Who likes Raven???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raven_Girl13
Who like RAVEN of TEEN TITANS??? i have a Raven site!!! big grin It's

(http://www.)
freewebs.com/ravengirlteentitan

It has video links, raven blog, raven photos, and a shout box (which is like a chat room)

Jesse7
I like Raven!

But my two favorite teen titans are beast boy and Terra.

FireIncarnate
She's my favourite Titan, but I'm basing this view on the animated series, as I do not really read the comics.

**FI**

grey fox
Hey guess what ?

THIS ISN'T A SHRINE FORUM !!! mad mad

Now if you'd be so inclined scoot this fanboy/girl worship to ether....

A. The comic books forum

B. The Anime/Manga forum wherein their is already a Teen Titans Page set up.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by grey fox
Hey guess what ?

A. The comic books forum

B. The Anime/Manga forum wherein their is already a Teen Titans Page set up.

Play nice Grey, she may have missed the rules thread pinned at the top... stick out tongue

grey fox
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Play nice Grey, she may have missed the rules thread pinned at the top... stick out tongue

I just have an intense dislike for shrine sites is all Ex . As well as all this 'OMG Raven is teh badass' crap that people spout , it's like one giant masturbatory group of raven fanboys....

ExodusCloak
I just have an intense dislike for shrine sites is all Ex . As well as all this 'OMG Raven is teh badass' crap that people spout , it's like one giant masturbatory group of raven fanboys....

laughing Well said...but don't forget her site has a shout box...

grey fox
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
laughing Well said...but don't forget her site has a shout box...

....and ?

ExodusCloak
....and ?

It apparently also has video links, a raven blog and raven photos...but seriously I couldn't agree more...about Shrine sites..

Oh and before someone beats me to it...this thread will be closing/moved...

DigiMark007
Raven's sweet. But this isn't a battle. Moving.

Darth Vicious
Quote the Raven, nevermore! confused Oh, wrong Raven.

Raven_Girl13
Sorry I wrote in the wrong section... I just came here. IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE RAVEN!!! IF YOU KNEW WHAT I HAD TO DEAL WITH YOU'D NO WHY I LIKE RAVEN!!! IF YOUR GONNA MAKE FUN OF ME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND YOU DON'T LIKE RAVEN WHY ARE YOU HERE? I'm really curious grey huh confused mad

Raven_Girl13
Sorry I wrote in the wrong section... I just came here. IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE RAVEN!!! IF YOU KNEW WHAT I HAD TO DEAL WITH YOU'D NO WHY I LIKE RAVEN!!! IF YOUR GONNA MAKE FUN OF ME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND YOU DON'T LIKE RAVEN WHY ARE YOU HERE? I'm really curious grey mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad madhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7138269

Raven_Girl13
I AM JUST TRYING TO SPREAD THE WORD

Darth Vicious
FYI I like Raven. I would like to see an older version or Raven with longer hair.

roughrider
What limits does Raven have on her power?
She seems like the Rachel Grey Phoenix.

grey fox
Originally posted by Raven_Girl13
IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE RAVEN!!! IF YOU KNEW WHAT I HAD TO DEAL WITH YOU'D NO WHY I LIKE RAVEN!!! IF YOUR GONNA MAKE FUN OF ME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND YOU DON'T LIKE RAVEN WHY ARE YOU HERE? I'm really curious grey

Drop the caps and I'm here for the scenery of course wink

Raven_Girl13
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
FYI I like Raven. I would like to see an older version or Raven with longer hair.
not you Grey Fox!!!

jumpmann
Raven is a good character. Hope she rejoins the Titans soon.

Shorty G
Nah she sucks, I wish they would get rid of her and make sure she doesn't return.

Shorty G
Hey guess what ?

A. The comic books forum

B. The Anime/Manga forum wherein their is already a Teen Titans Page set up. I completly agree.

smiley8
I quite like Raven, like the phoenix, she has unlimited boundries on her powers so they can do whatever they want with her!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.