Was The Moon Landing Real?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MURDEROUS RYU
Do u really think America landed on the moon?If so do u think we were really the 1st country to do it?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by MURDEROUS RYU
Do u really think America landed on the moon?If so do u think we were really the 1st country to do it?

I've been studying into it, but I don't know, frankly there is way more important things to research than that.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I've been studying into it, but I don't know, frankly there is way more important things to research than that.

Why? Really...why say that?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Why? Really...why say that?

I just do, I can't research everyhting. I have priorities.

Grand_Moff_Gav
I just do, I can't research everyhting. I have priorities.

Stop being so cocky, and please think about your life before you waste it on matters that are non of your concern.

Emperor Ashtar
Stop being so cocky, and please think about your life before you waste it on matters that are non of your concern.

My life isn't any better, than anyone else's.yes, it is my concern, I'm not going to sit around and watch so many people suffer and die, all for some group.

Grand_Moff_Gav
That was a quote from a film wasn't it, the suffer and die...I just can't think what....

And, you are sitting watching, just your taking a better look than the resy of us...thats all you do, you arn't helping...

Star Wars Episode I, thats it!

Emperor Ashtar
That was a quote from a film wasn't it, the suffer and die...I just can't think what....

And, you are sitting watching, just your taking a better look than the resy of us...thats all you do, you arn't helping...

Star Wars Episode I, thats it!

That was WAAAY to vague to be a quote from a film,and I'm studying my enemy. something is better than nothing.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Queen Amidala said the EXACT same thing!

Your not doing anything, studying your enemy? Why are they your enemy?

Emperor Ashtar
Queen Amidala said the EXACT same thing!

Your not doing anything, studying your enemy? Why are they your enemy?
Because she quoted it, it's a famous quote after all.
I made them my enemy.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Why? What have they done to you?

Emperor Ashtar
Why? What have they done to you?

Everything they do effects me, and everyone else, whether directly or indirectly.

Grand_Moff_Gav
And what have the done which is a bad thing?

MURDEROUS RYU
hey ashtar, no offense but if u have better things and higher priorities u should have never replied and went about your marry way.your also fighting a battle with an enemy youll never begin 2 understand,nor can u actualy stop if u cant respect others and there seemingly TRIVIAL issues,in order 2 begin 2 fight youd have 2 make stand wit more people than just u,and no offence once again,but u wont get any support wit your arrogant ignorrant attitude.so basicly respect every one who hasnt done any harm 2 u and lighten up.

Grand_Moff_Gav
He speaks sence and logic, a lesson which you need to understand Ashtar...

Emperor Ashtar
hey ashtar, no offense but if u have better things and higher priorities u should have never replied and went about your marry way.your also fighting a battle with an enemy youll never begin 2 understand,nor can u actualy stop if u cant respect others and there seemingly TRIVIAL issues,in order 2 begin 2 fight youd have 2 make stand wit more people than just u,and no offence once again,but u wont get any support wit your arrogant ignorrant attitude.so basicly respect every one who hasnt done any harm 2 u and lighten up.

You misunderstand, I studied the lunar landing, and evidence that declared it's a hoax. it's just that there exsist so many topics to study. Hence why you don't see me post in the kennedy assassination, because I priorities my research.

Right now I'm not really able to study that, there a re more topics out there.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Then don't post in this one...that is the answer...

Evil Dead
yes, we landed on the moon. It was a stupid show of technological might..........

all these "we didn't land on the moon" people state an absurd declaration without any facts to support their claim. Some nut said it a few decades ago......every instance he gave as reason for his dis-belief have been thoroughly debunked........yet people still latch on to this.

It's like the cattle mutilation urban myth. It was debunked over 20 years ago......by scientists actually leaving dead cattle to deteriorate in a field naturally.......yet people still bring this up......like they don't have access to the internet and google.

Shorty G
Can someone tell me how the flag was moving in space, like if wind was hitting it ?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Evil Dead
yes, we landed on the moon. It was a stupid show of technological might..........

all these "we didn't land on the moon" people state an absurd declaration without any facts to support their claim. Some nut said it a few decades ago......every instance he gave as reason for his dis-belief have been thoroughly debunked........yet people still latch on to this.

It's like the cattle mutilation urban myth. It was debunked over 20 years ago......by scientists actually leaving dead cattle to deteriorate in a field naturally.......yet people still bring this up......like they don't have access to the internet and google.

It's funny, when a majority of an incident is a hoaxed. the entire thing is debun. It's the same with crop circles, 90% are proven to be hoaxes yet the other genuine 10% is also debunked since the majority is a hoax.

