Gouki vs Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mesirus
ok, Sephiroth(FF7) vs Gouki

naturally, i'm going Sephiroth, i will refuse to believe this is a gouki win, i agree he'd kick most heroes and villains ass hard, but you can't put him agianst Seph and expect him to win, its illogical

Superboy Prime
Now this is more like it.

Gouki vs Sephiroth

I'm assuming this is Gouki's regular version, so he is not near DBZ levels. Good. IMO it all depends on just how fast Sephiroth really is. I am confident Gouki's blows will hurt Sephiroth badly, and the Masamune will no doubt kill Gouki if it ever hits him. The way I see it it all depends on the Shungokusatsu. If Sephiroth is able to avoid it he has the odds with him, but if it hits him it will be game over for him.

Mesirus
yeah i came to earth and its pretty fun, got it all here, people, chocolate, ice ccream smile
it depends if seph uses his teleport power, is he does its in the bag, if not i reckon gouki would destroy him with righteous fury

Emperor Ashtar
People are aware gouki is super fast also?

Mesirus
yes i know, but he's not that fast, more importantly hes not fast enough, if sephiroth gets close goukis sushi

MURDEROUS RYU
you finally, admitting this match would be a descent battle and not just some slaughter house sephiroth victory.Although i still gotta go with gouki,if u think the shungokusatsu is bad hes got even worster moves.

Mesirus
not a decent battle it'd be over in about 10 secs, how is that decent, i'm saying that if gouki let sephiroth get close, gouki will be defeated, badly. You also have to consider Sephiroth has got some serious magic of his own

MURDEROUS RYU
but magic is stupid, allowing him to use magic and meteria an stuff isnt fair, thats like giving gouki his moves from marvel vs capcom and then guoki would kill him instantly!

Emperor Ashtar
There is now way sephiroth will be able to cast all his spells in time, gouki has so many ways to distrupt him. plus if he get's close, shungokusatsu.

Mesirus
fair or not he has them, gouki has shungokusatsu i could wine about that, but i kinda don't. Sephiroth can cast his speels inflight, all he has to do is cast reflect and if gouki tries shungokusatsu then he will quite effectivly taste his own medicine. then its all over gouki punchs and kick are laughable when you think what he's up against

Perhaps you can see now why i think the scales are more that a little tighted on this battle?

MURDEROUS RYU
WHAT,oh come on useing magic and summons is like pulling out an ak47 in a boxing match!besides magic is like an item sorta not a specieal move like a limit break.and u cant wine about the shungokusatsu because it aint no item/weapon/magic spell its A SPECIEAL MOVE.a move he learned on his own not picked up in a tresusure chest or a secluded area like ff7

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Mesirus
fair or not he has them, gouki has shungokusatsu i could wine about that, but i kinda don't. Sephiroth can cast his speels inflight, all he has to do is cast reflect and if gouki tries shungokusatsu then he will quite effectivly taste his own medicine. then its all over gouki punchs and kick are laughable when you think what he's up against

Perhaps you can see now why i think the scales are more that a little tighted on this battle?

If he tries to cast a spell, gouki can: spam him with projectiles, or shoot a hadou beam at him, gouki has multiple area effect moves and mach speed. A hadouken is equal to the blow of the practioner, goukis blow sunk an island do the math. show me proof sephiroth could survive an impact like that?

MURDEROUS RYU
yeah, show us!

Mesirus
he won't need to, reflect is a cast to self, that mean gouki can't stop him do so, and when its cast ALL projectiles are reflected back, he can speed himself up with haste, again a self cats, gouki cannot stop him, so already he's resistant to anything be a pyhsical attack, and is twice as fast, so at this point gouki is really start to look crap, sephiroth has a special move, signature in fact, sin harvest reduces oppents life to 1 and drains all if any mana. they he casta any damaging spell and gouki is out

Emperor Ashtar
he won't need to, reflect is a cast to self, that mean gouki can't stop him do so, and when its cast ALL projectiles are reflected back, he can speed himself up with haste, again a self cats, gouki cannot stop him, so already he's resistant to anything be a pyhsical attack, and is twice as fast, so at this point gouki is really start to look crap, sephiroth has a special move, signature in fact, sin harvest reduces oppents life to 1 and drains all if any mana. they he casta any damaging spell and gouki is out
Okay, again sephiroth has to cast those spells. he's resistant to anything physical and twice as fast based on what?
You keep mentioning cast without explaining ,HOW he will cast it in time?

Sin harvest isnt canon, BTW.

And his damage spells worked on cloud and his friends, unless your saying they have durability comparable to gouki?

