Who can beat Kid Buu?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge
Well, all of you, who do you think can beat kid buu?

Brutacus
Originally posted by The-Judge

confused confused

The-Judge
yeah, its a hard one, but there may be somebody...

juggernaut66666
Wolverine

The-Judge
wolverine would stand a half second... other?

xmarksthespot
What is a... Kid Buu?

The-Judge
the last enemy in dragonball z

grey fox
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
What is a... Kid Buu?

A character in Dragonball z , a child sized bubblegum pink demon whose insanely powerful (at least within the dbz verse)

...oh boy, a dbz fan . Sorry to burst your ki bubble T-J but not many anime/manga characters are allowed within this forum ESPECIALLY DBZ.

The-Judge
welll, he originates from a comic, and why especially dbz?? and instead of teaching me the rules, come with a character there can beat kid buu

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by grey fox
A character in Dragonball z , a child sized bubblegum pink demon whose insanely powerful (at least within the dbz verse) Ah I see.
welll, he originates from a comic, and why especially dbz?? and instead of teaching me the rules, come with a character there can beat kid buu Hello Kitty, she's relatively unstoppable.

grey fox
welll, he originates from a comic, and why especially dbz?? and instead of teaching me the rules, come with a character there can beat kid buu

Ahh but how can you play the game without the rules eh ?

You want a character , well the Living Tribunal could blink KB out of existence.

Dbz isn't allowed within the versus forums because of a few reasons.

A. It doesn't have a clear standard of power , one minute a character states they can blow up a planet at full power but when going 'all out' just make a nice shiny glow seen from earths UO.

B. The fans are to relentless , I've seen threads where it's been proven using logic, facts, and even evidence that superman can go faster then goku and people still disbelieve.

C. Subsequently the fans throw hissy fits and resort to member bashing which could lead to a almighty verbal beat-down on the dbz fan and various hurt feelings all around

Hello Kitty, she's relatively unstoppable.

The cat itself is quite squishy and easily destroyed , the merchandising on the other hand would trundle ever forward like some sort of god-awful nazi corporation conquering the hearts and minds of young girls swiftly followed by the parents wallets and bank accounts

The-Judge

xmarksthespot
The cat itself is quite squishy and easily destroyed , the merchandising on the other hand would trundle ever forward like some sort of god-awful nazi corporation conquering the hearts and minds of young girls swiftly followed by the parents wallets and bank accounts Each individual cat is but an M-Body of the greater Hello Kitty consciousness. Economics and cultural infiltration are only a few of the wily Kitty's myriad tools, her strategy is many-pronged, beyond normal human comprehension.

grey fox

xmarksthespot
What so HK is nothing more then a hive mind or is she a representation of all the greed mankind has In a single conglomorate entity perhaps it's effort to remain what it is is what limits it ? Otherwise we would be nothing more then drones serving the clean out the gigantic litter box of our fictional cat queen ? She is both the abstract of greed incarnate, and a collective consciousness that apportions itself into many avatars. The only thing that limits her are the limits she places on herself, essentially mental blocks. Besides I think HK's plan is more long term; longer than my lifetime or yours put together.

The scenario put forth may one day come to fruition; however a creature of her power's more than likely set her sights higher than just a single planet.

grey fox
She is both the abstract of greed incarnate, and a collective consciousness that apportions itself into many avatars. The only thing that limits her are the limits she places on herself, essentially mental blocks. Besides I think HK's plan is more long term; longer than my lifetime or yours put together.

The scenario put forth may one day come to fruition; however a creature of her power's more than likely set her sights higher than just a single planet.

Ahhh , to jupiter then. The overwhelming gravity will crush her cheaply made plastic avatars !

The-Judge
ranma can punch 100 times a second... and break rocks without problems. and kitty cant attack kid buu, he would just wait till she grows hungry and need to remove her power to eat or somethingsmile

and superman is strong, but no match for kid buu

xmarksthespot
Ahhh , to jupiter then. The overwhelming gravity will crush her cheaply made plastic avatars ! You may crush her in body... but the dream will never die!

grey fox
ranma can punch 100 times a second... and break rocks without problems. and kitty cant attack kid buu, he would just wait till she grows hungry and need to remove her power to eat or somethingsmile

and superman is strong, but no match for kid buu

Let's see...superman punched clean through a moon with ease. Buu had to waste energy to blow up a single planet.

Let alone the fact that Supes has MOVED a damn planet with his heat vision.

Ranma is street level.