Darth_Erebus
One of the favorite conspiracy theories. Advocates of the theory argue that the technology wasn't in place at the time and the landings were concocted to divert public attention away from Vietnam, to appropriate more money for the military and to show The Soviets how superior we were.

Movies have been made and books written on the subject but at best they present debatable "evidence".

I have heard the arguments both ways on the technology and I personally believe the landings were real.

Most importantly I believe it would be impossible to fake something like that. We went to the moon not once but several times. Thousands of people were involved, somebody in the know would have eventually talked. Too many ways for it to go wrong.

The landings happened.

WrathfulDwarf
Moving to Conspiracy Forum...

Evil Dead
what 10% genuine?

is there a conspiracy you've heard that you didn't agree with?

here's a new one. There are really 27 letters in the English alphabet. The 27th falls directly between "m" and "n".......only the super-secret controlling body of the world knows of it. They interject it into words to show they are in the know, letting others in the know, know they are in the know. This letter changes the meanings of many words......allowing them to talk freely about the up-coming alien invasion and how they had to kill Kennedy.

spread it around. The truth is out there. The world must know!

Deano
Originally posted by Shorty G
Can someone tell me how the flag was moving in space, like if wind was hitting it ?

asl evil dead

Emperor Ashtar
Or how the rover was leaving huge dust trails,despite the fact there is no air on the moon for it to float on( hence why foot prints harden on the moon)

Mr Parker

Yeah thats why i havent done any research into that because thats not important to the extremes that 9-11,the kennedy assassination,the abuses of power from presidents and other topics like the aids virus and new world order plan that winter has covered in his threads.I would not be surprised if it was all just a hoax and never happened though the way the government lies about everything else.

Strangelove
You mentioned that if they were hoaxed, that ther would have been thousands of people involved. That's why I believe they were real. Given the human condition ot compulsively reveal juicy secrets, it's impossible that someone wouldn't have had a slip of the tongue.

Bicnarok

TheKingofKINGS!

quickshot
the magnetic radiation would fry you're equipment as a unmanned probe has a huge lead wall something you can't put on a manned ship and why go to the moon anyway its pointless just a cold rocky lump

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by quickshot
the magnetic radiation would fry you're equipment as a unmanned probe has a huge lead wall something you can't put on a manned ship and why go to the moon anyway its pointless just a cold rocky lump

Let's not forget the moon it's self is radioactive.

Evil Dead

every physicist in the world disagrees with you........where did you get your degree from?

that's the dumbest thing I've read all day. You are a 'tard. The moon is a big rock. It emits nothing.

Evil Dead
that's the second dumbest thing I've read all day. Have you ever read ANY book dealing with physics? Here....we'll take it back to third grade science class.

- An object in motion remains in motion until acted upon by an equal but opposite force.

"floating on air" is irrelevant in this conversation. Not only is the statment completely assinine as "air" is simply a combination of gasseous elements.....abundant in our universe. The moon does not have an atmosphere..........whoever told you that no gasses are present in the universe outside Earth is a retard.

The moon's gravity is less than Earth......so any dust kicked up will remain up for a longer period of time as it takes longer for the momentum of the dust to decrease to a point to be equal to the force of gravity that is opposing it.

Mr Parker
Havent done any research into it because its not near as important as the kennedy assassination or 9-11 which i have done a lot of research into but seeing how the government has lied to us about these events and pearl harbour as well and their track record of being honest,I voted it was fake.

Flamboyant4Life
The government lied to us about Pearl Harbor? confused

Bicnarok

who?-kid
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Most importantly I believe it would be impossible to fake something like that. We went to the moon not once but several times. Thousands of people were involved, somebody in the know would have eventually talked. Too many ways for it to go wrong.

That's a good point. The arguments of the nonbelievers never convinced me, i always thought they were a bit far fetched.

Emperor Ashtar

The moon's gravity is less than Earth......so any dust kicked up will remain up for a longer period of time as it takes longer for the momentum of the dust to decrease to a point to be equal to the force of gravity that is opposing it.

What are you talking about, dust can't fly up in a vacuum it has no medium to travel through. the ony reason why dust floats on earth is because of air.

Bicnarok
what 10% genuine?

is there a conspiracy you've heard that you didn't agree with?

here's a new one. There are really 27 letters in the English alphabet. The 27th falls directly between "m" and "n".......only the super-secret controlling body of the world knows of it. They interject it into words to show they are in the know, letting others in the know, know they are in the know. This letter changes the meanings of many words......allowing them to talk freely about the up-coming alien invasion and how they had to kill Kennedy.

spread it around. The truth is out there. The world must know!

Brilliant ha hasmile

Unfortunate that there are so many daft conspiracy theories which bring the actual true ones down into the silly boat with them.