Mesirus
no, resistant to anything but physical, and thats reflect, twise as fast because of haste, he can cast these spells INFLIGHT and he can fly fast. Then he can use Sin Harvest (automatically reduces targets health to 1, and mana to 0), gouki is now next to dead, and a soft breeze would knock him over, cast a attack spell. Spells only take moments to cast.
The other scenario is sephiroth simply attacks, gouki is very strong, yes thats true, but muscle still gets cut, sephiroth blade is 3-4 meters long, he doesn't have to get particularly close to him, the only question is, how many times does sephiroth have to cut him in half before he dies?

MURDEROUS RYU
WRONG!!!emperor ashtar is right S wont have enough time to do any spells and if S tries to fly the misogi wil bring him back down and probally kill him.and that long skinny a$$ sword wood break if G hit it hard enuogh and S coodnt have been to strong if cloud bet him by him self...TWICE!!!the only chance S has got is the supernova but if were gonna be realistic that wood kill both of them and even still, G might live.

Emperor Ashtar
no, resistant to anything but physical, and thats reflect, twise as fast because of haste, he can cast these spells INFLIGHT and he can fly fast. Then he can use Sin Harvest (automatically reduces targets health to 1, and mana to 0), gouki is now next to dead, and a soft breeze would knock him over, cast a attack spell. Spells only take moments to cast.
The other scenario is sephiroth simply attacks, gouki is very strong, yes thats true, but muscle still gets cut, sephiroth blade is 3-4 meters long, he doesn't have to get particularly close to him, the only question is, how many times does sephiroth have to cut him in half before he dies?

Sin harvest is not canon, but since you insist on using it then I will use non canon attacks as well,like misogi while he's in the air, or murder waver no matter where he is. plus gouki can always do Tenma Gouzanku, Messatsu Gourasen, or spam tenma shurrete( like vergil did in dmc 3, since they incorporated many SF moves in that game)

He won't have time to cast nothing, plus he can use non canon shungokusatsu aerial version.

Mesirus
HAHAHAHAHA Actully supernova doesn't affect sephiroth! fire doesn't burn him, and theres not way in hell G would survive it that kinda heat would vapourise him.
that sword has never been broken, not even clouds buster blade could brake it so thats just not a issue.
sephiroth is immune to any gravity effects thats how he flies
and the only way he's ever been beaten is omni slash, theres nothing in the game that, that doesn't kill on its own.sephiroth allows cloud both times to get his limit up because he is ammused by him, gouki doesn't have any relationship to seph so he wouldn't hold back.

Emperor Ashtar
HAHAHAHAHA Actully supernova doesn't affect sephiroth! fire doesn't burn him, and theres not way in hell G would survive it thats kinda heat would vapourise him.
that sword has never been broken, not even clouds buster blade could brake it so thats just not a issue.
sephiroth is immues to any gravity effects thats how he flies
and the only way he's ever been beaten is omni slash, theres nothing in the game that, that doesn't kill on its own.sephiroth allows cloud both times to get his limit up because he is ammused by him, gouki doesn't have any relationship to seph so he wouldn't hold back.

Cloud is not gouki, and I already gave several moves that woud stop sepiroth from casting a single spell. gouki's execution time is way faster than Sephiroth.

Mesirus
well then its whoever reacts first isn't it? if sephiroth does reflect is up and gouki's got nothing od seph, and seph is far more likely to be the fastest to react

Emperor Ashtar
well then its whoever reacts first isn't it? if sephiroth does reflect is up and gouki's got nothing od seph, and seph is far more likely to be the fastest to react
Do you have any idea how fast gouki is?

He can dispear right infront of you, and land from the sky at the sametime, with pure speed. can sephiroth do that?

Mesirus
nah, his speed is in arms, fast with a sword, struck 3 times in the same time cloud moved his sword.
Plus he don't really need to be fast, he can teleport
and this is where i bring out the big guns, he has a god form, that exceptionly resistant to and damage, be that magic, fists, swords, bullets
even gouki as much power as he has is minimized by this

and can you please give me a text book meaning of canon?

Emperor Ashtar
nah, his speed is in arms, fast with a sword, struck 3 times in the same time cloud moved his sword.
Plus he don't really need to be fast, he can teleport
and this is where i bring out the big guns, he has a god form, that exceptionly resistant to and damage, be that magic, fists, swords, bullets
even gouki as much power as he has is minimized by this

and can you please give me a text book meaning of canon?
Okay now your ignoring what I said, gouki can destroy land masses, and since were using non canon abilities, he can destroy an asteroid twice the size of the earth. how will sephiroth survive a blow like that, when has he displayed durability like that?

