Batman Beyond Vs Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
Batman Beyond (terry) vs Sabertooth

Untill Ko or death

with an ancient bruce wanye spectateing, for good measure

Batman Beyond
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Batman Beyond (terry mcguiness) vs Sabertooth

Untill Ko or death

with an ancient bruce wanye spectateing, for good measure

im gonna vote for terry on this he's fought far more dangerus opponents

(also for all who dont know in the comic were bruce called him tim it was a mistake on the writers behalf they admited it themselfs. they ment to use terry)

doctorstrongbad
Do we have info about Batman beyond? Sabertooth has the experience factor going for him. He can cut through the Terry's armor. I see Sabertooth winning this fight.

ExtraMision5555
Sabertooth could cut through terrys armour, but terry has a flight advantage over sabertooth as well as several explosives on his utility belt. but im sure sabertooth has been hit by many an explosion. but terry definately has a major advantage as far as flight goes

Batman Beyond
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Do we have info about Batman beyond? Sabertooth has the experience factor going for him. He can cut through the Terry's armor. I see Sabertooth winning this fight.

terry has super strength,speed,stealth that causes invisabilty,he has a microphone in his finger tips that connecto to his cal so its as if he would have enhanced hearing,rockets in his boots and glider like wings under his arms that give him flight flight,he has direct link (com and vid)to bruce,he has claws of his own that can cut through steal,he has modifyed bat gear and regular,and he was trained by bruce. he also has many diffrent vision typs like inferred and such

King_Mungi
Which version of Terry? teenage or adult?

and for those who don't know he is Batman's son, so the batkick...applies :P

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Which version of Terry? teenage or adult?

and for those who don't know he is Batman's son, so the batkick...applies :P
Best showing of terry i suppose, which would be adult?

King_Mungi
Then adult, and BB wins via flight and sonics.

Batman Beyond
Best showing of terry i suppose, which would be adult?

yeah he is far more exp'ed at that point and time

anyways i stick with what i said terry wins.

Batman Beyond
Then adult, and BB wins via flight and sonics.

yes he is a veary dangerous opponent indeed smile

(glad to see im not the only real big fan of bats beyond. i mean knowing all his abiltys and about him that is eek! )

ExtraMision5555
duh batman beyond is the fuggin grind

lol

ide like to see some argueing on sabertooths behalf though, sabertooth isint a pushover

King_Mungi
I only read one comic of his with the new Justice League, but faithfully watched the show and movie.

Batman Beyond
duh batman beyond is the fuggin grind

lol

ide like to see some argueing on sabertooths behalf though, sabertooth isint a pushover

i just think that it would be almost impossabile for sabertooth to hit him.

also bats beyond has fought someone that had a little more then banes strength and won (by out smarting him)

Batman Beyond
I only read one comic of his with the new Justice League, but faithfully watched the show and movie.

the people film?

i havent got the chance to watch this myself but i really want to

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Batman Beyond
the people film?

i havent got the chance to watch this myself but i really want to

No, the Return of the Joker. I want to see that fanfilm myself, but had no luck in finding it

Batman Beyond
No, the Return of the Joker. I want to see that fanfilm myself, but had no luck in finding it

ah yes return of the joker i myself have that, i tryed looking for the fanfilm on ebay but i also had no luck sad

Rewmac
Sabretooth. All that Bat's Beyond has is the suit. And we saw that can be disabled pretty quick. Sabretooth, got strengh, claws, healing factor, skills and rage...

Batman Beyond
Originally posted by Rewmac
Sabretooth. All that Bat's Beyond has is the suit. And we saw that can be disabled pretty quick. Sabretooth, got strengh, claws, healing factor, skills and rage...

what are you talking about how is sabartooth gonna disable his suit?

if your talking the fail safe button well
1 sab's would not have acess to it
2 terry destroyed it

Broly92
3.Sabertooth gets owned

Batman Beyond
Originally posted by Broly92
3.Sabertooth gets owned
4.agree'ed

srankmissingnin
I think Terri can avoid being defeated by Sabretooth but can he win? I dont know. Nothing he has can put Sabretooth down from range... hell nothing he has well do more the eritated him. So his he going to come in to melee for a knuckle draggin slug-fest? Not unless he wants to be ripped to shreds in under a minute.