The >69 moon landings which were shown on Tv were fake by the way.
Funny that theres a moon base on the dark side though, I wonder who built it.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
The government lied to us about Pearl Harbor? confused

dude thats been all over the history channel.FDR knew the japenese would attack pearl harbour and allowed it to to rally public opinion to get us into a war,same with Bush,he did the exact same thing.

Emperor Ashtar

that's the dumbest thing I've read all day. You are a 'tard. The moon is a big rock. It emits nothing.

I'm a tard, because you don't know somehing, I'm a tard. confused

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2005/08sep_radioactivemoon.htm

Evil Dead
holy hell, that's retarded.

ps. I don't know your age, honestly......I swear I haven't looked at your profile but you should be smarter than this.

Emperor Ashtar
holy hell, that's retarded.

ps. I don't know your age, honestly......I swear I haven't looked at your profile but you should be smarter than this.

Yeah, calling people retarded is really smart. show's how intelligent you are.

Evil Dead
there are many things I don't know, that's not what makes you a tard. What makes you a tard is you stating that the moon emits radiation.......when the moon is infact just a big rock, not a fusion reactor (the sun) which emits radiation........

seriously.........go to school. The moon being bombarded by the sun's radiation (as every piece of matter in our solar system is) is in know way shape or form akin to a big rock (the moon) producing radiation......which is what you stated.

Emperor Ashtar
there are many things I don't know, that's not what makes you a tard. What makes you a tard is you stating that the moon emits radiation.......when the moon is infact just a big rock, not a fusion reactor (the sun) which emits radiation........

I never said the moon emits radiation, I said it's radioactive.

seriously.........go to school. The moon being bombarded by the sun's radiation (as every piece of matter in our solar system is) is in know way shape or form akin to a big rock (the moon) producing radiation......which is what you stated.

Your always quick to correct people like your some kind of teacher, here's a lesson, don't use so many elipses, it's not necessary.

TheKingofKINGS!
Why do we have two threads on the same topic?

Evil Dead
okay....I'll go point by point with you.

wrong. Anywhere in the universe, if force is applied to an object or particle, it moves. I refer you once again to a 3rd grade text book, the Laws of Motion.

that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Even when trying to imagine what completely wrong process you are trying to describe, I come up with nothing. There is no such thing as nothing. The closest thing to "nothing" in the universe might be what scientists might imagine the singularity of a black hole is.......and even that doesn't make sense.

nothing floats at all, anywhere. Every object on earth, the moon, mercury, venus, mars, jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, pluto, etc. etc. is subject to the forces of our universe and the laws of physics. Nothing floats, everything not on solid ground is continuously being attracted toward another object of greater mass that is warping space-time around it........we call this gravity. Gravity can only be overcome (that we know of thus far) by momentum........the force of momentum must be greater than that of the force of gravity attracting the smaller object to the larger. As in this dust you speak of, it is given momentum by being acted upon by another force.......it loses momentum as gravity constantly pulls it towards the moon.......until finally the force of gravity is stronger than the force of momentum and it is pulled upon it. Again.......I refer you to a 3rd grade text book and the laws of motion. An object at rest remains at rest until acted upon by an equal or greater force. An object in motion remains in motion until acted upon by an equal or greater opposing force.

Emperor Ashtar
okay....I'll go point by point with you.

wrong. Anywhere in the universe, if force is applied to an object or particle, it moves. I refer you once again to a 3rd grade text book, the Laws of Motion.

that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Even when trying to imagine what completely wrong process you are trying to describe, I come up with nothing. There is no such thing as nothing. The closest thing to "nothing" in the universe might be what scientists might imagine the singularity of a black hole is.......and even that doesn't make sense.

nothing floats at all, anywhere. Every object on earth, the moon, mercury, venus, mars, jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, pluto, etc. etc. is subject to the forces of our universe and the laws of physics. Nothing floats, everything not on solid ground is continuously being attracted toward another object of greater mass that is warping space-time around it........we call this gravity. Gravity can only be overcome (that we know of thus far) by momentum........the force of momentum must be greater than that of the force of gravity attracting the smaller object to the larger. As in this dust you speak of, it is given momentum by being acted upon by another force.......it loses momentum as gravity constantly pulls it towards the moon.......until finally the force of gravity is stronger than the force of momentum and it is pulled upon it. Again.......I refer you to a 3rd grade text book and the laws of motion. An object at rest remains at rest until acted upon by an equal or greater force. An object in motion remains in motion until acted upon by an equal or greater opposing force.

Now your ignoring what i posted, and shifting your attention to another post, Show me where I said "The moon emits radiation" ?