Canon is the official timeline and storyline.

MURDEROUS RYU
FINE!!!the shungokusatsu is all he needs because S is so evil the shungokusatsu will drag his soul to hell and will never return.besides the super nova can only be used by the one winged angel version and that form isnt even canon.S is fast but u give him way to much credit u completly over exadgurate his abillities.how he really fights is shown in advent children and if thats the best hes got then S is out matched in every aspect.

Mesirus
so, why isn't super nova a canon? the second last sephiroth uses it. and if your going to say "yes, but the did the world get roasted by the nova? no? then its not canon" thats because its not real time fighting, it that was the case none of the summons are cannon, none of the magic is beacse sephiroth is all rank 3 so in to massive scale. and if thats the case then i wouldn't have started this thread

and no Murderous, he's t he's peak in FF7, he becomes a god, he's feet are like 4 tenticles, but cloud looking like, and his right arm is a wing blade like thing

Emperor Ashtar
so, why isn't super nova a canon? the second last sephiroth uses it. and if your going to say "yes, but the did the world get roasted by the nova? no? then its not canon" thats because its not real time fighting, it that was the case none of the summons are cannon, none of the magic is beacse sephiroth is all rank 3 so in to massive scale. and if thats the case then i wouldn't have started this thread

and no Murderous, he's t he's peak in FF7, he becomes a god, he's feet are like 4 tenticles, but cloud looking like, and his right arm is a wing blade like thing

I answered your question about canon already, now I expect the same courtesy. when has seph survived Land mass destroying attacks?

Mesirus
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I answered your question about canon already, now I expect the same courtesy. when has seph survived Land mass destroying attacks?
yes and thanks for that, i didn't mean to offend you if i did, it was aimed Murderous Ryu. Sephiroths world doesn#t have land mass destroying attacks, the closest i can answers to you is his energy barrior, stopped a energy cannaon that went straight through weapon(20 mile high monster ironically created by the planet to protect people)but it didn't even shake the barrier. but aside from that theres nothing remotly like that in ff7 or kh1

Emperor Ashtar
yes and thanks for that, i didn't mean to offend you if i did, it was aimed Murderous Ryu. Sephiroths world doesn#t have land mass destroying attacks, the closest i can answers to you is his energy barrior, stopped a energy cannaon that went straight through weapon(20 mile high monster ironically created by the planet to protect people)but it didn't even shake the barrier. but aside from that theres nothing remotly like that in ff7 or kh1

So, that means a punch from gouki would turn him into paste, you do realize that?

Yes, sephiroth has spells, but there execution is way to lengthy, and remember what I posted about gouki's speed.

MURDEROUS RYU
goukis commet destroying punch is WAAAAAAYY stronger than that energy canon.i doubt that canon cood destroy a comet let alone leave the earths atmosphere.

Mesirus
yes, but actully now you mention it, the barrier materialized instantly, because i rember them saying, "after we escaped from the north crater an energy barrier materialized and so we've got no idea what sephiroths up to"

so, keeping perspective it
Sephiroth has, teleport, magic, barrier, sword, and summon
Gouki has, Super Speed, incredible strength, special powers, and the hell dimension attack

so, who has the best advantages here?

Emperor Ashtar
yes, but actully now you mention it, the barrier materialized instantly, because i rember them saying, "after we escaped from the north crater an energy barrier materialized and so we've got no idea what sephiroths up to"

so, keeping perspective it
Sephiroth has, teleport, magic, barrier, sword, and summon
Gouki has, Super Speed, incredible strength, special powers, and the hell dimension attack

so, who has the best advantages here?

And can this said barrier even take land mass destroying hits, because you already said there isn't any in FF.

Mesirus
umm this cannon, literally a cannon, its huge, city sized, and fired life force as ammo, now weapon has a meteor blasted into his face got shot by and entire armies rockets and bullets and he shrugged it all off, this cannon went through him like a lightsaber or somethink a clean rip. but it just got absorbed by the barrier

if you've seen advent children thats that huge cannon when maralene if telling the background at the start

i think the first thing to do, is bring it away from the danger of arguement area, and into the discussion area smile then we can find out who would win for real

Emperor Ashtar
umm this cannon, literally a cannon, its huge, city sized, and fired life force as ammo, now weapon has a meteor blasted into his face got shot by and entire armies rockets and bullets and he shrugged it all off, this cannon went through him like a lightsaber or somethink a clean rip. but it just got absorbed by the barrier

armies can't destroy land masses, I don't care if it's the arc of the covenent. unless you show me it destroying an island or something.

