Who has seen "Pulse"? What do you think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
I think it sucked was not scary enough, although it was a different kind of horror the story line just did not sit too weel with me

Impediment
You know what's even scarier? Not using proper english, improper grammar, and lack of punctuation. That, and not searching the forum for already existing threads.

Click me.

python99
Originally posted by Impediment
You know what's even scarier? Not using proper english, improper grammar, and lack of punctuation. That, and not searching the forum for already existing threads.

Click me.

I know another thing thats scary? The fact that you dont even what you wrote compared to what I wrote. Your thread is simply introducing the movie to people who have never heard about it before. They may have seen the Japanese version but thats it. Upon reading the thread there are plentey of replies stating that they never heard of this movie and might go see it because the trailer looks cool. My thread on the other hand is directed to people who have already seen the movie. Sure a search would have helped, but also in your case reading carefully might help as well, seeing that you never gave an opinion on the whole movie but on a 2 minute trailer.

Impediment
I guess we can go off of your very elaborate review, Mr. Ebert?

python99
Originally posted by Impediment
I guess we can go off of your very elaborate review, Mr. Ebert?

I feel honored. Have you seen it? Did you like it?

Impediment
I'll wait for DVD and rent it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.