Evil Dead
everything in the visible universe is radioactive. Light is radiation......

20 years of using a computer.........I'll change my typing style just for you hon'

TheKingofKINGS!
Now your ignoring what i posted, and shifting your attention to another post, Show me where I said "The moon emits radiation" ?

There he goes again......

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
There he goes again......

Naturally I'm to blame for all this.

TheKingofKINGS!
I never said the moon emits radiation, I said it's radioactive.

Your always quick to correct people like your some kind of teacher, here's a lesson, don't use so many elipses, it's not necessary. They're called parentheses......not elipses.

Evil Dead
what are you talking about another thread? The three quotes I posted were from this page.........from you, today at 3:26 pm Eastern time. At present (unless somebody else posts while I'm typing this)......that very post is 6 posts above this one. I believe you have your threads mixed up sweetie.

Emperor Ashtar
everything in the visible universe is radioactive. Light is radiation......

That's nice, show me where I stated, " The moon emits raidiation"

Emperor Ashtar
They're called parentheses......not elipses.

I thought you were ignoring me?

TheKingofKINGS!
Naturally I'm to blame for all this. Yes. You're saying he's changing the topic, when really, he's not. The Radiation thing was in a different thread. WHat he corrected you on, was this thread. Meaning you're trying to slip him up using deceit and lies.

Emperor Ashtar
Yes. You're saying he's changing the topic, when really, he's not. The Radiation thing was in a different thread. WHat he corrected you on, was this thread. Meaning you're trying to slip him up using deceit and lies.

I made a mistake, and you assume I'm lying. laughing your paranoid.

Evil Dead
You stated the moon is radioactive.........as everything in the visible universe is radioactive, I assumed you to mean that you believed a rock emitted radiation.

so what was the point of your post? the moon's radioactive......so's my cat......and my computer.........and myself........if my assumption wasn't correct, were you just spamming?

TheKingofKINGS!
I made a mistake, and you assume I'm lying. laughing your paranoid. No. You're just a liar. laughing

Emperor Ashtar
You stated the moon is radioactive.........as everything in the visible universe is radioactive, I assumed you to mean that you believed a rock emitted radiation.

so what was the point of your post? the moon's radioactive......so's my cat......and my computer.........and myself........if my assumption wasn't correct, were you just spamming?

I just posted a link to my point, why is it so hard to grasp?

Emperor Ashtar
No. You're just a liar. laughing

laughing whatever, you say

TheKingofKINGS!
laughing whatever, you say laughing Yep, because you're a liar big grin laughing laughing

Evil Dead
and you never replied to my point by point break down for you either..........

TheKingofKINGS!
I just posted a link to my point, why is it so hard to grasp? Yet he said (in a true fact) that everything is radioactive. So by saying the moon was radioactive, you were stating the obvious, meaning you were spamming.

Emperor Ashtar
and you never replied to my point by point break down for you either..........
Cause I'm not debating, someone who calls me a tard right off the bat, waste of my time.

Evil Dead
um......you never made a point. The link you posted states the moon absorbs and reflects the sun's radiation.........so does everything in the visible universe (our solar system anyway, different stars for the rest of the universe)............again, what was the point? I think we all already knew that......as we can clearly see the moon every night.

Emperor Ashtar
laughing Yep, because you're a liar big grin laughing laughing laughing laughing

Emperor Ashtar
um......you never made a point. The link you posted states the moon absorbs and reflects the sun's radiation.........so does everything in the visible universe (our solar system anyway, different stars for the rest of the universe)............again, what was the point? I think we all already knew that......as we can clearly see the moon every night.

Forget it, not worth my time to elaborate, later.

Evil Dead
furthermore, someone who points out you're a tard with lack of knowledge of the very basic laws of motion who is attempting to discuss a topic as complex as space travel.

I don't blame you, I wouldn't debate me either.......because I actually know what I'm talking about.

TheKingofKINGS!
Nice double post no expression

Emperor Ashtar
furthermore, someone who points out you're a tard with lack of knowledge of the very basic laws of motion who is attempting to discuss a topic as complex as space travel.

I don't blame you, I wouldn't debate me either.......because I actually know what I'm talking about. laughing okay laughing

Evil Dead
forget it? there is nothing to forget. you never made a point. it's hard to forget something that never existed.

you showed up and posted mumbo jumbo. I showed up, showed you were completely unknowledgable on the subject. you run now. prudent move.

Emperor Ashtar

I don't blame you, I wouldn't debate me either.......because I actually know what I'm talking about.

That's nice...

Emperor Ashtar
forget it? there is nothing to forget. you never made a point. it's hard to forget something that never existed.

you showed up and posted mumbo jumbo. I showed up, showed you were completely unknowledgable on the subject. you run now. prudent move.