MURDEROUS RYU
i got a question?since G destryod that comet can he do the same to the one in ff7,i dont remember how big it was?

Mesirus
its kinda irrelevent, if sephiroth create the barrier, then gouki would just play tennis with seph, but he has no way of killing sephiroth, equally i don't think sephith can ssend anythink out of it either
at best the barrier would allow my to magic himself up in which case to need of the barreir would end and he's be souped up enough to out speed and out power gouki, unless he has something up his sleeve?

Emperor Ashtar
its kinda irrelevent, if sephiroth create the barrier, then gouki would just play tennis with seph, but he has no way of killing sephiroth, equally i don't think sephith can ssend anythink out of it either
at best the barrier would allow my to magic himself up in which case to need of the barreir would end and he's be souped up enough to out speed and out power gouki, unless he has something up his sleeve?

What proof do you have, that shows the barrier can survive land mass destroying blows?

Mesirus
well if i stopped the power of that cannon, then logic tells me, most of the energy of that attack would be absorbed that what it does, you break it via negative energy, does gouki have negative enrgy something to drain away the barrier then would do the trick

MURDEROUS RYU
So no 1 is going to ansewer my question?i think theirs only 1 way to decide this...make a list of each characters acomplishments feats and where they are now,also be completely honest about what moves and technuiqes can beat who and the true ansewers will fall into place.

Mesirus
oh sorry ryu, umm, the black materia's coment was half the size of the moon, but its point wasn't to destroy the earth, but to injury it so that all the lifestream would gather to heal the wound, and sephiroth would absorb that energy and become a god, but he found another way messed shinra blow it up but it puts itself back together, then when it enters the atomsphere it forms theses red tornado's between itself and the city, as it gets closer more tornado's are form and they grow in size

the Super Nova comet is more like a ball of energy, you touch that i imagine you'd get vapourized, i mean it obliterates juipter with it even being affected, thn it plummts inot the sun and it starts growing and growing unlit in conusmes the tip of ther earth, then it returns to the battle screen, then you and sephiroth get consumedbut doesn't famage him, the fu**er

MURDEROUS RYU
yea that move is pretty devastating but is if really canon?if it is why didnt he just do it in advent children and wit moves like that why wasnt that his last form.thats what makes me believe its not canon,that or the bizzaro version.while most Gs that destroy stuff he actualy uses or u can use in battle.and thanx 4 the info.

Emperor Ashtar
well if i stopped the power of that cannon, then logic tells me, most of the energy of that attack would be absorbed that what it does, you break it via negative energy, does gouki have negative enrgy something to drain away the barrier then would do the trick

Yes, gouki is negative energy, this has been said a million times in SF.

Mesirus
ok, one at a time please
MURDEROUS RYU) it is a canon, its the ff7 logo :P but he's only going to cast it if he can get to a place with loads of energy, plus the comet will take some days to come to earth, so its out of the question. Super Nova, weather its a canon is debatable, but if that is allowed its a instand win for sephiroth. No prob for info, i'v decieded i start this forum to find out who'd win, i intend to get the answer

Emperor Ashtar) Yes i know he is negative energy, but he needs like a life drain, and other kinda of attack would simply power up the sheild. something like "negative energy ball" (i know its not called that but this is for a e.g.) isn't going to do it, you needto suck out the energy. then theres the fact the energy you drain is going to weaken you, how much you drain may make the weakening serious, but i don't know how much energy the sheild has to begin with, i would say alot, he might link it to his own magic, in when case there tons of energy, but i do not know that

Emperor Ashtar

Emperor Ashtar) Yes i know he is negative energy, but he needs like a life drain, and other kinda of attack would simply power up the sheild. something like "negative energy ball" (i know its not called that but this is for a e.g.) isn't going to do it, you needto suck out the energy. then theres the fact the energy you drain is going to weaken you, how much you drain may make the weakening serious, but i don't know how much energy the sheild has to begin with, i would say alot, he might link it to his own magic, in when case there tons of energy, but i do not know that

He can absorb energy arund him,you know that right?

Emperor Ashtar
He can absorb energy arund him,you know that right?

Ugh, this is getting annoying, your not explain what's stopping gouki from going to his face an messing him up, you haven't provided anything.

Mesirus
lol, they'd drain each other big grin, and yes i knew that, but seph's immune to fire, gravity, poisen cold, sleep and minor magics, i automatically classed that as minor magic, is it not?

oh yes, quick question, you ever thought about gouki vs superman, you make tht forum you let me know! big grin

MURDEROUS RYU
the ansewer is right before your very eyes...look at the poll.