Batman Beyond
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I think Terri can avoid being defeated by Sabretooth but can he win? I dont know. Nothing he has can put Sabretooth down from range... hell nothing he has well do more the eritated him. So his he going to come in to melee for a knuckle draggin slug-fest? Not unless he wants to be ripped to shreds in under a minute.

so throwing a batarang that goes in sabs hand or even just gets cought by sabs that has electricity in it and electrifying sabs (witch may not kill him but it will immoblize him. because he does have a healing factor but the electricity will keep his mucales contracted keeping him from moveing.)
also he has frezzing batarangs and he would never have to get in close to him so i dont really see your point.

ExtraMision5555
bats has sonics, hes capable of Ko'ing him with a few weapons in his inventory

JohnnyDo3
Sabbretooth

Batman Beyond
bats has sonics, hes capable of Ko'ing him with a few weapons in his inventory

excatly and from a distence at that.

Sabretooth
terry has super strength,speed,stealth that causes invisabilty,he has a microphone in his finger tips that connecto to his cal so its as if he would have enhanced hearing,rockets in his boots and glider like wings under his arms that give him flight flight,he has direct link (com and vid)to bruce,he has claws of his own that can cut through steal,he has modifyed bat gear and regular,and he was trained by bruce. he also has many diffrent vision typs like inferred and such

Sabretooth takes this.

Sabretooth has super strength, agility, advanced smell, vision that also extends to the infrared spectrum and hearing that all negate Terry's stealth, bones that can't be cut through and claws that can cut through both Terry and his suit. He is also considered one of the best assassins in the world and I think better than Terry in regards to close quarters combat. He also has a healing factor that will heal most of the distance weapons in Terry's arsenal so eventually Terry will have to come in close to beat him and then Sabretooth chews him up. Sabretooth will heal the damage that Terry inflicts on him but enough damage and the suit malfunctions.

i just think that it would be almost impossabile for sabertooth to hit him.

also bats beyond has fought someone that had a little more then banes strength and won (by out smarting him)

I think Terry will have a little more trouble out smarting a natural fighter and killer like Sabretooth. Wayne in his corner giving Terry advise (at least until Sabretooth damages the suit's communications hardware) helps Terry to a small degree, but I still think eventually if Terry wants to do more than simply avoid him he will have to come in closer and then the advantage will be with Sabretooth.

badabing
Batman Beyond can attack Sabretooth from a distance. Sabretooth loses. no expression

darthgoober
Is this Sabertooth with or without adamantium?

Sabretooth
I think if BB gets his best showing, Sabretooth should get his. So he gets adamantium.

Darth Vegas
Even without the adamantium, I think Sabretooth still takes this.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Sabretooth
I think if BB gets his best showing, Sabretooth should get his. So he gets adamantium.

correct

Sabretooth
Originally posted by badabing
Batman Beyond can attack Sabretooth from a distance. Sabretooth loses. no expression

What is Terry going to throw at Sabretooth that he hasn't faced and survived before? Sabretooth has been shot, electrocuted, blown up, cut, etc... He dodges some and what he doesn't dodge his healing factor takes care of and just pisses him off more. Shiva threw everything but the kitchen sink at him and he's still alive and kicking.

ExtraMision5555
What is Terry going to throw at Sabretooth that he hasn't faced and survived before? Sabretooth has been shot, electrocuted, blown up, cut, etc... He dodges some and what he doesn't dodge his healing factor takes care of and just pisses him off more. Shiva threw everything but the kitchen sink at him and he's still alive and kicking.

