Unicron vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psyquis52
After all the Unicron threads on here you'd think this one would be up already.

I mean c'mon. They both devour worlds. Who wins?

bigbran
this hasnt been done about 5 times....closing.

Basti0n
I did it months ago

What If...

bigbran
Originally posted by Basti0n
I did it months ago YOU DON'T POST AFTER THE CLOSING COMMENT!!!!
...closing.

thisredbox
Originally posted by bigbran
YOU DON'T POST AFTER THE CLOSING COMMENT!!!!
...closing.

zing! smile

Basti0n
Originally posted by bigbran
YOU DON'T POST AFTER THE CLOSING COMMENT!!!!
...closing.

Stop acting liek you have any say in the subject its sad and the mods are going to set you straight.

bigbran
Stop acting liek you have any say in the subject its sad and the mods are going to set you straight. yes, i'm joking, however you are not, you resorted to member bashing, and you also reported me, when i could have reported you.

Basti0n
its not a joke, people think its real and you know it. liek I said if you keep it up people are going to start closing every thread you make.

bigbran
its not a joke, people think its real and you know it. liek I said if you keep it up people are going to start closing every thread you make. I didn't know you knew what was going on in my head.... confused
and the thread maker knows I'm joking, you seem to be the only one, who cares.

thisredbox
if anyone doesnt want to post in your thread because another member says its going to be closed, obviously they didnt care very much about it to begin with...so let people make up their own minds

Basti0n
yes I do whihc means you should respect that and never post that in my threads again you leave me and others alone and I will do the same.

Paola
use this: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=364781

NOW watch and learn

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.