If Vampires took over the world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akira99
How would you feel if WW3 occured and from the ashes vampires took this opportunity to take over the world. They don't want to wipe out humanity - rather live in peace with them and CLAIM that they would synthesise our blood to sustain themselves and otherwise be the Counts or Mayors of every town and city and rule the world basically.
Would it work? Could you live with it?
This question is inspired by the film Vampire Hunter D where Vampires have taken over the world and it is 10,000 years from now and humans have had enough and every town has got crucifixes everywhere and bounty hunters etc

NINJ4_BL4D3
Then I better become a vampire then.......

Valharu
Good question. I'll tell you how I feel when the vampires make their move. laughing

NINJ4_BL4D3
Damn Vampires can't drink beer............Nevermind

JaehSkywalker
boUnty HuntEr

l.saratn
So I suppose Count Dracula will lead the army

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud

Valharu
Originally posted by NINJ4_BL4D3
Damn Vampires can't drink beer............Nevermind What if they drink an alcoholics blood? shifty

l.saratn
I wonder if they'll allow me one last nap before they attack

VanillaCocaCola
I would still be a Daywalker.

Valharu
Originally posted by VanillaCocaCola
I would still be a Daywalker. No, you would still be insane. beer

NINJ4_BL4D3
Originally posted by Valharu
What if they drink an alcoholics blood? shifty

Not good enuff........

DudeHunter
laughing out loud

Akira99
Yeah Count Dracula apparantly led the army in Vampire Hunter D. He's depicted as a God among vampires of a sort and many have never even met him. And know one knows his fate. Except his half-breed son ... D.
Who knows? Maybe hes somehow introducing himself subtlely to us humans by telling Bram Stoker his life story etc.

ThePittman
We would party during the daylight.

GCG
The only Vampire i am thinking of is Selene from Underworld droolio

Bardock42
Weird question.

GCG
Originally posted by Bardock42
Weird question.

Whats weird ? Wouldnt you let Kate Beckinsale suck you dry ?

Bardock42
Originally posted by GCG
Whats weird ? Wouldnt you let Kate Beckinsale suck you dry ?

Without a doubt I would, that does not change the weirdness of the initial question though.

The Pict
Originally posted by GCG
The only Vampire i am thinking of is Selene from Underworld droolio

love hottest woman ever

SelphieT
Originally posted by The Pict
love hottest woman ever

too bad she was with ugly Micheal.

The Pict
Originally posted by SelphieT
too bad she was with ugly Micheal.

I'll rip him apart with my bare hands mad he's a sap Selene always has to save him.

GCG
Originally posted by Bardock42
Without a doubt I would, that does not change the weirdness of the initial question though.

That does not change the fact that I vant to veer off-topic .........

.....and a little morsel on a vampire

Bardock42
Originally posted by GCG
That does not change the fact that I vant to veer off-topic .........

.....and a little morsel on a vampire Who?

GCG
Gvess Who.

Bardock42
Originally posted by GCG
Gvess Who.

The Who?

GCG
No; The one with elongated canines. And its noy a Lycon.

vraya the great
Originally posted by Akira99
How would you feel if WW3 occured and from the ashes vampires took this opportunity to take over the world. They don't want to wipe out humanity - rather live in peace with them and CLAIM that they would synthesise our blood to sustain themselves and otherwise be the Counts or Mayors of every town and city and rule the world basically.
This question is inspired by the film Vampire Hunter D where Vampires have taken over the world and it is 10,000 years from now and humans have had enough and every town has got crucifixes everywhere and bounty hunters etc And what if this one time, when a person named akira99 got way to bored so she decided to ask a strange hypothetical question about how what if one day vampires took over the world, then vraya decided to send one of his wolves to kill her for her stupidity evil face stick out tongue . Sorry hun, if vampire's existed, I would be one right now vampire. unfortunately...............ermm

Spearhead
Vampires don't exist.

Topic = over

JacopeX
I wouldnt wanna be a vampire so i would rob a bank, buy mushrooms and ill grow to defeat all the vampires and saves the ninth demension!

Akira99
Originally posted by vraya the great
And what if this one time, when a person named akira99 got way to bored so she decided to ask a strange hypothetical question about how what if one day vampires took over the world, then vraya decided to send one of his wolves to kill her for her stupidity evil face stick out tongue . Sorry hun, if vampire's existed, I would be one right now vampire. unfortunately...............ermm

Theres not proof vampires DON'T exist! If you have any evidence do tell though. And if you were a vampire I'd most likely be one too due to the odds and I'd send my mutant were-lions to maul your wolves and then they'd turn against you as zombie-wolves! I like wolves though - they are amazing animals

Bardock42
Theres not proof vampires DON'T exist! If you have any evidence do tell though. And if you were a vampire I'd most likely be one too due to the odds and I'd send my mutant were-lions to maul your wolves and then they'd turn against you as zombie-wolves! I like wolves though - they are amazing animals
You can't really prove the non-existance of something...kinda liek you can't prove that Zombies, Dwarves, Elves, Santa Claus, God or Dragons don't exist.