I agree, this is also to a KO, though, which terry is very capable of pulling off. granted sabertooth does have viscious claws and a healing factor, terrys armour is very advanced and he has plenty of tools in his belt, as well as greater manuverability. It would be a good match if it got close, but terry would have to rely more on staying away and adgitateing sabertooth, causing enough damage to eventually ko him

badabing
Bro, I'm not even going to get into this with you. Terry will throw every high tech, futuristic weapon he has at Sabretooth. Sonics, explosives and everything else in his arsenal. Hell, Terry doesn't even have to get near Sabretooth. Unless Sabretooth can fly and has ranged attacks, Terry wins. Terry can also tie him up with Batarang cables and BFR Sabretooth.

darthgoober

With adamantium I definitely give Sabertooth the majority in this fight. Not a landslide, but probably 7/10. I say that because it seems like the adamantium would also make him a bit more vulnerable to things like electrical attacks(which I believe terry has at least a moderate amount of in Batarangs and such), but could cause Terry major problems in most other respects. In his defense, I think Terry could give him a run in every battle, but I just don't see him being able to put Creed away before Creed gets his hand around his throat(which all but ends the fight) very often.

Sabretooth
I agree, this is also to a KO, though, which terry is very capable of pulling off. granted sabertooth does have viscious claws and a healing factor, terrys armour is very advanced and he has plenty of tools in his belt, as well as greater manuverability. It would be a good match if it got close, but terry would have to rely more on staying away and adgitateing sabertooth, causing enough damage to eventually ko him

Probably, but I don't think the suit has enough in it's arsenal to beat Sabretooth from a distance.

Sabretooth
Bro, I'm not even going to get into this with you.

Good, because you're wrong. Saretooth can handle a lot more than you're giving him credit for.

King_Mungi
Apparently using sonic attacks on a person with heightened senses would do nothing?

batdude123
Apparently using sonic attacks on a person with heightened senses would do nothing?

Works on Killer Croc. yes

badabing
Good, because you're wrong. Saretooth can handle a lot more than you're giving him credit for.
Don't tell me I'm wrong fanboy. Sabretooth wouldn't even get a hand on Terry. Sonics = KOed Sabretooth. You're the one who quoted my post b!tch. So back the f**k off.

Lucid Lui
Batman Beyond can attack Sabretooth from a distance. Sabretooth loses. no expression I can attack Sabretooth from a distance by lobbing rocks at him. That doesn't mean i win.

badabing
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
I can attack Sabretooth from a distance by lobbing rocks at him. That doesn't mean i win.
Hmm, now we're equating lobbing rocks with explosives, sonics and energy attacks. Wow, I'm convinced.

Lucid Lui
You haven't seen me lobbing rocks :P

Sabretooth
1. Terry hits Sabretooth with sonics.

2. Sabretooth holds his ears and screams in pain and rage.

3. Terry hits Sabretooth with something that causes him pain.

4. Sabretooth's healing factor kicks in and repairs his damaged eardrums.

5. Sabretooth starts recovering from whatever Terry shot at him and tries to get better tactical position.

6. Rinse and repeat...

Until...

7. After hours of the same tactic, Terry slips up, or Sabretooth throws something from the environment such as a manhole cover and Terry momentarily stunning him.

8. Sabretooth eats Terry.

King_Mungi
Using sonics would completly disorient Sabertooth, especially having heightened senses in that regard. His equilibrium would all be void from a constant burrage of sonics

badabing
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
You haven't seen me lobbing rocks :P
And I don't want to see. fear

stick out tongue

darthgoober
Sabertooth isn't stupid. If all Terry does is fly around throwing things at him, he would probably go down and play possum until Terry came in close. To my knowledge, Terry has never personally faced anyone with Sabertooth's regenerative abilities, and since he's not familiar with Sabertooth, he wouldn't know just how much he could take. Once Terry comes in close, Creed would jump on him and end the fight with a few well placed claw swipes.

