Electra vs Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Bloodlust is on
Standard equpment
No Prep

Who wins

sexyking
Nightwing destroys electra, and he could probably take DD as well.

endrict
i would like to say electra but i dont know 2 things about nightwing, so i am not in this one.

willRules
I have made this thread before yes

I'd say Elektra wins as she is more skilled than DD and DD is probably around Nightwing's level IMO. yes

darthgoober
Originally posted by willRules
I have made this thread before yes

I'd say Elektra wins as she is more skilled than DD and DD is probably around Nightwing's level IMO. yes

I did a search and couldn't find an existing thread. confused

joesha28
DD is better than Elektra. He is Batman's level. Elektra win 5.5/10.

Grimm22
DD >> Nightwing

Elektra > Nightwing erm

Darth Martin
DD>NW

NW with gadgets beats Elecktra.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hand to hand, Elektra

subterfuge and a few trinkets amd NW takes this.

srankmissingnin
... Elektra is DD's superior in every single aspect. Even if Elektra wasn't a telepath who could predict Nightwings every move before he made it she would still kick the crap out of him. Elektra 10/10.

Tassadar
Elektra wins. This is too much speed for NW to compete with.

masterkit
Originally posted by darthgoober
I did a search and couldn't find an existing thread. confused

Elektra WIns

but the search engine was better before it showed every quote with the name in it

Psyquis52
Wow. Nightwing gets no love nowadays.
I say Nightwing takes it. 6-10

charlemagne9746
Elektra is tougher than an outbreak of Filipino clap...i think she takes this one.

bigbran
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Elektra is tougher than an outbreak of Filipino clap...i think she takes this one. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Validus
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Elektra is tougher than an outbreak of Filipino clap...i think she takes this one.
Sounds like you're speaking from experience. laughing out loud

charlemagne9746
lol..nah...just stories I've heard.

capt it up
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Wow. Nightwing gets no love nowadays.
I say Nightwing takes it. 6-10
how? his out matched.

he less skilled

he slower

he is less agile

his reflexes are not as good

he not as durable

he just human were elektra is clearly beyond that

also elektra could read his mind like an open book

darthgoober
I notice that almost everyone is saying Electra, but what if we were to take away her powers?

capt it up
Originally posted by darthgoober
I notice that almost everyone is saying Electra, but what if we were to take away her powers?
then that be terrably un fair seeing how she gained her powers through intense training in the darker parts of martial arts

darthgoober
Originally posted by capt it up
then that be terrably un fair seeing how she gained her powers through intense training in the darker parts of martial arts

But she hasn't always had them in, so what if the fight was between Nightwing and Electra before she got her powers?

srankmissingnin
Skill wise Elektra is, for all purposes, Lady Shiva with a handful of extra crazy quasi-mystical ninja techniques thrown on top. She'd kick the crap out of Nightwing no matter how you look at it.

superbatman86
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Skill wise Elektra is, for all purposes, Lady Shiva with a handful of extra crazy quasi-mystical ninja techniques thrown on top. She'd kick the crap out of Nightwing no matter how you look at it. That's not a good example because NW has driven lady Shiva off before.Faster?yeah don't think so.And a guy who's been known to toe2toe with Deathstroke doesn't know how to deal with fast people.More agile? laughingBetter fighter arguably.Tougher.No way.This is a guy who goes hand to hand with class 20+ characters regularly and has trained with and beaten much higher than that.

capt it up
class 20? who the hell is a class 20 that he goes hand two ahnd with?

Psyquis52
Originally posted by capt it up
class 20? who the hell is a class 20 that he goes hand two ahnd with? Blockbuster.

capt it up
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Blockbuster.
who the hlls is blockbuster

Wally West
If you don't know who Blockbuster is then you obviously don't know much about Nightwing and shouldn't be judging this fight whistle

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f4/Blockbusternightwing.jpg/291px-Blockbusternightwing.jpg

darthgoober
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Skill wise Elektra is, for all purposes, Lady Shiva with a handful of extra crazy quasi-mystical ninja techniques thrown on top. She'd kick the crap out of Nightwing no matter how you look at it.

Without powers she lost to Bullseye, and I'm pretty sure Nightwing could take him.

sexyking
Originally posted by superbatman86
That's not a good example because NW has driven lady Shiva off before.Faster?yeah don't think so.And a guy who's been known to toe2toe with Deathstroke doesn't know how to deal with fast http://www.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies.phppeople.More agile? laughingBetter fighter arguably.Tougher.No way.This is a guy who goes hand to hand with class 20+ characters regularly and has trained with and beaten much higher than that.

yes

Grimm22
Elektra with powers = plot device no expression

ExtraMision5555
That is a good point, NW has gone up against guys in the very high ton range, i duno a WHOLE lot about elektra, but from that blockbuster showing alone im pertty sure it eliminates the possiblty of him getting an anus beating

i think there is a general misunderstanding of nightwings true rawness

Juntai
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
That is a good point, NW has gone up against guys in the very high ton range, i duno a WHOLE lot about elektra, but from that blockbuster showing alone im pertty sure it eliminates the possiblty of him getting an anus beating

i think there is a general misunderstanding of nightwings true rawness agreed. The biggest advantage of people having learned from Batman, is that they're all great detectives and masters of combat, whether or not they're a master of tons of martial styles or not, the way they read their opponents, surroundings, able to discern and capitalize on weakness on the fly in nothing short of masterful.

Lucid Lui
I dunno, i see it as an even split if anything between these two. Maybe the slightest edge to Elektra.

darthgoober
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.