City Of Heros

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman Beyond
hey all i have city of heros

my main(fav char) is WaveLangth hes on the triumpth sever and he is a sonic blaster. his attacks are pretty much all stuff like scream,sirens song and such. he's lv 21.

come in here and tell us if you play and all that stuff

Broly92
I played for abit then stop paying and lost it (for the time I had it, it was sweet though)

Inhuman
Always wanted to play city of heros & city of villains.
I love mmorpg's. I just hate the monthly fee.
Plus I have dial at the moment sad
Cant wait to get my high speed back.

The Pict
i bought city of villains but my computer can't cope, my character is a white shell of a villain sad no detail or colour

Bocaj
My compy doesn't have a good enough chip to play it erm mines good enogh for AOM that's the best I can do for now plus I dont want to pay a monthly fee

The Pict
AOM?

Bocaj
Originally posted by The Pict
AOM?
Age of Mythology

The Pict
cool thumb up

outavodka
ima world of warcraft player, you can find me using one of my alter egos with my boy CELLPHONE

Magee
My computer can't even handle AoM so gotta settle with a little mmorpg called the Myth of Soma. stick out tongue

Batman Beyond
Originally posted by Bocaj
My compy doesn't have a good enough chip to play it erm mines good enogh for AOM that's the best I can do for now plus I dont want to pay a monthly fee

for coh if you get a years worth its like $7-$8 a month

Arahan
I played a CoH as a Beta Tester. I really liked the game.
Unfortunately I am always short on money so I cant afford it.
But if I should have the money I would definately buy it.

AFAIK Marvel wants also a MMORPG Game in their Universe.

Inhuman
Marvel & DC should have mmorpg's in the near future.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.