King_Mungi
Why would he need to come in close when he has ranged attacks? Not buying it

badabing
Um, check the forum rules. Every combatant gets basic knowledge of their opponent.

Basic knowledge

Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's homeworld knows. For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not.

Sabretooth
Don't tell me I'm wrong fanboy. Sabretooth wouldn't even get a hand on Terry. Sonics = KOed Sabretooth. You're the one who qouted my post b!tch. So back the f**k off.

So now I'm a fanboy and a ***** huh? Nice to see you can debate with maturity. I can admit when someone is strong enough to beat Sabretooth. Terry isn't that someone.

Sorry if your fragile ego can't handle the thought of someone disagreeing with you, but since this is a public forum and the mods aren't telling me to leave I'll stick around for awhile longer.

badabing
First, you're the one who started quoting my posts.
Second, you flat out said that I was wrong. That's a good debate tactic.
Third, I'm not too sure who Saretooth is, but at least spell the character's name correctly.

darthgoober
Why would he need to come in close when he has ranged attacks? Not buying it

Well does he normally leave the villains laying in the middle of the street unconscious, I thought he tied them up or something after he beats them? It wasn't specified that bloodlust is on in this fight, so I'm assuming that they both act in character.

Um, check the forum rules. Every combatant gets basic knowledge of their opponent.

Basic knowledge

Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's homeworld knows. For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not.

My bad. Brain fart. Still, basic knowledge about him having an indestructible skeleton and advanced healing won't tell him exactly how much damage Creed is capable of taking. Even people that have fought him repeatedly are often surprised at how much damage he is capable of taking.

badabing
http://www.sabretoothowned.com

King_Mungi
Originally posted by darthgoober
Well does he normally leave the villains laying in the middle of the street unconscious, I thought he tied them up or something after he beats them? It wasn't specified that bloodlust is on in this fight, so I'm assuming that they both act in character.

My bad. Brain fart. Still, basic knowledge about him having an indestructible skeleton and advanced healing won't tell him exactly how much damage Creed is capable of taking. Even people that have fought him repeatedly are often surprised at how much damage he is capable of taking.

Not all the time, the authorities do that. Also why would he need to tie him up? by the rules of the board that's completly unnessary for him to do to actually win the bout.

He's fought a character that possessed the entire animal kingdom, which included an enhanced healing factor. He has gone against some tough opponents

Sabretooth
First, you're the one who started quoting my posts.
Second, you flat out said that I was wrong. That's a good debate tactic.
Third, I'm not too sure who Saretooth is, but at least spell the character's name correctly.

First, I started quoting you. That happens on boards like this.

Second, You said "I'm not even going to get into this with you" suggesting you thought I was SO wrong that words alone could not undo my wrongness. I thought a response was necessary.

Third, Spellcheck ALWAYS says "Sabretooth" is spelled incorrectly so I just click enter without thinking about it. I slipped once. Sorry. At least I'm not one of those guys spelling it "Sabertooth".

Fourth, You are the one who first resorted to name-calling. That is an even better debate tactic than mine.

Fifth, Sabretooth beats Batman Beyond. flex

darthgoober
Not all the time, the authorities do that. Also why would he need to tie him up? by the rules of the board that's completly unnessary for him to do to actually win the bout.

He's fought a character that possessed the entire animal kingdom, which included an enhanced healing factor. He has gone against some tough opponents

Sorry. I'm pretty new to this forum and still don't know all the rules by heart yet so please take any thing I say with a grain of salt. Just correct me and I'll be the first to recant my error.