Mesirus
nah, i create them so it draws more people, you can't rely on a popularity contest :P

Emperor Ashtar
lol, they'd drain each other big grin, and yes i knew that, but seph's immune to fire, gravity, poisen cold, sleep and minor magics, i automatically classed that as minor magic, is it not?

oh yes, quick question, you ever thought about gouki vs superman, you make tht forum you let me know! big grin

Your ignoring everything now, is he immune to land mass destroying punches, no?

So,how ill he survive one punc?

MURDEROUS RYU
well still...G could probally do every thing S can do and vise versa (exept 4 each others signature moves) but G is far more disceplined.

Mesirus
the barrier, i'm not ignoring everything, i'm adding it all up mad
and like i said early, as soon as gouki punches him the energy is absorbed, and IF gouki did that he'd also have his owne energy drian as long is he staying in contact with the barrier
anyway i asked you a question, i'm not typing it again, you can find it

MURDEROUS RYU
gouki can absorb energy too

Emperor Ashtar
the barrier, i'm not ignoring everything, i'm adding it all up mad
and like i said early, as soon as gouki punches him the energy is absorbed, and IF gouki did that he'd also have his owne energy drian as long is he staying in contact with the barrier
anyway i asked you a question, i'm not typing it again, you can find it

So, this barrier can absorb energy, when did it do this and how much energy did it absorb? because you told me no one has land mass destroying techniques in FF7, so how owuld you know seph could absorb all that energy?

MURDEROUS RYU
damn dude hes puttin u throuh the ringer,just admit G is the better man here and save your self some time.

Mesirus
*sigh* i'v explain all this it absorbed millions of gallons of life force! it'd have no problem absorbing a "land mass destroying" attack.
This forum is starting to bore me, please before to ask anything read everything ebfore it, chances are in down here already

VanillaCocaCola
laughing Again why I hate anime.

Mesirus
what about you vanilla? what do you have to say on this?

Himo
Sephiroth. He kicks any amount of Anime ass.

Mesirus
thank you Himo, smile

Emperor Ashtar
*sigh* i'v explain all this it absorbed millions of gallons of life force! it'd have no problem absorbing a "land mass destroying" attack.
This forum is starting to bore me, please before to ask anything read everything ebfore it, chances are in down here already

You said "There are no land mass destroying attacks in ff"

Yet, create your own faulty logic of Life force>land destroying, island sinking attacks.. yeah, this is getting boring, so sep is gonna stay in the sheild forever, can he even cast spells in his barrier?

MURDEROUS RYU
GOUKI WINS END

Emperor Ashtar
You haven't even proved the barrier appears instantly, does it or not? because you just quoted a line from FF as evidence.

Emperor Ashtar
Yes, gouki wins, he can mask his ki, appear behin seph, shungokusatsu.
Seph can't sense ki, and has no way of detecting him.

Mesirus
your asking me questions that i have already answered! mad
i have no see sufficent evidence to say the sephiorth can be beaten by gouki, so theyby i am quitting this thread declaring sephiroth the winner, and don't bother saying "you was going to say that all along" i have been more than reasonable in giving you time and reasons why gouki could win, but like all fanboy's you've stuck to a point whereby the best result was stalemate

and yes the barrier does appear instantly, i feel i'v been very clear on that point

Sephiroth wins, case and point, good bye all, i'm going to sleep now

Emperor Ashtar
your asking me questions that i have already answered! mad
i have no see sufficent evidence to say the sephiorth can be beaten by gouki, so theyby i am quitting this thread declaring sephiroth the winner, and don't bother saying "you was going to say that all along" i have been more than reasonable in giving you time and reasons why gouki could win, but like all fanboy's you've stuck to a point whereby the best result was stalemate

Sephiroth wins, case and point, good bye all, i'm going to sleep now

completely ignoring an opponent speed is not fanboyish? you stated seph will transform, yet some how gouki will satnd there and let it happen, okay.

MURDEROUS RYU
yea goukis the real winner

Himo
Oops. I thought the thread starter had spelled Goku wrong.

Sephiroth WTFPWNS!!11!! anyone. Don't deny it.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Himo
Oops. I thought the thread starter had spelled Goku wrong.

Sephiroth WTFPWNS!!11!! anyone. Don't deny it.

Whatever, I'm out here.

ESB -1138
Yes, gouki wins, he can mask his ki, appear behin seph, shungokusatsu.
Seph can't sense ki, and has no way of detecting him.

Sephiroth can't sense ki but he can sense the whereabouts of people.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Sephiroth can't sense ki but he can sense the whereabouts of people.

As I said, gouki can hide his presence very well. he can even project his conscious into in animate objects.