The-Judge
well, superman moved a planet... whatever. in a fight with goku, he wouldnt do very well, and especially not against buu. buu would absorb him and become even stronger

grey fox
well, superman moved a planet... whatever. in a fight with goku, he wouldnt do very well, and especially not against buu. buu would absorb him and become even stronger

Not really , goku can move at the speed of light (only through IT) Superman physically flies faster then that. Buu would die even quicker considering his glaring weaknesses.

The-Judge
buu has no weaknessbig grin he would turn superman to chocolate and eat himwink even through i would like superman to win this one, he cant...

grey fox
buu has no weaknessbig grin he would turn superman to chocolate and eat himwink even through i would like superman to win this one, he cant...

Yes he can quite easily, Supes can dodge the beam with ease and then simply fling buu into the sun , or fly him into it or better yet just blast him with heat vision set on wide beam before snorting up the remains and blowing them into the sun.

Thanos_1971
Korvac
Lucifer Morningstar
Michael
Galactus
Anti Monitor.....

The-Judge
well, buu would just get close enough and THEN blast him. and superman cant fly him to the sun, he is too elastic and would split so he couldnt leave earth. and just because superman can LFY fast doesnt mean he FIGHTS fast... i have never seen him punch with dbz-speed

The-Judge
who the **** are those??messed

Korvac
Lucifer Morningstar
Michael
Galactus
Anti Monitor.....

juggernaut66666
Wolverine

Broly92
1. Against the rules 2. Kid Buu can be beaten by abstracts easily 3. Kid Buu would own Supes the speed of light thing was dubbed. In the orginal manga he travels much faster than that and a Super Sayin could destroy a solar system

The-Judge
korvac would go down before he could use his weird powers...

The-Judge
wolverine?? are you joking?

juggernaut66666
NO!!

The-Judge
he would explode to nothing in half a second

juggernaut66666
He has extremly fast healing factor + adamantium bones and claws which are unbreakable

grey fox
Originally posted by Broly92
1. Against the rules 2. Kid Buu can be beaten by abstracts easily 3. Kid Buu would own Supes the speed of light thing was dubbed. In the orginal manga he travels much faster than that and a Super Sayin could destroy a solar system

Broly let's not start this up again , you and I get on fairly well....

The-Judge
juggernaut, do you know the powerof kid buu at all??

Thanos_1971
Korvac snacks on him.

grey fox
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
He has extremly fast healing factor + adamantium bones and claws which are unbreakable

Plus he can kill god .

The-Judge
grey fox, broly is right, superman cantbeat kid buu, lets be serious...

juggernaut66666
juggernaut, do you know the powerof kid buu at all??
Do you know what is an angry Wolverine capable of???????????

The-Judge
and when the **** did wolverine killed god??messed

The-Judge
yeah, go mad??

juggernaut66666
Countdown till Digi closes this thread 10...

The-Judge
kid buu kill wolverine, even through he has his healing factor and skeleton. he would be absorbed, turned to candy, tossed out in space, his head would be blown up and he cant hurt buu

juggernaut66666
Wolverine would cut him self out with his indestructible adamantium claws

The-Judge
kid buu would absorb wolverine and get a nice pair of clawssmile

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Wolverine would cut him self out with his indestructible adamantium claws

grey fox
grey fox, broly is right, superman cantbeat kid buu, lets be serious...

Nah , Broly is just saying that because he and i had a big 'ol comics versus dbz thing going on ages ago. Were cool about it now since it never really get anywhere.

It took me proving that Edward Elric could one hit kill Goku before he'd listen though.

mighty adam
Yes he can quite easily, Supes can dodge the beam with ease and then simply fling buu into the sun , or fly him into it or better yet just blast him with heat vision set on wide beam before snorting up the remains and blowing them into the sun. buu has blow himself and count less sun's up throwing him into the sun is not going to work. buu is magic and you need a very powerful ki or magic blast to put him down for good like the sprite bomb.

xmarksthespot
It took me proving that Edward Elric could one hit kill Goku before he'd listen though. huh Really?

mighty adam
why can't comic and cartoon lover's get along. i like them both some people think cartoons are stupid some people think comic are for nerds wtf i just don't get the hate.