Anyway, how good was that guy's healing factor? I mean, Sabertooth's is pretty advanced and from what I've seen of Terry(though admittedly that's not alot), not much of his gear seems capable of putting Creed down quickly enough for him not to recover. I'm the first to admit that it would be a damn good fight, but Sabertooth has shown the skill and ability to throw a beating to Wolverine on more often than not. He routinely deals with things like bullets, bombs, fire, and electrocution, and only rarely goes down for the count. Plus you also have to consider that just because he doesn't normally go out of his way to try to dodge attacks, doesn't mean that he can't. He just doesn't see the need because he knows that they don't pose a real threat to him. He does have advanced agility and training and if Terry's weapons do inflict significant damage, he's going to start bobbing and weaving like a pro. That's not to say that terry can't hit him, just that when he's very difficult to pin down when he try's. I'm sure that his healing factor would take care of the attacts that do connect until Terry runs out of ammo and has no choice but to try to take him out h2h or run away and get more gear. But like I said, I don't know Terry all that well so if someone could post some scans of what he's capable of, it could change my mind

Batman Beyond
1. Terry hits Sabretooth with sonics.

2. Sabretooth holds his ears and screams in pain and rage.

3. Terry hits Sabretooth with something that causes him pain.

4. Sabretooth's healing factor kicks in and repairs his damaged eardrums.

5. Sabretooth starts recovering from whatever Terry shot at him and tries to get better tactical position.

6. Rinse and repeat...

Until...

7. After hours of the same tactic, Terry slips up, or Sabretooth throws something from the environment such as a manhole cover and Terry momentarily stunning him.

8. Sabretooth eats Terry.

interesting but wrong wink

Batman Beyond

Second, You said "I'm not even going to get into this with you" suggesting you thought I was SO wrong that words alone could not undo my wrongness. I thought a response was necessary.

Third, Spellcheck ALWAYS says "Sabretooth" is spelled incorrectly so I just click enter without thinking about it. I slipped once. Sorry. At least I'm not one of those guys spelling it "Sabertooth".

Fourth, You are the one who first resorted to name-calling. That is an even better debate tactic than mine.

sixth laughing laughing laughing laughing

Batman Beyond
terry has beaten far greater opponents then sabretooth and does not does not have to get in close to him at all so sabretooth is not gonna be hitting him. his sonics are all he really needs

also he has left mainy opponents ko'ed in his fights

darthgoober
flex

OMG! I didn't even realize I was doing that. My bad.

ExtraMision5555
It seems like a good fight between these too, im still debateing who would take the majority. If terry was really terrified he could fly away and chill out for a second, and perhaps have a chat with batman. Perhaps if terry did enough damage/disorientation at the same time he may be able to pull off a KO to sabertooth, how durable is terrys suit anyways? i know its pertty resilliant

badabing

Fanboys have blind eyes and deaf ears.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by darthgoober
Anyway, how good was that guy's healing factor? I mean, Sabertooth's is pretty advanced and from what I've seen of Terry(though admittedly that's not alot), not much of his gear seems capable of putting Creed down quickly enough for him not to recover. I'm the first to admit that it would be a damn good fight, but Sabertooth has shown the skill and ability to throw a beating to Wolverine on more often than not. He routinely deals with things like bullets, bombs, fire, and electrocution, and only rarely goes down for the count. Plus you also have to consider that just because he doesn't normally go out of his way to try to dodge attacks, doesn't mean that he can't. He just doesn't see the need because he knows that they don't pose a real threat to him. He does have advanced agility and training and if Terry's weapons do inflict significant damage, he's going to start bobbing and weaving like a pro. That's not to say that terry can't hit him, just that when he's very difficult to pin down when he try's. I'm sure that his healing factor would take care of the attacts that do connect until Terry runs out of ammo and has no choice but to try to take him out h2h or run away and get more gear. But like I said, I don't know Terry all that well so if someone could post some scans of what he's capable of, it could change my mind

