Who will win the NBA 07 Championship?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RecSpecs110
Since the heat won last season, many believe they can repeat. But there are still many contenders. Who do you think the next champions will be?

darth_royke
raptorsbig grin

nah probably not... though i think they'll make the playoffs, which is good enough for me.

i think the heat, pistons, spurs and mavs are the big four yet again, though i do think the cavs and bulls, will make that a big six.

also in the west, i think houston will give a better showing if their players are back healthy, and shane battier was a good addition. pheonix are always dangerous, and the clippers may go beyond where they went last year.

winners? too early to tell.

RecSpecs110
Originally posted by darth_royke
raptorsbig grin

nah probably not... though i think they'll make the playoffs, which is good enough for me.

i think the heat, pistons, spurs and mavs are the big four yet again, though i do think the cavs and bulls, will make that a big six.

also in the west, i think houston will give a better showing if their players are back healthy, and shane battier was a good addition. pheonix are always dangerous, and the clippers may go beyond where they went last year.

winners? too early to tell.

i agree with you for the most part, but i think the pistons will drop. i mean theyll make the playoffs but they wont make it to the east finals, and every year since they won it in 03-04, it's been a decline, and now they dont even have ben wallace. nazr mohammed? gimme a break. laughing i dont want the heat nor the spurs to win, cause i hate them. i wants the nets to win it, obviously because they're my favorite team. pheonix, no; clips, not a chance; bulls, hey they're a pretty good team now; houston, maybe a little better than last year if tmac gets healthy; cavs, not yet a contender; im gonna have go with the... spurs, even though i hate em.

Dexx
likewise...use the nba thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.