blanka[sf] vs king[tek]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

streetman
hope this is a good match

blanka vs king

Emperor Ashtar
King stomps him, blanka is weak as hell, the only problem is how will king grab him?

streetman
but blanka can use electricty as a weapon which he leaned form elctric eels

IceJaw
Originally posted by streetman

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by streetman

I don't think that will help that much, blanka has to concentrate and do it, he can't do it while he's stunned.

The-Judge
king may be too much for blanka...

streetman
im not getting this what are kings abillites

IceJaw
Wrestling
Originally posted by The-Judge
king may be too much for blanka... crazysign

Mesirus
i'm unsure, i would say knig, but i don't know if he's gonna be too slow here

streetman
Originally posted by IceJaw
Wrestling
crazysign

thats it all he can do is wrestle. blanka wins

streetman
how strong is king confused1

The-Judge
well, king is inhuman in strenght... we saw him making a megajump while hlding an opponent in tekken 3... and blanka isnt on level with ryu... i think king would outsmart him and is stronger

Superboy Prime
Blanka will obliterate King IMO. The electricity will be too much for King.

looldude
i doubt king will be able to hit him, much-less grapple him if blanka can just emit electricity from his body

Superboy Prime
I think it would go the same way it went for Zangief in the SF anime.

IceJaw
In the SF movie Zangief gets toasted by Blanka cuz he got him (Blanka) in a grip and I think he got knocked out after that

shin_remy
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I think it would go the same way it went for Zangief in the SF anime.

smile true

Blanka wins

Emperor Ashtar
Movie is not canon, zangief would never lose to blanka. Zangief has "Iron Flesh" it allows him to survive a f5 tornado,rocks, and juni say's he's pressure resistant. King wins

Superboy Prime
I don't know about the movie being canon or not, but I simply said it would probably go the same way it went for Zangief in it. While we're at it King is not Zangief and he will, at least, get knocked out by Blanka's electricity.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I don't know about the movie being canon or not, but I simply said it would probably go the same way it went for Zangief in it. While we're at it King is not Zangief and he will, at least, get knocked out by Blanka's electricity.

Blanka, is not mobile when he charges electricity.

Superboy Prime
I do remember him being able to move and even throw Sonic Booms in a modded arcade.

looldude
blanka has a longer reach

down+fierce kick ftw

not to mention jump and fierce as well :X

IceJaw
And he can bite laughing out loud

shin_remy
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Movie is not canon, zangief would never lose to blanka. Zangief has "Iron Flesh" it allows him to survive a f5 tornado,rocks, and juni say's he's pressure resistant. King wins

true,

but this is not zangief this is King wink .

what i meant is that fight that happend in the movie will never happen to Zangief but it is possible that it CAN happen to King.

i think that Blanka wins

streetman
Originally posted by shin_remy
true,

but this is not zangief this is King wink .

what i meant is that fight that happend in the movie will never happen to Zangief but it is possible that it CAN happen to King.

i think that Blanka wins

yes

streetman
1 more qustion can king use his masked to bite laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.