Level of healing factor was unknown. Once again he could use sonics, or possibly Mr.Freeze's freeze gun. What does beating Wolverine have to do with anything? when Sabertooth can't literally touch Terry. I suggust you check out Batman.B's rouge gallery all the things you mentioned he has dealt with before. Once again Inque is far more agile and far more dealier than Sabertooth and he has repeatedly beaten her

srankmissingnin
Level of healing factor was unknown. Once again he could use sonics, or possibly Mr.Freeze's freeze gun. What does beating Wolverine have to do with anything? when Sabertooth can't literally touch Terry. I suggust you check out Batman.B's rouge gallery all the things you mentioned he has dealt with before. Once again Inque is far more agile and far more dealier than Sabertooth and he has repeatedly beaten her

Terri needed the help of Bruce Wayne, Superman and several members of the justice league to beat Inque. Was she more agile? She was a liquidy shape shifter... so sure why not. Was she more deadly? Not a chance.

Once again none of Terri's gadgets are going to put Sabretooth. Sonics will do nothing to more then disorient Sabretooth for less then a minute before he is up and running at a hundred percent again. And with basic knowledge of his enemy Sabretooth could just turn off his super hearing... then the sonics would do nothing but annoy him. Long story short Terri will run out of gadgets looooooooooong before Sabretooth goes down.

ExtraMision5555
Terri needed the help of Bruce Wayne, Superman and several members of the justice league to beat Inque. Was she more agile? She was a liquidy shape shifter... so sure why not. Was she more deadly? Not a chance.

Once again none of Terri's gadgets are going to put Sabretooth. Sonics will do nothing to more then disorient Sabretooth for less then a minute before he is up and running at a hundred percent again. And with basic knowledge of his enemy Sabretooth could just turn off his super hearing... then the sonics would do nothing but annoy him. Long story short Terri will run out of gadgets looooooooooong before Sabretooth goes down.

maybe, but this is assuming if terry disorients sabertooth, he would just sit thier and let him regain his focus

King_Mungi

Ummm...that was one apperance out of many, and yes Terri beat her on his own. Plus this is adult Terri far more experienced to. How is Sabertooth more deadly? especially if he has no means of even touching Terri? Like you said one time it took the combined might of Bruce Wayne, Superman and several members of the justice league to defeat Inque...but apparently Sabertooth is more deadly?

What? overexposure of sonics can literally knock you out or even kill you from over stimulation. The sound of a Grey Hulk's thunderclap nearly killed Wolverine. A constant barrage of sonics against a user with heightened hearing is not going to be 100%. Sabertooth can turn off his senses now? oooook. If he has all his equipment then he has all the things Batman had and collected over the years, Boom Tube, Mr.Freeze freezing gun, Thanagarian technology, etc.

srankmissingnin
Ummm...that was one apperance out of many, and yes Terri beat her on his own. Plus this is adult Terri far more experienced to. How is Sabertooth more deadly? especially if he has no means of even touching Terri? Like you said one time it took the combined might of Bruce Wayne, Superman and several members of the justice league to defeat Inque...but apparently Sabertooth is more deadly?

What? overexposure of sonics can literally knock you out or even kill you from over stimulation. The sound of a Grey Hulk's thunderclap nearly killed Wolverine. A constant barrage of sonics against a user with heightened hearing is not going to be 100%. Sabertooth can turn off his senses now? oooook. If he has all his equipment then he has all the things Batman had and collected over the years, Boom Tube, Mr.Freeze freezing gun, Thanagarian technology, etc.

X-Men Unlimited... 41 maybe? Not sure which issue but it is v1. Sabretooth turns off his thermal vision and his enhanced hearing/smell/sight/touch.

King_Mungi
X-Men Unlimited... 41 maybe? Not sure which issue but it is v1. Sabretooth turns off his thermal vision and his enhanced hearing/smell/sight/touch.

and how does he do that? what does he actually literally do

ExtraMision5555
In that case that would work against sabertooth, terry could go into stealth mode makeing it harder for sabertooth to deal with him untill he decides to re-active his advanced senses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.