Cheering in the courtroom is not allowed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14274742/

I chuckled.

jaden101
YYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH....oops

Mr. Sandman
She filed a complaint against herself?

Holy shit, rules and regulations get ridiculous sometimes.

Alliteration not intended.

PVS
i would chuckle if it wasnt over the case of someone who was killed, and especially not if the familiy of that person had to witness it all become trivialised in such a manner.

badabing
Originally posted by PVS
i would chuckle if it wasnt over the case of someone who was killed, and especially not if the familiy of that person had to witness it all become trivialised in such a manner.
Good call. thumb up

Bardock42
I don't know, I think of myself of a person with a rather broad sense of humour, but I didn't find very funny...

Mindship
* not surprised *

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by PVS

True. And though it would be more humorous in a different context, I would still accept the judge being disciplined - such displays, regardless of type of case they accompany, have no place in a court room.

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
Way to be a ****ing spoilsport.

PVS
sorry to kill all the nonexistant fun.

Bardock42
Originally posted by FeceMan
Way to be a ****ing spoilsport.

He also did that when I laughed about that 11 year old baby getting raped....he jsut has no sense of humour.

PVS
no, i actually found that funny. it was that you mentioned his refusal to give you a reach around that i thought crossed the lines of good humor.

FeceMan
That thread ought to be stickied.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
no, i actually found that funny. it was that you mentioned his refusal to give you a reach around that i thought crossed the lines of good humor.

Well, i mean, it's just not cool to refuse that, though. Right? ...Right? I mean..even if you are a baby and stuff..it's just not fair.

FeceMan
In training for CPR on infants, a guy I was working with pointed at the doll's open mouth and commented, "You know, you could...get pleasure off of that."

I sighed. And yelled.

Bardock42
Originally posted by FeceMan
In training for CPR on infants, a guy I was working with pointed at the doll's open mouth and commented, "You know, you could...get pleasure off of that."

I sighed. And yelled.

Haha, that guy seems like fun..you should go clubbing with him or something.

GCG
Is cheering allowed when cases are won ?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, i mean, it's just not cool to refuse that, though. Right? ...Right? I mean..even if you are a baby and stuff..it's just not fair.

I started wondering how the baby managed to do that...also I am wondering what the hell I just admitted....sick...SICK I SAY.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bardock42
I started wondering how the baby managed to do that...also I am wondering what the hell I just admitted....sick...SICK I SAY.

I reaized the confusion.....Kram3r

Gregory
Originally posted by GCG
Is cheering allowed when cases are won ?

I don't think so, no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.