Kongu_Dude
lookaround

Grand_Moff_Gav
Why are you guys being silly? This is an important issue!

vampires have the ability to breed like crazy and because they never die they will be able to claim pensions for centuries...entire countries will go bankrupt....ahhhh....I'm moving to Vatican City to escape...

GCG
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Why are you guys being silly? This is an important issue!

vampires have the ability to breed like crazy and because they never die they will be able to claim pensions for centuries...entire countries will go bankrupt....ahhhh....I'm moving to Vatican City to escape...

See my point ; who would not breeeeeeeeed with Kate Beckinsale ?

Scythe
This world would be full of homosexuals. I have nothing against gay people, but sikly pale teens who think they're vampires must be introduced to anal-impalement. Those who follow they're trends, or teachings should learn to go f*ck themselves, insignificant pieces of sun-dried turds.

Inspectah Deck
This question is inspired by the film Vampire Hunter D where Vampires have taken over the world and it is 10,000 years from now and humans have had enough and every town has got crucifixes everywhere and bounty hunters etc

What the f**k?

Quincy Archer
Open a can o' Abraham Van Helsing and hunt down that Dracula like the chicken-shit he is.

Then woo Kate Beckinsale. flex

-Tired Hiker-

If this happened, I'd probably feel frightened and say something along the lines of, "Holy crap!" or "Whoa."

josephcc525
Vampire is anther name of Masons.

Scythe
Kate Beckinsale must die, I don't care how beautiful she proclaims to be, she's just a bag of flesh and blood.

Devalion
Originally posted by Scythe
Kate Beckinsale must die, I don't care how beautiful she proclaims to be, she's just a bag of flesh and blood.

Isn't everyone?

Scythe
Originally posted by Devalion
Isn't everyone?

Well yes, but she deserves to die firstly. I believe any actor/actress who played a vampire in any way must die. Vampires are ghey, they suck, and I don't mean that literally. Most Vampire fans must be devoured as well, then nailed to a wooden cross.

Consider this, bring on your f*cking legions of vampires from around the world, shit, bring in the ones from the outer reaches of the universe, and our Nazi Pope can take them all out by muttering today's luncheon.

Devalion
Originally posted by Scythe
Well yes, but she deserves to die firstly. I believe any actor/actress who played a vampire in any way must die. Vampires are ghey, they suck, and I don't mean that literally. Most Vampire fans must be devoured as well, then nailed to a wooden cross.

Consider this, bring on your f*cking legions of vampires from around the world, shit, bring in the ones from the outer reaches of the universe, and our Nazi Pope can take them all out by muttering today's luncheon.

So......your in a good mood then?

Scythe
Originally posted by Devalion
So......your in a good mood then?

One would think that wouldn't they? Still my expectations have become skull f*cked with ironic measures of this condensed toilet we call earth.

Scythe

This has to be the epitome of the very first digital steaming snake wrapped stack of shit.

AC/DC'S_LVR
id work out and id become one of them and kill all those who opose me and who have p*ssed me off throughout life
muahahahahhahahaha

Milkie
I'd rather be a Werewolf

AC/DC'S_LVR
werewolves are our evil henchmen

Milkie
Not really

That has long past and they are no longer true

AC/DC'S_LVR
oh well time for new ones how bout zombies?

Rogue Jedi
then i would become a lycan and wreck shop on any vampire that came my way.

Milkie
Zombies are worthless

You guys already have your human slaves that work for you during the day

Rogue Jedi
zombies....lycans....i fail to see the connection here.

Milkie
Wow

For a person who like Devil May Cry you are clueless...

AC/DC'S_LVR
si senor

Rogue Jedi
zombies and lycans are alike in what sense? and what do zombies and devil may cry have to do with each other? devil may cry has nothing to do with vampires, lycans or zombies. have you ever even played the games?

AC/DC'S_LVR
a lycan is a knock off of a werewolf which is a former slave of vampires ask Dracula now im going to enlist zombies
i like zombies better cause humans develop feelings and you start to feel for them at least with a zombie if it overdevelops you can just bash its brains in same if it goes on a rampage be like "bad zombies i have enough of you to kick around!!!"

Rogue Jedi
ok....but you still have mnot explained the devil may cry comparison. keep in mind that i own all 3 games, have beat them all, and know every detail about each character.

AC/DC'S_LVR
were in each game does a zombie or a lycan appear?

Milkie
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
zombies and lycans are alike in what sense? and what do zombies and devil may cry have to do with each other? devil may cry has nothing to do with vampires, lycans or zombies. have you ever even played the games?

I'm saying it's just fantasy.

Just like DMC

Where in books do you see Cerberus and Flying Grim Reaper dudes hanging out...

We are just making shit up

AOR
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
boUnty HuntEr

I would wear their teeth on a chain

souvinir
everyone would be a goth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.