That's nice...

TheKingofKINGS!
You just quoted the same post twice, and then made two different elaborations on it.

Nice one no expression

Emperor Ashtar
You just quoted the same post twice, and then made two different elaborations on it.

Nice one no expression

Computer problems yawn

TheKingofKINGS!
Computer problems yawn

Sure.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Liar laughinglaughing

Emperor Ashtar
Sure.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanks for agreeing

Evil Dead
I think he/she meant to copy your post King and reply to it......but forgot and still had mine saved in his/her's copy clipboard. It happens....no big deal, nothing worth calling somebody out for.

Mr Parker
anybody see the movie capricorn one with O.J.SIMPSON before he went bad? I would not be at all surprised if something like that went on similiar to that movie.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Mr Parker
anybody see the movie capricorn one with O.J.SIMPSON before he went bad? I would not be at all surprised if something like that went on similiar to that movie.

Hollywood always does covers 3 topics, the past,present or future.

KharmaDog

Yet you seem completely justified attacking anyone else who makes a mistake...interesting.

What we have here is an excellent breakdown and argument from evil dead with absolutely no valuable retort from anyone opposing his views.

Excellent job Evil.

My personal take on this is that I believe that The U.S. did land on the moon, however I would not doubt that additional propaganda may have been fabricated in order to further rally the U.S. at that time, and to furhter rub the russians nose in it.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Yet you seem completely justified attacking anyone else who makes a mistake...interesting.

What we have here is an excellent breakdown and argument from evil dead with absolutely no valuable retort from anyone opposing his views.

Excellent job Evil.

My personal take on this is that I believe that The U.S. did land on the moon, however I would not doubt that additional propaganda may have been fabricated in order to further rally the U.S. at that time, and to furhter rub the russians nose in it.

Always trying to put your 2 cents, lame laughing

KharmaDog
Always trying to put your 2 cents, lame laughing

What else are you supposed to do on a forum? That's a rather stupid comment.

Emperor Ashtar
What else are you supposed to do on a forum? That's a rather stupid comment. laughing laughing

KharmaDog
I'm glad they made smilies for people who are incapable of responding with an intelligent comment. It makes them feel special.

Emperor Ashtar
I'm glad they made smilies for people who are incapable of responding with an intelligent comment. It makes them feel special.

laughing

KharmaDog
Only one laughing smilie? I'm sorry, I'll try to be much funnier next time.

Emperor Ashtar
Only one laughing smilie? I'm sorry, I'll try to be much funnier next time.

youpi

Darth Kreiger
Hypocracy at it's finest
Oh and Moon Landing was real

Deano
http://metatech.org/A06/moon_landing_hoax_conspiracy.html

Three days after we posted the story of NASA losing the original tapes of the Moon Landing, that was published by the Sydney Morning Herald, and we asked the question if Internet Researchers were getting too close to the truth, we were sent the following amazing clip:

Moon Landing Hoax Conspiracy video clip

Notes: 1) You will need Real Media Player available at www.real.com

2) If you don't see a picture the first time you hit play, then give it a while to load and then hit play again.

3) Do not view in theatre mode. It's too big and you lose focus. You need to view it in the smaller mode.

IS THE HOAX OF THE HOAX, A HOAX?

We knew it was only a matter of time before someone sent me information that the clip of the moon hoax is a hoax itself, and I was right. What else would you do if you worked for NASA and a REAL clip of a fake moon landing got out. You can view the details of the man who claimed to have faked this at:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030610181152/moontruth.com/full.htm

HOWEVER, after reading that first page, Stephanie thought "I bet that fellow died soon after making this supposed fake video of the moon landing". And guess what?

He died of a "severe allergic reaction to something he ate" three months later, at only 31 years old. Read "POISONED"

Captain REX
I say that the moon landing is real mostly because the Conspiracy forum is a big joke to me. w00t

Someone would have snitched and gone 'l0lz! It was all a joke!' eventually. Unless NASA secretly has NASASsins that silence those involved. no expression

Flamboyant4Life
Yeah man, Emporer Ashtar: What the hell are you talking about?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
Yeah man, Emporer Ashtar: What the hell are you talking about?

What do you mean?

Grand_Moff_Gav
Ahem, Hello there.

Now, we are all agreed that this forum has it's problems, and so I have just went through this thread post my post and reported people where I think it is acceptable to do so!

Anywhoo, TKOK, please do not post unless you actually have anything of use to point out,
Ashtar, stop bashing people, even if the bashed you fist do not take the bait, ignore it, always easy.
KharmaDog, lets be honest you opened the gates for Ashtar's bashing, a careful snipe no doubt.

