Psychic Powerhouses vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
Aquaman
Apocalypse
Captin Comet
Exodus
MartianManHunter
M
Psylocke
Quentin Quire
Stryfe

vs

Onslaught

Whittdawg92
nope

General Kon-El
The only challenge for Onslaught here would be Exodus and Apocalypse. But he still pwns them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by General Kon-El
The only challenge for Onslaught here would be Exodus and Apocalypse. But he still pwns them.

Are you serious? Martian Manhunter can take exodus or apocalypse anyday. If anything, the only real challenge to onslaught would be Martian Manhunter/

General Kon-El
there once was a JLA vs. Onslaught thread. I should know cause i created it. Everyone said Onslaught would defeat them all with ease. Onslaught's strength is slightly over MM's but his psionic powers are greatly more advanced than Martian's. Depends on which version of onslaught this is. Most would defeat this team with ease. Martian can take on Exodus i agree, but apocalypse would at most stalemate him. Still, Onslaught destroys all these guys with ease

RisingStorm
Yeah, even if you include these JLA characters who are kinda godlike in their comic universe, Onslaught is just more powerful. And the others aren't that much of a challenge. I thought, when I read the title of this thread, when you meant psychic powerhouses you meant Jean, Rachel, Emma, Legion, Vulcan?, etc...M is just a bleh, and Psylocke is like only a telekinetic now...

celestialdemon
Quentin Quire is a psychic powerhouse. He's probably the most powerful one listed here. I still think Onslaught would win, though.

Alfheim
Originally posted by outavodka
Aquaman
Apocalypse
Captin Comet
Exodus
MartianManHunter
M
Psylocke
Quentin Quire
Stryfe

vs

Onslaught

The Contemplator from the Elders of the Universe maybe be able to have onslaught.

Ultraman Baltan
Onslaught wiped out everything he saw. It took a heck of a ton of stuff to take him down.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by RisingStorm
Yeah, even if you include these JLA characters who are kinda godlike in their comic universe, Onslaught is just more powerful. And the others aren't that much of a challenge. I thought, when I read the title of this thread, when you meant psychic powerhouses you meant Jean, Rachel, Emma, Legion, Vulcan?, etc...M is just a bleh, and Psylocke is like only a telekinetic now...

I dont think vulcan is telepathic
but i could be wrong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.