Juntai
Spectre.
big grin

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by mighty adam
why can't comic and cartoon lover's get along. i like them both some people think cartoons are stupid some people think comic are for nerds wtf i just don't get the hate. Meh I never got the whole Dragonball Z thing because I fail to see how watching someone go "AAAAAAAAARRRGHH!!" while changing colour or shape for a 20 minute episode can be entertaining... especially when the next 20 minute consists of the opposing character going "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH" while changing colour or shape.

mighty adam
Meh I never got the whole Dragonball Z thing because I fail to see how watching someone go "AAAAAAAAARRRGHH!!" while changing colour or shape for a 20 minute episode can be entertaining... especially when the next 20 minute consists of the opposing character going "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH" while changing colour or shape. the show was not that bad when i was young i used to watch it alot. i know some people who would watch a cartoon or a super hero movie but would never pick up a comic cuz they think its for nerds or kids. all im saying people need to stop flameing if you like comic kool if you like cartoons kool. don't love something then bash other people for likeing something esle

Juntai
the show was not that bad when i was young i used to watch it alot. i know some people who would watch a cartoon or a super hero movie but would never pick up a comic cuz they think its for nerds or kids. all im saying people need to stop flameing if you like comic kool if you like cartoons kool. don't love something then bash other people for likeing something esle Happy Dance

The-Judge
i dont like dbz-cartoons, but the comics. and kid buu can destroy nearly everything you guys throw at himwink

xmarksthespot
Not Hello Kitty.

Juntai
i dont like dbz-cartoons, but the comics. and kid buu can destroy nearly everything you guys throw at himwink Explain how the DBZ-Team beats Spectre then.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Juntai
Explain how the DBZ-Team beats Spectre then. there is no god or toaa in the dbz world just dragon's that act like our god or toaa or what ever so the spectre could never fight in the dbzu they would have to come to the dcu and thats not fair SO THE SPECTRE COULD NEVER EVER FIGHT THEM PERIOD

Blair Wind
no expression

Flash steals his speed

no expression

Iceman stops all molecular motion

no expression

Silver Surfer turns him into chocolate eek!

Juntai
there is no god or toaa in the dbz world just dragon's that act like our god or toaa or what ever so the spectre could never fight in the dbzu they would have to come to the dcu and thats not fair SO THE SPECTRE COULD NEVER EVER FIGHT THEM PERIOD Pretty weak answer.

mighty adam
Pretty weak answer. thats how it is in the dbzu there is not gods just dragon and elder ki's SO NO SPECTRE LT SHIT NO THORS NO GOD

Juntai
thats how it is in the dbzu there is not gods just dragon and elder ki's SO NO SPECTRE LT SHIT NO THORS NO GOD I know about the DBZ Universe,
But its still a weak arguement for a hypothetical fight.

The-Judge
flash and iceman my as*big grin they wouldnt last long against kid buu! he is faster than thembig grin and i dont know surfer...

Blair Wind
Flash is the incarnation of speed....and you cant hurt iceman anymore....no expression

The-Judge
why cant kid buu hurt iceman??big grin

The-Judge
and the flash would be a very healthy chocolate to buuwink

The-Judge
or rather, buu could destroy all of your fighters!big grin just blow up the earth and then retreat to another planetbig grin

xmarksthespot
Hello Kitty is a lover not a fighter.

mighty adam
I know about the DBZ Universe,
But its still a weak arguement for a hypothetical fight. but if there is no god then the spectre can't fight in the dbzu the spectre would beat kid buu in his play gound but now at the end when goku puts the 7 dragon balls in his body and well becomes the god of dbz then yeah i think he would beat spectre in the dbzu but not dc.

The-Judge
kitty is REALLY a loverwink nice in the bedbig grin

The-Judge
mighty adam, you have just secured dbz the victory. goku is spiritual and immortal after the fuse with the dragonballs

grey fox
buu has blow himself and count less sun's up throwing him into the sun is not going to work. buu is magic and you need a very powerful ki or magic blast to put him down for good like the sprite bomb.

A sprite bomb eh Should i add a pepsi grenade in for good measure ?

Needless to say Buu needs to be completely atomised , not even dust is left. Coincidently enough when anything touches the sun nothing is left. Buu takes a sun dip and doesn't come back.

huh Really?

Yeah , it didn't take that long to figure it out. Elric simply needs to touch Goku once and then theirs a few hundred pounds of wood where a super siayan once stood. Getting the hit/touch on the other hand is the problem.

why can't comic and cartoon lover's get along. i like them both some people think cartoons are stupid some people think comic are for nerds wtf i just don't get the hate.

