Samurai Showdown Vs Soulcalibur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MURDEROUS RYU
I cant decide but i wanna lean toward SS but it can go either way. What R your oppinions?

shin_remy
I go SS on this one

Have more powerful characters. Genjuro in the snk vs capcom was increadible strong. But he isn't the strongest in the Canon Story

I have played several SS games, and they are like KoF with weapons. High damages that takes a half lifebar away. They are a class higher then SC IMO

Soul Calibur compared to Samurai Showdown makes Soul Calibur look funny

IceJaw
I'm not sure

MadMel
me neither...i dont know what SS is..never played them..

The-Judge
soul calibur

Emperor Ashtar
SS in a stomp, no comparison what so ever.

MURDEROUS RYU
but nightmare is like the ultimate knight if you put him in an SS game head probally be the boss and lets not even talk about inferno,theyd take out any SS character in my oppinion.but SS would probally win in the long run so the real question is by how much would SS win by?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by MURDEROUS RYU
but nightmare is like the ultimate knight if you put him in an SS game head probally be the boss and lets not even talk about inferno,theyd take out any SS character in my oppinion.but SS would probally win in the long run so the real question is by how much would SS win by? laughing

MURDEROUS RYU
whats so funny!

Emperor Ashtar
whats so funny!

NIGHTMARE,Wouldn't last a day in SS world.

MURDEROUS RYU
i know but i wanna give some support to the SC fans...this is supose 2 b a good battle which i bleave it is

Mesirus
lol, i can see necrid having a laugh, dresses in a big cape, and acts weak, some nice guy comes and, "can i help you?" and necrid summons a sword into his throat smile
truth be told i'm every fond of SC, but i thikn in fight, cast vs cast, SS wins, and for all them SC fans out there, it was nothing personnal smile

MURDEROUS RYU
awe,damn u guys r right SS vs SC was 1 dumb a$$ question.is any 1 gonna defend SC...any 1?

JohnnyDo3
depends who's using the joy pad

Emperor Ashtar
i know but i wanna give some support to the SC fans...this is supose 2 b a good battle which i bleave it is
I'm a SC fan, it use to be my favorite fighting game. SC# sucked, but I still love the series.

MURDEROUS RYU
but still u dont think SC stands the slightest chance

Emperor Ashtar
but still u dont think SC stands the slightest chance

Maybe, the bosses.

MURDEROUS RYU
hmmmm...maybe seigfred too.

Emperor Ashtar
hmmmm...maybe seigfred too.
Hmmm....No.

MURDEROUS RYU
DAMN!

ESB -1138
Would Link be in the SC team or not?

MURDEROUS RYU
NO but even if he was would it make a difference?

ESB -1138
Yeah. But since he's not...SS seems to have the upper hand.

MURDEROUS RYU
fine put him in, while your at it throw in heihachi 2 but NOT SPAWN...not spawn

Kayne Archeron
why not spawn? you've already got 2 irrelevant characters that were in SC, may as well add him

shin_remy
HAHAHAHA

Soul Calibur vs Samurai Showdown ?

wow is this a debate? damn SC dies very fast in the SS world. SS is waaaay to much for SC

SC sucks, even i like SC to play

Swe_Bum
I think SS they are simply to good

Swe_Bum
If Spawn was put in, it would be over kill

Remulous
yeah spawn would give SC an obvious edge...possibly

Kayne Archeron
since Link, Heichi, and Spawn didn't originate in the SC world and are basically just marketing ploys for each system, they shouldn't count.

Emperor Ashtar
Besides link doesn't have full equipment, and I doubt this is current spawn

Kayne Archeron
pretty much all that needs to happen is Basara Shadow-cloning himself and then having them all do a shadow-uppercut with all the shadows at the same time... a technique they really need to put in future SS's, should they make more

Blaxican Hydra
Soul Caliber wins.

Take jumps up and top, bouncing her uber cleavage which in turn distracts the SS crew long enough for Maxi to sock them all in the nuts.

At least, thats what my freind did against me when he played as Taki against me..

Emperor Ashtar
That's whytaki is my favorite character, cassandra too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.