He-Man runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
He-Man runs the gauntlet....can he make it to the end? He has two hours rest between each fight.

1. Batman
2. Carnage
3. Aquaman
4. Thing
5. Colossus
6. Apocalypse
7. Martian Manhunter
8. Juggernaut
9. Wonder Woman
10. Hercules
11. Gilgamesh
12. Savage Hulk
13. Thor
14. Silver Surfer
15. Superman
16. Doomsday
17. Champion
18. Gladiator
19. Champion
20. Darkseid
21. Thanos
22. Mangog

Batman Beyond
id say he gets to aquaman (because aquaman has shown he can negate all magic he comes into contact with because he has.)

charlemagne9746
so, by negating...you mean Aquaman can actually make He-Man power back down to Prince Adam?

Batman Beyond
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
so, by negating...you mean Aquaman can actually make He-Man power back down to Prince Adam?

im not saying he can but im saying he should be able to

charlemagne9746
ok..i didn't realize that...let's throw that ability out the window then...i only meant the first several combatants to be warm ups for He-man anyway until he gets to the big boys...so, for this fight....Aquaman can't negate any magic from He-Man.

bigbran
why is silver surfer lower than superman?

charlemagne9746
I believe that Supes and the Surfer can trade wins against each other...i don't think there is a big enough difference between them to really matter that much...as long as they are placed next to each other in a list.

thedude1948
why is silver surfer lower than gladiator?

charlemagne9746
I can't edit my original thread...it's been longer than 15 minutes....so, I'll edit it here. I noticed I had Champion on there twice.

1. Batman
2. Carnage
3. Aquaman
4. Thing
5. Colossus
6. Apocalypse
7. Martian Manhunter
8. Juggernaut
9. Wonder Woman
10. Hercules
11. Gilgamesh
12. Savage Hulk
13. Thor
14. Silver Surfer
15. Superman
16. Doomsday
17. Champion
18. Gladiator
19. Validus
20. Darkseid
21. Thanos
22. Mangog

Gladiator was meant to be somewhat of a breather for He-Man...especially since the next four fights are gonna be terribly brutal. Well, Gladiator may not really be a breather...but, he is compared to the final four..lol

complexbrother
he goes down somwhere between Thor and Silver Surfer. (not killed just knocked out.)

he can go toe to toe with any one on this list physically, but the more accomplashed energy weilders might take him out.

Adam_PoE

nimbus006
Martian Manhunter mind rapes He-man and thats it.

Soljer
*laughs*

The Surfer is WELL above both Superman and Gladiator.

That said? Wonder Woman, Juggernaut or the Manhunter could certainly stop He-man.

charlemagne9746
I'm not sure...if He-Man summons enough strength...he could knock WW, MM, or Juggs out of the solar system. None of the three can match He-Man in terms of strength...they would have to beat him some other way.

Adam_PoE
The Power of Grayskull adapts to whatever obstacle He-Man is facing. Therefore, a few characters on this list that would be a challenge for He-Man, but there are none that he could not defeat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.