Their is no hate, and it's not cartoons it's anime and comic lovers . Theirs a large physical and storyline difference between 'cartoons' and 'anime' .

there is no god or toaa in the dbz world just dragon's that act like our god or toaa or what ever so the spectre could never fight in the dbzu they would have to come to the dcu and thats not fair SO THE SPECTRE COULD NEVER EVER FIGHT THEM PERIOD

Now your just making stupid assumptions , sure a few uppity beings state that their 'god' but then again send me back to the stone age with a shotgun and a Tv and I'm suddenly Jesus , Buddha and the pope all in one package (BTW Pope hat not included)

The-Judge
well, but buu will not touch the sunwink he will split and stay on the earthwink he is super elasticwink

lilnutta12
i wonder if paola is in the area

buu is doomed by - aunt may

grey fox
thats how it is in the dbzu there is not gods just dragon and elder ki's SO NO SPECTRE LT SHIT NO THORS NO GOD

If you think such things are shit why are you parading around the comic book versus forum with a comic book sig hmm ?

but if there is no god then the spectre can't fight in the dbzu the spectre would beat kid buu in his play gound but now at the end when goku puts the 7 dragon balls in his body and well becomes the god of dbz then yeah i think he would beat spectre in the dbzu but not dc.

That's fanon bullshit , try again.

kitty is REALLY a loverwink nice in the bedbig grin

So you like sleeping with ether....

A. Cat's

B. Anthropomorphised cat-children.

Good luck with your disgusting fetish. thumb up

mighty adam, you have just secured dbz the victory. goku is spiritual and immortal after the fuse with the dragonballs

Let's pause for a moment here , your stating that you 'win' (in the eternal words of Kevins Spacey , "WRONG"wink by using fanon. Real good their skippy you've LOST an argument by backing up your statement with something ASSUMED and CREATED by fans to use in their fanfictions.

The-Judge
well, look at the dbz gt-movie with goku jr., goku has become a godlike person nowbig grin i just forget that, but remember now

grey fox
well, look at the dbz gt-movie with goku jr., goku has become a godlike person nowbig grin i just forget that, but remember now

You using the books ergo that's not canon, hell all of gt isn't canon within the books. Try again

Juntai
Canon or not, there's not a shred of evidence even with the Dragonballs that he's even remotely close to a league with Spectre. Secured the win? lmao.

The-Judge
well, even through i am not using the movies, then this still is truewink

lilnutta12
didnt expect this much perlies - i expected it to be ignored - luks like im wrong

Juntai
well, even through i am not using the movies, then this still is truewink OK, lets say...Spectre builds Goku his own dimension, and leaves a version of himself there to kill Goku once every picasecond, for the rest of eternity. How does Goku defend? A spirit bomb?

The-Judge
who says spectre is fast enough to think about that??wink he is dead before handbig grin

Juntai
who says spectre is fast enough to think about that??wink he is dead before handbig grin Time is not relivent to him. He doesn't have to be fast enough and doesn't really have to think. He just does it.

And Goku doesn't have an attack that can stop Spectre from doing it.
The entire DBZ universe doesn't have an attack that can stop Spectre.

grey fox
well, even through i am not using the movies, then this still is truewink

....no.

The movies aren't canon , they fit NOWHERE within the dbz anime timeline and nowhere within the Manga timeline . Now make your damn mind up , are you using the Manga or the anime.

Juntai
....no.

The movies aren't canon , they fit NOWHERE within the dbz anime timeline and nowhere within the Manga timeline . Now make your damn mind up , are you using the Manga or the anime. Dont worry, he just offhand stated Goku would speedblitz Spectre and kill him before he could react, there's no use arguing.

grey fox
who says spectre is fast enough to think about that??wink he is dead before handbig grin

Let's see, spectre is ominpotenet when necessary. Since your making out that Buu an goku are 'Teh ultimate threat' to everything then I would say it's certainly necessary.

Or to put it more simply you just pwned yourself.

xmarksthespot
This is why DBZ characters are banned from the Comic vs forum...

grey fox
Dont worry, he just offhand stated Goku would speedblitz Spectre and kill him before he could react, there's no use arguing.

It would be laughable if he didn't honestly believe it.

The-Judge
well, before spectre does something, he has to think, and goku is mother****ing fast!

The-Judge
i dont say theyre the ultimate threatssmile

juggernaut66666
You compare Goku to Spectre?????????????????????????????????? laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

ExtraMision5555
lol@this thread
cuz its raw

any celestial like creature such as toaa, lt, etc could kill kid buu
this would include spectre

Juntai
well, before spectre does something, he has to think, and goku is mother****ing fast! Spectre could stand there, and Goku could do nothing, that's the point. He has no chance. It's a lopsided fight. He can just let all of Goku's attacks pass by harmlessly, and pass judgment.

