Mike Myers attacks and these heroes are assigned to protect you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
When Mike Myers comes for you music will play and you will hear it...you get prep time in a poorly ventilated basement for two days and six hours. You have $5000 and all the beer and food is inclusive and you may order from any restauraunt you want. The following heroes are assigned to protect you and everything is up to you. Alfred is the butler and will assist you best he can. Aunt May will be across the street incase you need her and you have Frank Castle's number. You have one computer with DSL capabalities to communicate with us and tell us what the hell is going on.

Matt Murdock (no costume), Wolverine, Agent Moulder, Nightcrawler and Buffy the vampire slayer. Newman from Seinfeld is there.

It is you're choice to turn it into another boring reality tv show, but for the love of God please don't!

Grimm22
Micheal kills everyone, but then Newman obliterates him cool

H. S. 6
Nightcrawler teleports him into a body of water.

Cosmo Kramer
No he wont.

ExtraMision5555
rofl@you will hear the music

nightcrawler would infinitely TP mike into a far away land

Grimm22
I pwn Mike Myers by myself cool

I just have Alfred go and get me a rocket launcher.

BOOM! No more Micheal big grin

ExtraMision5555
but mike would infintely respawn and you would live in a lifetime of terror

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
No he wont.

Yes he will.

Cosmo Kramer
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Yes he will.

No he will not.

Bocaj
I'll call up Frank and he'll be waiting in the place with s bigass harpoon. Michael walks in he shoots him into the wall pinning him there and I prepare to pay frank but he can't except the money seeing as how I helped him out awhile back. So someone finds me in the place later. Cops take me to court for hiring Frank I pay Daredevil five thousand to be my laywer and I win the case and am home free while Michael is still pinned up against the wall. Aunt may is sent over to beat him with her purse for the rest of eternity though.
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Nightcrawler teleports him into a body of water.
that would be a better choice for jason

Cosmo Kramer
What was the favor?

Cosmo Kramer
Did you help him move? He owes you big then.

Darth Vegas
I wouldn't need anyone else but Wolverine.

Honestly, what could Austin Powers do to Wolverine? wink

Cosmo Kramer
Mike Myers from Halloween not Austin Powers.

Darth Vegas
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Mike Myers from Halloween not Austin Powers.

I know who you meant.

And unless you know him on a personal level, it's Michael Myers. stick out tongue

badabing
Michael Myers can't be killed. You would need a magic, mystic or cosmic powered bodyguard.

pr1983
Originally posted by badabing
Michael Myers can't be killed. You would need a magic, mystic or cosmic powered bodyguard.

So what would happen if you cut off each limb?

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by pr1983
somehow, a sequel will come out

batdude123

Don't cockstroke it bada. Of course he can be killed. Superman could fly him to the sun... shifty

pr1983
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
somehow, a sequel will come out

laughing

Originally posted by batdude123
Don't cockstroke it bada. Of course he can be killed. Superman could fly him to the sun... shifty

and leave him there...

Cosmo Kramer
Supermans not there. And unless Punisher has the number to the JLA watchtower (which he doesnt) its over.

badabing
It won't affect Myers. He's like Wolverine but only tougher. This guy has endured being shot, stabbed, explosions and falls from great heights. Also, when people see him they just scream in horror and forget about weapons and fighting ability. His jobber aura is the the most powerful in the universe.

pr1983
It won't affect Myers. He's like Wolverine but only tougher. This guy has endured being shot, stabbed, explosions and falls from great heights. Also, when people see him they just scream in horror and forget about weapons and fighting ability. His jobber aura is the the most powerful in the universe.

doh

Jobber aura can't be used... stick out tongue

badabing
doh

Jobber aura can't be used... stick out tongue
Well, if that's the case then Frank ends Myers' reign of terror.

pr1983
Well, if that's the case then Frank ends Myers' reign of terror.

Good. No more sequels.

badabing
Good. No more sequels.
eek! laughing Happy Dance

pr1983
eek! laughing Happy Dance

Don't get me wrong, i loved the first few halloween movies... but it just went to hell...

badabing
Don't get me wrong, i loved the first few halloween movies... but it just went to hell...
It just p!sses me off when people trip while they are chased, forget how to fight and don't remember how to use weapons. I would pimp slap Myers and then teabag his chocolate milk.

pr1983
It just p!sses me off when people trip while they are chased, forget how to fight and don't remember how to use weapons. I would pimp slap Myers and then teabag his chocolate milk.

Ok... whatever that means... ok...

charlemagne9746
lol...i think it was Busta Rhyms or some rapper than kicked Michael's ass in the last movie....if he could do it..most anyone can

pr1983
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
lol...i think it was Busta Rhyms or some rapper than kicked Michael's ass in the last movie....if he could do it..most anyone can

Yep...

Mider999
even if you kill myers his evil transpers to someone else of his clan or maybe another clan, but he'd probably lose this battle, this is not a easy guy to fight though, in the comics he was alot stronger against bullets they didnt do anything not like before where he would at least take a while to get back up, he can be hurt so badly that he might die kinda like wolerines healing favtor being overloaded case in point when he got shot up by all those cops in part four it took him a year to get better, if he's harmed really bad it will weaken him, they all need to go at him at the same time and take his head off litaarlly thats the only thing that can stop him i think getting his head cut off or maybe other parts yeah i dont think he's as unstoppable as jason

Cosmo Kramer
So your saying he loses this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.