erm

EDIT - I agree with the following post. blink

Bloigen
They'll find him, he's 82, How far can he get?

Edit: I also agree with this post. blink

Opaleye92
Originally posted by Bloigen

laughing out loud , true, i don't know some old people can run pretty fast smile

Barker
Originally posted by Bloigen
Maybe he can fly.

Duh.

Opaleye92
Originally posted by Barker
Maybe he can fly.

Duh.

wow... never thought of that...

Thorinn
Originally posted by Barker
Maybe he can fly.

Duh. Or maybe he can Apperate. no expression

Flamboyant4Life
Apparate* and Disapparate. Hmm maybe he is a wizard.

Thorinn
Dumbledore? ermm

Opaleye92
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
Apparate* and Disapparate. Hmm maybe he is a wizard.

Thats where Ollivander went jeez, i was beginning to wonder stick out tongue smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.