Anyway, lets all keep the peace,

BTW, the Flag only waverd when it was moved, Scientists say that even in Zero Gravity if you touched the flag it would move.
There is also the deal with the stars, well, go outside and with your cameraphone take a picture of the sky at night, the stars WONT show up.

Emperor Ashtar
Ahem, Hello there.

Now, we are all agreed that this forum has it's problems, and so I have just went through this thread post my post and reported people where I think it is acceptable to do so!

Anywhoo, TKOK, please do not post unless you actually have anything of use to point out,
Ashtar, stop bashing people, even if the bashed you fist do not take the bait, ignore it, always easy.
KharmaDog, lets be honest you opened the gates for Ashtar's bashing, a careful snipe no doubt.

Anyway, lets all keep the peace,

BTW, the Flag only waverd when it was moved, Scientists say that even in Zero Gravity if you touched the flag it would move.
There is also the deal with the stars, well, go outside and with your cameraphone take a picture of the sky at night, the stars WONT show up.

I didn't retailiate in this thread despite being called a retard, anyway grand, this is why you should moderate this forum.

Evil Dead

Grand_Moff_Gav

Emperor Ashtar

Grand_Moff_Gav
Again, you didn't have to insult me to correct me.

Again, you didn't have to even respond.

ON TOPIC PLEASE

TheKingofKINGS!
I didn't retailiate in this thread despite being called a retard, anyway grand, this is why you should moderate this forum. Um...yes you did.

And no offense to Grand, but he's not quite responsible enough to moderate the forum. Even if he was, he isn't really on enough. erm

Anyhoo, on topic....

That's true. Anything will move in zero gravity. Stars aren't caught well by cameras. However, I doubt that the filming of the landing occured on the moon. I do, however, think they landed on it.

Darth Kreiger
Light disrupts vision of the Stars, that's why you can't see most things in Urban areas

TheKingofKINGS!
Actually, that's ambiant light, which is sort of different.

Emperor Ashtar
Um...yes you did.

Why are you starting again?

TheKingofKINGS!
Why are you starting again? I'm not starting, I'm just calling you up on your lie, as you are trying to be innocent.

NOW BACK ON-TOPIC.

That's true. Anything will move in zero gravity. Stars aren't caught well by cameras. However, I doubt that the filming of the landing occured on the moon. I do, however, think they landed on it.

Emperor Ashtar
I'm not starting, I'm just calling you up on your lie, as you are trying to be innocent.

NOW BACK ON-TOPIC.

Then stay on topic, you were warned about this before, yet, you continue to advocate problems?

TheKingofKINGS!
Yet you continue to go off topic. None of my recent posts have been completely off topic.

On-topic now...

Emperor Ashtar
Yet you continue to go off topic. None of my recent posts have been completely off topic.

On-topic now...

You called me out, that's off topic. stop starting conflict and stay on topic/

Grand_Moff_Gav
Seriously people, TKOK, you could have just left it and said nothing, your comment was unnecessary and it is clear you where trying to be snide and get a hit in at Ashtar, but were also trying to cover yourself by posting on-topic at the same time, Ashtar, you took the bait and kept it going, you two are going to get yourselves in alot of trouble!

Anywhoo

Thats an interesting theory TKOK, that the filmed pre/post being on the moon...never thought of that. But wouldn't the Russians have a way of detecting wherever America got to the moon or not?

Darth Kreiger
Seriously people, TKOK, you could have just left it and said nothing, your comment was unnecessary and it is clear you where trying to be snide and get a hit in at Ashtar, but were also trying to cover yourself by posting on-topic at the same time, Ashtar, you took the bait and kept it going, you two are going to get yourselves in alot of trouble!

Anywhoo

Thats an interesting theory TKOK, that the filmed pre/post being on the moon...never thought of that. But wouldn't the Russians have a way of detecting wherever America got to the moon or not?

How could the Russians know? Unless they had satellites or something on the exact location of the landings, watching it as it happened

Emperor Ashtar

Anywhoo

I'm sorry.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
How could the Russians know? Unless they had satellites or something on the exact location of the landings, watching it as it happened

Thats why I am asking, could the Russians have had that capability?

Evil Dead
sorry, I'm a blunt person. I do not mince words nor do I attempt to dance around truths to spare one's feelings. If somebody gets their feelings hurt because I flat out tell them they do not have any knowledge on the subject they are attempting to discuss and are impeding the discussion of us that do, they ought to either leave the topic or research the topic to gain knowledge before posting again.....so be it.