Outspeeding Spectre is not a viable option, he can travel through and manipulate time. Travel at any speed. He has any power he wants to have.

xmarksthespot
well, before spectre does something, he has to think, and goku is mother****ing fast! no expression Spectre is the embodiment of the Wrath of God...

ExtraMision5555
moon tiara............ ACTIVATE

Scoobless
DBZ lovin' freaks...... no expression

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
moon tiara............ ACTIVATE She'd kick Goku's ass... shifty

grey fox
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
moon tiara............ ACTIVATE

Screw the tiara , get the prism power

ExtraMision5555
laughing laughing laughing out loud

Brutacus

Hmm question, how fast is buu??
Never seen him move at the speed of light.

mighty adam
A sprite bomb eh Should i add a pepsi grenade in for good measure ?

Needless to say Buu needs to be completely atomised , not even dust is left. Coincidently enough when anything touches the sun nothing is left. Buu takes a sun dip and doesn't come back.

Yeah , it didn't take that long to figure it out. Elric simply needs to touch Goku once and then theirs a few hundred pounds of wood where a super siayan once stood. Getting the hit/touch on the other hand is the problem.

Their is no hate, and it's not cartoons it's anime and comic lovers . Theirs a large physical and storyline difference between 'cartoons' and 'anime' .

Now your just making stupid assumptions , sure a few uppity beings state that their 'god' but then again send me back to the stone age with a shotgun and a Tv and I'm suddenly Jesus , Buddha and the pope all in one package (BTW Pope hat not included) wtf are you talking about THRE IS NO 1 GOD IN THE DBZU THE DRAGON WHO LOOKS AFTER THE DRAGON BALLS ACT AS THEIR GOD how is that a assumption it's a fact you should watch the show or ask people befor you start talking bs

mighty adam
If you think such things are shit why are you parading around the comic book versus forum with a comic book sig hmm ?

i was saying how thor could not be in dbz cuz there is no gods i was not calling him shit man you are stupid you have a hard time understanding don't you?

That's fanon bullshit , try again.

So you like sleeping with ether....

A. Cat's

B. Anthropomorphised cat-children.

Good luck with your disgusting fetish. thumb up

Let's pause for a moment here , your stating that you 'win' (in the eternal words of Kevins Spacey , "WRONG"wink by using fanon. Real good their skippy you've LOST an argument by backing up your statement with something ASSUMED and CREATED by fans to use in their fanfictions.

mighty adam
wtf just happen to my post

Scoobless
what was supposed to happen?

xmarksthespot
huh Notwithstanding that DBZ is against the CBvsF rules; Thor can't fight e.g. Goku because there are no gods in the DBZ universe?

Then I spose Superman can't fight Hulk in the CBvsF because there are no Kryptonians in the Marvel Universe, and Spider-Man or Captain America can't fight Batman because there are no radioactive spider-bite mutated people or SSS in the DC Universe, respectively. And so on and vice versa, etc.

Arahan
DBZ Fans are totally nuts.
Dragonball was cool though but Z was a
big step in the garbage department.

Apolloknight
Anybody care to take a shot at how fast DBZ fighters move?

I know this will be closed but it is still intresting for anybody to figure out?

During the Sayian Saga, when Yamcha and the saibamen are fighting, Gohan cant keep up and he cant even precieve them, on top of this he has sayian eyes which are much more sensitive then human eyes.

Having the joy of watching a missle fly over my head I know they travel at around mach 7-8, (4,900mph~5,600ph) My eyes where still able to see the missle over head.

Now kid buu is much faster then those during the Sayain Saga, as well as the rest of the fighters.

So anyone care to take a shot at how fast they were moving during the sayina saga.

Scoobless
Missiles move linearly, DBZ fighters move eratically...... compare them to trying to keep an eye on a common fly in a dark room... then speed that fly up a few thousand times.... plus Goku can move instantly from place to place by teleporting (translocating... whatever) Buu is almost as fast without needing to teleport

Batman Beyond

um i was under the in pression it was a manga confused

Thanos_1971
This is still around?

Batman Beyond
hasent been closed yet

i say blue betal beats the crap out of him

DigiMark007
Thanks for the notice...didn't realize this was DBZ.

CLosed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.