!Dodge Ball!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
Marvel & DC heros are tired of fighting and decide to get together and have a birthday Party for Nightwing *aww* suddenly they decide to play dodgeball, here are the teams

Team 1: "Sexual Males"
Batman
SpiderMan (NO SPIDEY SENSE, but agility still in tact. to make it fair. also no wall sticking)
Juggernaut
Black Bolt
Hulk
Hawkeye
Punisher

Team 2: "Beings of arousal"
Iron Man (suit, but no weapons)
Captain America
Emma Frost
Cable
Deadpool
Nightwing (birthday boy)
Daredevil

There are 10 balls and 14 players. Catching balls does not result in an out (because almost everyone here can do it easily)

Telepaths can use thier telepathy/telekinesis to read minds/accellerate the velocity of a ball but may not impead a ball flying at them, nor can anyone else aside from catching. All traits other than that are OK (IE accuracy, strength..)
And no violence, lol. Um, i hope im not forgetting anything.
Takes place in a reasonably sized school gym.

Who would win?

batdude123
What the f**k?

ExtraMision5555
bump!?

Whittdawg92
O_o. i give u points for originality, but lose points for wtf?????ness

Grimm22
Team 2 wins yes

Without his Spider-Sense, Spidey will slip up because he wont be able to see everything coming at him.

Hulk and Juggs are out withen seconds.

Both Cap and Nightwing have experience deflecting their weapons off of the enviorment which would give them a big advantage here

ExtraMision5555
I agree, but also team 1 has 2 incredible marksman on thier team and could catch Nightwin/Cap in an akward position

darthgoober
Originally posted by Grimm22
Team 2 wins yes

Without his Spider-Sense, Spidey will slip up because he wont be able to see everything coming at him.

Hulk and Juggs are out withen seconds.

Both Cap and Nightwing have experience deflecting their weapons off of the enviorment which would give them a big advantage here

I agree, plus we can't forget Daredevil's radar sense. With the Spider-Sense outlawed, it seems to be the best defense in the game.

Soljer
Wasn't it emma frost that could orgasm people to death? shifty

Grimm22
Originally posted by Soljer

eek!

darthgoober
Originally posted by Soljer

Good point. Definitely team 2 big grin

ExtraMision5555
but hulk can throw 2 balls at the same time,

badabing
Team 2 has more agility. Also, WTF? no expression What the f**k?

ExtraMision5555
team one has incredible marksmen, though
punisher, hawkeye, batmans not bad either

ExtraMision5555
and black bolt can be quick when he wants to

Cosmo Kramer
Why does Iron Man need his suit? And why isnt Bullseye invited?

badabing
Team 1 has Juggernaut and Hulk who are taken out quickly. Team 2 has the advantage and will win more than lose.

charlemagne9746
yeah, I was wondering about Bullseye too...he would be awesome at this game. Howeve, DD can dodge him...so, i think DD has a really good shot at winning this one unless the noise level is too high for him to sense the balls coming at him.

charlemagne9746
I'm surprised Flash and Quicksilver aren't in this...lol...j/j

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Why does Iron Man need his suit? And why isnt Bullseye invited?

bullseye wasnt invited because him and nightwing dont know each other
irom man needs his suit becuase thats what he wears to parties i guess

Scoobless
Originally posted by Grimm22

Totally irrelevant. all the "attacks" (balls) will be coming at him from one side of a two sided pitch.... it's not like he can be hit from behind.

Spider-Man's reflexes are still superhuman regardless of his spider sense.... not to mention that catching the ball would be the easiest thing in the world for him.... hell.... he could catch it with almost any part of his body

grey fox
Deadpool : *Dodges a ball* Hah can't touch this !

*Deadpools head explodes *

Juggernaut : *His left hand steaming from the sheer force of the throw*
I'M THE JUGGERNAUT B*TCH!

Sparkz
Spider-man can just web the balls to the opposition's hands and seeing as you can only hold the ball for about 5 secons team 2 loose by default stick out tongue

Scoobless
Black Bolt puts up a force field, preventing anyone on his team from ever being hit

complexbrother
team one has this. with Batman, Hawkeye, Spiderman, and Punisher on the team most of whom use skill to shoot or capture the criminal that they are pursuing. and with the agility of most of the team, this is a wrap.

Tassadar
Team 1, marksmanship and agility advantage.

grey fox
Wait....does team 1 have prep ?

TheDecider
Juggernaut uses his shield for once and the balls never touch him

ThePittman
Team 2, the ball would never get to their side.

ExtraMision5555
Lol yes exactly, i think team one would win because they have better throwers, and hulk and jugs can throw balls at increda-speeds, plus team 2 is still going to have a hard time hitting spiderman

and lol@does team 1 have prep

ThePittman
Cable creates a sheild so the ball can't touch them and Emma makes it so that they can't see the ball.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by ThePittman
Cable creates a sheild so the ball can't touch them and Emma makes it so that they can't see the ball.
rules say no one can impead the ball from reaching thier side so that would include createing a shield

Thanos_THOTU
Cable is a starplayer, and take this alone: He makes some kind of barrier around him. and take controll of all balls.
Team 2

Inhuman
-Team1 with any prep wins automatically cause of batgod.
-Spidey would be a bouncing beast, very hard to hit. Plus webbing use is not outlawed right? shifty
-Hulk & Jugs can throw the ball fast enough to make anyone it hits explode to meat chunks on impact. But they are huge targets.

-Ironman no powers = useless.
-Captain America can just position himself somewere ducking behind his shield and not get hit at all cool (you didnt say no shield)

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Inhuman
-Team1 with any prep wins automatically cause of batgod.
-Spidey would be a bouncing beast, very hard to hit. Plus webbing use is not outlawed right? shifty
-Hulk & Jugs can throw the ball fast enough to make anyone it hits explode to meat chunks on impact. But they are huge targets.

-Ironman no powers = useless.
-Captain America can just position himself somewere ducking behind his shield and not get hit at all cool (you didnt say no shield)

Lol @ batgod

Yes spidey does have his web for offensive purposes only. on the other hand if cap shield got hit it would count as him being out, team one could win if they got the telepaths out early, maybe

ThePittman
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
rules say no one can impead the ball from reaching thier side so that would include createing a shield OK, so a fraction of an inch on their side so technically it's reached it, or make a TK ramp so that it bounces up all the time.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by ThePittman
OK, so a fraction of an inch on their side so technically it's reached it, or make a TK ramp so that it bounces up all the time. NOPE DAAS CHEATiNG

ThePittman
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
NOPE DAAS CHEATiNG Wasn't stated in the rules and it follow the rules to the "T". stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.