ESB -1138
What Sephiroth is this?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by ESB -1138
What Sephiroth is this?

The official one, from FF7.

ESB -1138
The official one, from FF7.

Which one? The real one or the clone?

MURDEROUS RYU
sephiroth is strong but he woodnt survive the comet destroyer punch or a well timed shungokusatsu.

Mesirus
mad ok let me say this as clearly as i can, you cannot beat sephiroth he's way out of gouki's league, and if you do think gouki would win you need to revise the facts,
Whats gouki's background? training is powerful arts for ages, fought worthy fighters, killed friend and teacher etc then became Shin Akuma.

Whats Sephiroth's? born from the DNA of most dangerous organism in the universe that can kill people without touching. Joined the elite ranks of soilder, fought in infamus war, aquired the most powerful materia, killed dragons and other such fiends with easy. went insane, learnt to go incorporeal, learnt to fly, learnt how to copy himself (north crater "this body has forfilled its purpose"wink Became a godly being

you know what? i was crazy to make this thread, and its against the rules, its totally one sided, Sephiroth owns. game set match

its Sephiroth from ff7, the real one, that was in the block of materia, well what ever it was, it was blue smile not sure what it was made of though, cloud put the black materia in it

Emperor Ashtar
mad ok let me say this as clearly as i can, you cannot beat sephiroth he's way out of gouki's league, and if you do think gouki would win you need to revise the facts,
Whats gouki's background? training is powerful arts for ages, fought worthy fighters, killed friend and teacher etc then became Shin Akuma.

Gouki doesn't become shin gouki, he IS shin gouki. He's 54 if I remeber correctly, and is still in his prime. No, sephiroth is not out of gouki's league, you haven't shown me anything impressive except spells with slow execution, and him killing stuff. yeah his summons are impressive but, his execution is waaaay off.

Whats Sephiroth's? born from the DNA of most dangerous organism in the universe that can kill people without touching. Joined the elite ranks of soilder, fought in infamus war, aquired the most powerful materia, killed dragons and other such fiends with easy. went insane, learnt to go incorporeal, learnt to fly, learnt how to copy himself (north crater "this body has forfilled its purpose"wink Became a godly being

you know what? i was crazy to make this forum, and its against the rules, its totally one sided, Sephiroth owns. game set match

I know his back story, your argument is terrible, I already showed you that gouki is too fast for him or he can hide his presence completely. The only thing you have shown me is a barrier, so, seph's gonna hide in it forever, and how much MP does it burn. seph hasn't even shown durability to withstand gouki's attacks. gouki wins, try better next time.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by VanillaCocaCola
laughing Again why I hate anime.

Anime rocks.

Kaled
i'm backing seph for this, the fact he's got a sword puts him at a advantage, true he's got barrier that can hold back anythink, gouki will have no way of breaking it, seph could then buff himself up with all his spells, then you get a good fight, with all his buffs sephiroth wouldn't lose, but gouki's a tough character himself, but gouki woul get tired, i'v never seen sephiroth tire out, go sephiroth ^^

Mesirus
what is this? a time of the day for gouki and a time of the day for Seph?
well this is here people who bother to check the thread spot this mismatch are proving you wrong Ashtar, sephiroth has superior powers, i agree not physically but his magic is all the advantage he needs to give gouki a thrashing!
and if you conceal yourself your just allowing sephiroth to summon all the summon, then your really screwed

Emperor Ashtar
what is this? a time of the day for gouki and a time of the day for Seph?
well this is here people who bother to check the thread spot this mismatch are proving you wrong Ashtar, sephiroth has superior powers, i agree not physically but his magic is all the advantage he needs to give gouki a thrashing!
and if you conceal yourself your just allowing sephiroth to summon all the summon, then your really screwed

But, they have slow execution, a point which you pretty much ignored. It's a waste of time to say anything else, and numbers don't mean anything.

Kaled
but the barrier is a instant cast i believe, and why are you two getting so worked up?? its not like this is ever going to happen, anime and ff7 wouldn't touch other, the universes are too different

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Kaled
but the barrier is a instant cast i believe, and why are you two getting so worked up?? its not like this is ever going to happen, anime and ff7 wouldn't touch other, the universes are too different

Getting worked up, maybe your reading the text when agitated?
Instant cast or not, how would he know to cast it ifgouki hides his present, and he can't hold it forvever, doesn't it use MP?

