Link vs Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaled
ok, this was a ongoing debate between me and my friend, heres how it is Sephrioth (KH) Vs Link we think master sword and light arrows do deal the extra damage if thats a issue, niether of them may use powers thay did not use in the game they came from, no if's or but's

i'm the link supporter here, i think the weapons of light will see him through it, please send your opinions

rules are:
1) stick to the matter at hand
2) no arguements, this is just a thread, and if your going to fight over it i wouldn't have made it
3) be realistic for the love of god

Superboy Prime
Which Link are we talking about?

Kaled
Link(OoT)

ESB -1138
KH Sephiroth? Teleport, Sin Harvest, Link is dead. Sephiroth goes have a piece of pie.

Superboy Prime
If Link casts Nayrius(spelling) love Sin Harvest will be nullified. He can also teleport, but not to the extent of Sephiroth. The Ocarina will be a pain in the ass for Sephiroth. The actual swordfight would be something to behold.

rock

Kaled
i think he could use Nayrius love would neutralise sin harvest, then link has the advantage of light weapons so his strike will be more deadly to sephiroth. plus in this scenario Link has more magic with counld help him achive victory, i'm with Link anyway this batle isn't unlike battle with gannon if you ask me, its just sephiroth is weapon based, gannon is magic

Superboy Prime
Link has too many options at his disposal. Suppose Sephiroth manages to land a critical blow that kills Link. The fairy resurrects him and Link is back in action. The Mirror shield could deflect any offensive spell Sephiroth casted on Link. The Master Sword will be a match for Sephiroth's Masamune. Then he has all the other items to aid him if he needs them.

In the end I think Navi will tell Link to start acting emo since that's Sephiroth's weakness.

Link FTW.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Link has too many options at his disposal. Suppose Sephiroth manages to land a critical blow that kills Link. The fairy resurrects him and Link is back in action. The Mirror shield could deflect any offensive spell Sephiroth casted on Link. The Master Sword will be a match for Sephiroth's Masamune. Then he has all the other items to aid him if he needs them.

In the end I think Navi will tell Link to start acting emo since that's Sephiroth's weakness.

Link FTW. '

You mean like the Mirror Shield reflected Ganondorf's attacks? Navi would say "I don't know what his weakness his" like she did with Ganon and many other enemies out there.

Superboy Prime
Right. I wasn't serious about the emo weakness.

Kaled
hmm, every so often sephiroth uses that fire blast thing, but that comes from the floor, link could deflect that, but he would see it could thats for sure, that sepiroths greatest advantage here

Mesirus
Navi would say his weakness is his hair.
Umm, i say, that winner of this battle would be...........Sephiroth, but i'm easily turn around on the matter, i don't know how fast Link is in a fight, i just have my doubt's he's as fast as seph. Plus seph's got the advantage of range, i mean his sword's blade is like 3-4 meters, links sword is at best 1m, if that. In a sword fight its hard to draw someone who is aware that they have the better range into close quarters.

Either way, nither of them would b a "clear" winner, the victor will have some injuries

Kaled
yeah, maybe Sephiroth is like sampson, his powers are in his hair no expression
i didn't know how good a match it was going to be so i thought i'd add the clear wins

Penelope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
KH Sephiroth? Teleport, Sin Harvest, Link is dead. Sephiroth goes have a piece of pie.

Link can also teleport.

ESB -1138
Only to certain areas with the OoT. And Sephiroth can teleport where he wants. Can fly and is faster in terms of speed. Longer range. Clearly the more exprienced of the two. Has powerful magical attacks that would force Link on the defense throughout the battle.

Kaled
hmm, got a good point, maybe i'l change my mind......

ESB -1138
I like Link and all. He's the coolest but Sephiroth was able to keep Holy (the strongest light magic in FF7) under his control. Light attacks appear to have no greater effect on him then any other magic.

Kaled
the dastard, ok i vote sephiroth now

Creshosk
Ugh, If Sephiroth gets Decend heartless angel off from KH2, Link doesn't stand a chance. The equivilent effect in the Legend of zelda game terms is link would have half a heart left and no magic...

reflect has no effect on this spell, as it originates right from the player. And in KH2 if you fall to 0 HP King Mickey jumps in and saves you... This does not occur during the Sephiroth fight. So I doubt that Nayru's Love would be able to effect Descend Heartless Angel. but there is an offhand chance that the fairy could revive Link... Though that raises the question of Link's Arsenal.. as in what does he have on him for this fight? What are in the bottles?

Superboy Prime
Sephiroth was already fueling himself from the energy in the lifestream when he was holding back Holy though.

Superboy Prime
I don't know how to say this once again...

KH is not canon for Sephiroth or any other FF characters involved.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I don't know how to say this once again...

KH is not canon for Sephiroth or any other FF characters involved. What's funny is that doesn't even matter. Since the thread starter specified it was the Kingdom Hearts Sephiroth bieing used...

Superboy Prime
I missed that, too used to saying KH isn't canon.

wallbash

Kaled
so this is pretty much decided sephiroth, aww i perfer Link, all his games are way better than seph's

Burning thought
i h8 sephiroth, but he toasts the little guy and while he eats his pie, Kain cuts his head off

Kaled
nah, he does a kh, link nearly gets sliced then cloud comes in and kills him smile

kamikz
Link probably loses this....

Blaxican Hydra
Meh, Sephroth is over rated. We need a Sephroth vs. SSJ4 Goku thread or something...

Kaled
hmm, sephiroth usually either wins by alot, or loses by alot, in his league he's top dog, but if you put him up one, he gets slaughtered

Blaxican Hydra
Indeed.

Honestly though, Sephroth is the Wolverine of anime/video games.

Kaled
yup

MadMel
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Meh, Sephroth is over rated. We need a Sephroth vs. SSJ4 Goku thread or something...
i made one....and made an ass of myself at the same time...i want it forgtten....
sephiroth wins this one though...

Kaled
hmm, sephiroth vs emperor griffon smile griffon is magic immune, least his was it my magic which i relied on >_>

kamikz
How does this Griffon look like? It seems like he's a made up character or something, cause I can't find any sources on him.... Right now I imagine him like a flying pig or something... blink

Kaled
emperor Griffon is the big bad in dark cloud 2, he uses all 3 atlamilla's so is increably magic resistant, look about 9ft looks like a man, got thick red hair and beard bout shoulder length, has wings which he can remove and use as swords whenever he likes, uses a kind of blade beam, uses energy bursts and fire explosions.....that have just killed me. and some ground attacks that paralyze you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.