I come to this forum, the philosophy forum and religion forum to have discussions on topics......and debate differing views. If somebody get's their feelings hurt because they are told their view has no merit as they have no knowledge on the subject, basing their view on completely wrong assumptions contrary to fact.......let them go cry to their mommy.

The solution is simple. Actually do a little research, educate yourself on any given topic you choose to post about before you ever put your finger to keyboard the first time.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
How could the Russians know? Unless they had satellites or something on the exact location of the landings, watching it as it happened It is possible, but I doubt it.

They could've also filmed it on earth, sent them to the moon, and broadcasted the recording whilst they were on the moon. Meaning they could get around the whole "detection" thing. But I really don't know.

amity75
I work for a company here in the UK and one of our biggest customers is Lockheed Martin. who made the Apollo rockets and have just won the gig for the next Moon craft. These guys are so anal that there's no way they could be part of a conspiracy and trust everyone to keep their mouths shut about it. Trust me, I deal with Lockheed Martin every day and they ruin my day. Every day.

quickshot
I did some nasa research looked at radiation and a lot of it seems correct all that confses me is the ressitance of the van allen belts

also where'd i say i got a degree

S.G
Watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwSQVgUR3v0

laughing

Aliies

I may not be well-versed upon the complexities of the effect of burning fuel upon carbon in zero-atmosphere environments... but where was the Blast crater underneath the Eagle lunar lander? even if it couldn't blacken the soft soil then there had to have been a crater from the stabilizers and the counter-thrust rockets on the lander itself?

All pictures of the direct feed show crisp clean moon-soil unerneath it...

I'm perplexed on just how one might explain something like that... confused

Ushgarak
No, actually, there wouldn't be one.

The lander was on minimal thrust at the point it landed and the pressure being generated was only about one and a half pounds per square inch, which is barely enough to leave a small dent. Furthermore, exhaust dissipates almost immediately in a vacuum- it is the atmosphere on Earth that forces exhaust into a column that might cause a crater.

So twice over, there is no reason for there to be one.

willman
it was fake. end of story.

Aliies
Originally posted by Ushgarak
No, actually, there wouldn't be one.

The lander was on minimal thrust at the point it landed and the pressure being generated was only about one and a half pounds per square inch, which is barely enough to leave a small dent. Furthermore, exhaust dissipates almost immediately in a vacuum- it is the atmosphere on Earth that forces exhaust into a column that might cause a crater.

So twice over, there is no reason for there to be one.

Cheers Ush, you're always a helpful source if info big grin That was the only thing I ever questioned about the landing...

And seeing how you know so much; It it possible to buy a printed version or would I need to carry you around? stick out tongue

Kaled
te orginal footage of the moonlanding was not true, but then have been there between now and then

JaehSkywalker
never did know if i'm gonna believe the thing or not...

should i?

Bicnarok
No one has ever gone further than the Van Allen belts, simple as that.

Ushgarak
Lie...

Mr Parker
Originally posted by willman
it was fake. end of story.

I havent studied enough about this subject like I have with the kennedy assassination and 9-11 to be able to comment on it or not but seeing the way they lied about those two events Im sure your probably right about that,that it was fake.

jon boi
it was fake bicnarok is right, no1 has made it past van allens belt, at that time it was impossible, and knowing this is the reason they shot it in studio's

Ushgarak
Except that's not at all true. Yes they can (and did) go past the Van Allen Belts, and that is hardly secret and obscure science.

don_roberts
There is no atmosphere on the monn why did the flag wave

Regret
Originally posted by don_roberts
There is no atmosphere on the monn why did the flag wave Solar winds.

FoxMeister
Originally posted by don_roberts
There is no atmosphere on the moon why did the flag wave
I agree with the theory that we didnt land on the moon but my dad told me when i was young that because there was no resistance on the moon, the flag waved because nothing was stopping it. But the thing was a hoax

Ushgarak
Gah, no it was not a hoax!

And why WOULDN'T the flag wave?

What is this nonsense which says that something cannot wave if there is no atmosphere? WHY, exactly? What would prevent it from waving?

What you mean is that there is no wind there to make it wave without another stimulus. Fine. Presumably, then, you are suggesting that the whole thing was shot on a set where there was wind blowing through it that made the flag wave and hence is a giveaway? And then couldn't be arsed to re-shoot it? Geez, such idiocy.

The flag will wave if you move it, or when it settles. But in this particular case, the flag isn't even waving. It just has a ripple in it as it isn't fully extended.

BlackC@
It' It's the same with crop circles, 90% are proven to be hoaxes yet the other genuine 10% is also debunked since the majority is a hoax.