Kaled
nope, once BUT its timed, it only lasts 2 mins, he can make it last longer but it means alot more mana, which seph wouldn't do
i found this, skip to before mid point, you see some kick ass seph fighting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tpdu6oIcl0 but in 2 mins he could totally buff himself, then its even ground, i'm just saying i reckon the sword is enough, i will not take sides or be used as a arguement here i'm a man of peace, you get aggressive i'l quit and no come back

in the vid the best fighting is 2:16-2:32 and 2:39-3:05 and finally he tifa's tifa pathetic attacks with ease at 3:28-4:18 and it looks like Seph clocks on the the fact cloud break limits annihilalate him smile dam they're fast

Kaled
ohh, Gouki, didn't he sink that island? how fast can he attack? i mean move arms and legs? because see seph is that video he uses "haste" he's twice as fast, gouki's got some serious speed of his own then i reckon could beat him, he's gotta hit like 7 times cuz then he's teleprt failsafe thing is gone after than your looking at scrambled sephiroth.......mmm yummy

And which Sephiroth is this? i presume its the Kh one, since the FF7 becamce god and all erm

and watching that video on mute while listening to "Don't stop me now" is hilerious

Emperor Ashtar
The canon sephiroth, from FF7.

Kaled
nah thats not a fair faight then, he does things that aren't fair, for e.g. he can copy himself, and he can turn incorpreal so you should use the KH one

and i'm thinking, gouki could take seph easy if seph underestimates him, i mean you youplayed kh? imagine if he acted like what he did vs sora, seph would look less regongiseable than pigeon sh*t and roughly the same texture

Emperor Ashtar
nah thats not a fair faight then, he does thing that aren't fair, for e.g. he can copy himself, and he can turn incorpreal so you should use the KH one

and i'm thinking, gouki could take seph easy if seph underestimates him, i mean you youplayed kh? imagine if he acted like what he did vs sora, seph would look less regongiseable than pigeon sh*t and roughly the same texture

Okay, listen to what I'm saying. How would he know where gouki is? Gouki, can mask his presence, where even people who can detect ki, like ryu cannot locate him. plus he can project his conscious anywhere, to the point where he makes inanimate objects talk, and float.

Also, gouki has a faster execution time than sephiroth, and generates enough power in his strikes to destroy landmasses, what proof do you have to ensure sephiroth surviving this. And, how will he cast a spell in time?

Kaled
ahh good question, he can detect life forms according to their power which is why he always knows where cloud is, cloud power is so great, but i have no idea if thats going to work on gouki, the only flaw to that is when he travels he's either incorporeal or he flies, but yes, that gives gouki the advantages of supprise.

all good questions, well he has got that failsafe teleport which automatically teleport him behind his enemies after he's hurt so much, this runs out after 8 uses tho and like i say, come te 9th blow sephiroth would be like a pie dropped from a skyscraper

when you say "execution time" you mean he has faster reflexes?

did you watch the video? by the way?

Emperor Ashtar
ahh good question, he can detect life forms according to their power which is why he always knows where cloud is, cloud power is so great, but i have no idea if thats going to work on gouki, the only flaw to that is when he travels he's either incorporeal or he flies, but yes, that gives gouki the advantages of supprise.

did you watch the video? by the way?

Not yet, I'm really busy.

Kaled
ok, well let us know when you do, that way you can compare gouki attackk speed with that of sephiroth's

Emperor Ashtar
ok, well let us know when you do, that way you can compare gouki attackk speed with that of sephiroth's

Hold on, visual speed doesn't mean anything, especially in anime/video games. how many anime/video game characters move in a flash?

I mean even low level street levelers and average joes have pulled some dissappearing act.

Unless the speed is measured, well it's not enough.

Emperor Ashtar
Execution time is the timelapse for attacks, sephiroth cast spells whcih take time, gouki doesn't.

And were not using KH or advent childre, they are not canon.

Kaled
but the viedo isn't moving its fighting, just watch it, thats what i meant when i sead speed, moving speed is usless in a fight, i'm taking about attack speed

Emperor Ashtar
but the viedo isn't moving its fighting, just watch it, thats what i meant when i sead speed, moving speed is usless in a fight, i'm taking about attack speed

Which is what I was talking about, I watched the video. KH is not canon, and casting time is still slow.

Kaled
but sephiroth doesn't cast anythink in the vieo .....(?)
if your talknig about cloud then its like all villains, they can do everything better than the hero

Emperor Ashtar
but sephiroth doesn't cast anythink in the vieo .....(?)
if your talknig about cloud then its like all villains, they can do everything better than the hero

KH is not canon.

