Who's a better point guard Jason Kidd or Chauncey Billups?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RecSpecs110
These two are both vital to there respective teams, but who is better. support your answer with logical reasoning.

DigiMark007
These "who is better" threads should probably just go into a general NBA thread (which I'm sure we have somewhere).

Myth
Agreed.

Anyway, historically it has been Kidd and Billups I don't think will ever be as good as Kidd was in his prime. Kidd in my opinion was one of the best PG of all time. He could score, rebound, assist and his defense was rock solid. It was how good Kidd was all around that made his so great. I'm hoping Chris Paul is him re-incarnated (you know, without the whole beating his wife thing).

But anyway, with Kidd losing a step with age and probably also due to that surgery a couple years back, Billups is better now. Not by much but he is much more in tune offensively.

streetman
jason kidd all the way

forumcrew
Originally posted by DigiMark007
These "who is better" threads should probably just go into a general NBA thread (which I'm sure we have somewhere).

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f71/t396242.html

its right on the main page with the other 37 NBA threads.

Dexx
use the nba thread. the other "who is better" threads have been allowed due to the interest that they have gathered. but for future refference....try to discuss all of these in the nba thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.