Should Smallville be changed as MEtropolis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hermione7
Since highschool is over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T167HFi2yU

check it out .. Metropolis opening credits

Dan-El
That's everything I wanted when I was talking about a "Metropolis" show a few months back. So cool!

MysteryRidah
They should focus more on metropolis, not to mention focus more on clark saving people from random chaos.

AstroFan
Focus on Metro all you want. But you cant chaneg the name of a TV show 6 years in. erm

Not to mention, Lex and Clark both live in Smallville still.

Dan-El
But when Lionel dies/loses control of the company, you know that Lex wil be heading to Metropolis.

Bardock42
That's pretty cool....I like the idea.

AstroFan
Originally posted by Dan-El
But when Lionel dies/loses control of the company, you know that Lex wil be heading to Metropolis.

Wait, I thought Lex was in control currently. confused

NoFate007
They might as well. Most action takes place in Metropolis now.

By the way, have any of you noticed how they kind of forget the distance between the two cities? Chloe will drive from Met to Smallville when its like 5 o'clock and it won't be evening yet when she gets there...wtf?

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by AstroFan
Focus on Metro all you want. But you cant chaneg the name of a TV show 6 years in. erm

Not to mention, Lex and Clark both live in Smallville still.

Exactly. I honestly dont know why people are always wanting to change something thats working perfectly fine the way it is. messed

Smallville is about Clark Kents life BEFORE he becomes Superman who lives and works in Metropolis. No point in changing the name to Metro when the shows NOT about Superman yet.

Bardock42
Originally posted by NoFate007
They might as well. Most action takes place in Metropolis now.

By the way, have any of you noticed how they kind of forget the distance between the two cities? Chloe will drive from Met to Smallville when its like 5 o'clock and it won't be evening yet when she gets there...wtf?

Yeah, I always wondered where Metropolis is in that show...

pr1983
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, I always wondered where Metropolis is in that show...

Two fields over probably... messed

NoFate007
The only one that should be able to get between the towns in a small amount of time is Clark, with the exception of Lex with some sort of a helicopter or something lol.

MysteryRidah
Damn, season 6 should be right around the corner, this month is moving fast as hell.

Dan-El
September 28th, woo hoo!

kabluey
Why dont we just rewrite the whole Superman Myth. Maybe we they can destroy Smallville, and build metropolis on it. I mean why not since everyone clark is supposedly meet in Metropolis end up in Smallville anyway. And lets make Clark Kent some super cool suave guy, just to please younger generation. No offence i like smallvile. But it can never measure to Lois and Clark tv series. the only thing it has running for it is better cg effects, and pretty teeny boppers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.