Kaled
alright, then your up against a god, who can copy himself, and has infinate mana >_> if thast the case then Mesirus was right, thats not a match, thats totally one sided

i suggest you only enter forums thast you know what your getting yourelf into, because otherwise this happens, you end up argueing by yourself and anyone who reads the forum thinks your a joke, i know thats not nice, but thats the reality, gouki's a great character, but even he's an ant against a elephant here

Mesirus
phew, good job ashtar, i thought he was going to side with you for a minute, so do you deliberatly push people away or is it just your nature?

Emperor Ashtar
alright, then your up against a god, who can copy himself, and has infinate mana >_> if thast the case then Mesirus was right, thats not a match, thats totally one sided

i suggest you only enter forums thast you know what your getting yourelf into, because otherwise this happens, you end up argueing by yourself and anyone who reads the forum thinks your a joke, i know thats not nice, but thats the reality, gouki's a great character, but even he's an ant against a elephant here

Okay, I've had enoguh, instead of answering questions, you declare he's god blah,blah,blah. ignore my points, I've already stated all my points, there is nothing more to say. call me whhen you answer them, goodnight.

Mesirus
morning actully, tell you what, maybe you didn't see the asnwers, number questions and jot them down, i'l get back to you

Emperor Ashtar
morning actully, tell you what, maybe you didn't see the asnwers, number questions and jot them down, i'l get back to you

No, you haven't said jack about gouki's execution or his precence hiding ability.

Mesirus
really? ok
1) his execution ability only comes into play when and fine gouki actully hits, the barrier hold for 2 mins ok, so that still more that enough time to cast haste, and reflect, and possibly slow or stop on gouki. Assuming gouki hits sephiroth that means sephiroth gets teleported, even with gouki's speed sephiroth will get the barrier up before another blow is made

2) the hiding, sephiroth is like a metal detector but detects power, so he's going to have absoulty no problem locating gouki, unless gouki rids himself of power, which would be stupid

did i miss anythink?

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by Lana
And on the KH canon debate - the only thing that's considered canon in the KH world is the story of Sora, Kairi, and Rikku (and the other original KH characters that originate in the KH games). Any Final Fantasy and Disney characters are considered to be AU (alternate universe) incarnations and are NOT connected to their canon incarnations (aka the original game or movie versions) at all.

Just thought I'd post the pawnage here.

Superboy Prime
Amen.

Lantastic.

MURDEROUS RYU
gouki can teleport too.hed just teleport inside the barrier and hit him with 1 of those death moves hes got.

Kaled
wtf! you can teleport inside a barrier you fool, >_>

MURDEROUS RYU
why not,

kamikz
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Amen.

Lantastic.

Indeed. I knew it, I've always tried to establish to people that Tidus and Wakka didn't grow up together, Hercules doesn't lose his invincibility by getting a box on his head, and Squall cannot fly......

shin_remy
Gouki wins

too many weapons to take him down

MURDEROUS RYU
YUP

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by kamikz
Indeed. I knew it, I've always tried to establish to people that Tidus and Wakka didn't grow up together, Hercules doesn't lose his invincibility by getting a box on his head, and Squall cannot fly......

Same here. People love that damned game to much... I thought it was fun, but still.

Emperor Ashtar
really? ok
1) his execution ability only comes into play when and fine gouki actully hits, the barrier hold for 2 mins ok, so that still more that enough time to cast haste, and reflect, and possibly slow or stop on gouki. Assuming gouki hits sephiroth that means sephiroth gets teleported, even with gouki's speed sephiroth will get the barrier up before another blow is made

NO, execution is the release of an attack, stop attempting to redefine words. you have have no proof seph can release his barrier befroe gouki.

2) the hiding, sephiroth is like a metal detector but detects power, so he's going to have absoulty no problem locating gouki, unless gouki rids himself of power, which would be stupid

did i miss anythink?

Are you capable of reading, KI is his power, he masks it to the point where ryu (who has the ability to sense ki from across islands) can feel him.

Mesirus
as long as he is a part of creation sephiroth can track him, so is ki removes him from creation no, seph can't track him,
and am i capable of reading? no i am just guessing what you write and i press random buttons on the keyboard then click some stuff

Blaxican Hydra

and am i capable of reading? no i am just guessing what you write and i press random buttons on the keyboard then click some stuff

I knew it...

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Lana
And on the KH canon debate - the only thing that's considered canon in the KH world is the story of Sora, Kairi, and Rikku (and the other original KH characters that originate in the KH games). Any Final Fantasy and Disney characters are considered to be AU (alternate universe) incarnations and are NOT connected to their canon incarnations (aka the original game or movie versions) at all.

Actually, all characters in Kingdom Hearts are canon to the Kingdom Hearts storyline. They're only not canon to the original incarnations.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.