Bullshit. Quit making up lies, instead of doing research you just pulled that out of thin air.

o kiMMii o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ_wNwDXC5k&mode=related&search=

By Crom!
The strongest evidence is Shepard and the Hammer and Feather experiment. They fall at the exact rate to calculate the mass of the moon. No strings are visible.

It's to precise to be a fake even today!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by o kiMMii o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ_wNwDXC5k&mode=related&search=

Because there is no way conspiracy theorists would have staged a fake moon landing.

Darth Brumbo
I'm tired of this. So I will end it right here. The flag was extended because there was a metal pole put in the top of the flag. It was waving because when it was set, the motion of the flag was caused by the astronaut touching it. It continued to wave because there was no force to stop it. There was gravity, but the moon's gravity is weak. The dust moved because the wheels hit it and shoved it upward. The lander caused a "mark" in the dirt because when the exhaust came out, it had to it something. It hit the rocks and pushed them outward. This is possible in space. Now will everyone PLEASE stop complaining.(Although I know that no one will)

Corran
Originally posted by Remulous
Do u really think America landed on the moon?If so do u think we were really the 1st country to do it? What do you mean we, pale face?

Rohangiga
Originally posted by Darth Brumbo
I'm tired of this. So I will end it right here. The flag was extended because there was a metal pole put in the top of the flag. It was waving because when it was set, the motion of the flag was caused by the astronaut touching it. It continued to wave because there was no force to stop it. There was gravity, but the moon's gravity is weak. The dust moved because the wheels hit it and shoved it upward. The lander caused a "mark" in the dirt because when the exhaust came out, it had to it something. It hit the rocks and pushed them outward. This is possible in space. Now will everyone PLEASE stop complaining.(Although I know that no one will)

I think you are right and everyone else who said that they faked it is wrong

lord xyz
Do u really think America landed on the moon?If so do u think we were really the 1st country to do it? Why wouldn't it be real?

King Nothing
Originally posted by lord xyz
Why wouldn't it be real? I can tell you why he may have said that. Because he's never seen it.

lord xyz
Originally posted by King Nothing
I can tell you why he may have said that. Because he's never seen it. And are you going to proe it's false?

Magee
Google search moon landing and you will find a link to many websites logicaly and scientificaly debunking the stupid reasons as to why man never went to the moon. So instead of saying oh, radiation would kill, crater, shadows etc just think to your self, "Have I ever been to the moon?".

King Nothing
What proof is there that we have been to the moon that I can use all 5 of my senses on? The reasons why many think no one has been to the moon are not stupid and contain decent amounts of logic. I'm not saying we never went to the moon definitely, just saying that it is highly unlikely.

lord xyz
Originally posted by King Nothing
What proof is there that we have been to the moon that I can use all 5 of my senses on? The reasons why many think no one has been to the moon are not stupid and contain decent amounts of logic. I'm not saying we never went to the moon definitely, just saying that it is highly unlikely. But why would it be faked? And what evidence is there to suggest it was faked?

18 people here are either jokers or ****ing retarded to have voted it was a hoax.

King Nothing
Originally posted by lord xyz
But why would it be faked? And what evidence is there to suggest it was faked?

18 people here are either jokers or ****ing retarded to have voted it was a hoax. Wait, Wait, Wait...So just because you voted against the moon landing you deserve to be insulted? I myself did not vote because I am iffy about this whole moon thing.

People lie about going to the moon because they want to make it seem like they came to the moon 1st before a lot of other countries or maybe the same reason why people lie about going to places they've never been, or why some people lie and say they've seen ghost aliens monster s or other things, I really don't know, people just lie because they can and can get away with it.

Not saying that Americans or anyone else did not go to the moon absolutely, just saying I find it hard to believe that we no less about our own oceans then we do about space.

Ushgarak
You mean less than about the Moon, else your statement is simply nonsense.

That being the case... why is that hard to believe?

King Nothing
No...I was watching a special on the National Geographic Channel about the ocean and it said we know more about space then we do our own oceans.

Deano
Absolute Evidence Of NASA Moon Walk HOAXES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdMvQTNLaUE&NR=1

Apollo 11 Astronauts Appear As Bad Liars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RcKLAo62Ro

Astronauts Won't Swear To Trip
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=7284336491671901968&q=astronauts+gone+wild

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hkNnltFfR4&NR
Astronauts Refuse To Swear They Landed On Moon

J-Beowulf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hkNnltFfR4&NR

OMG, that is hilarious. Good for Buzz, he doesn't deserve that shit.

That guy is an *******, he's basically assaulting these very respected members of the space program... calling them liars and insulting them. Makes me proud to see they have the balls to tell this douchebag off. What the hell do they have to prove, anyway? Nothing, that's for sure... certainly not to some conspiracy hunting idiot of a college kid.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>