Moosey Awards - Most Creative Male

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
Here are your choices for KMC's Most Creative Male.

I have been asked to complete and post the remainder of the Moosey Award threads and will be continuing exactly as ~Da Moose~ has specified.

Good luck to you all, remember it's all in the name of fun!

Leo.M
-Tired Hiker- w00t

NINJ4_BL4D3
Originally posted by Leo.M
-Tired Hiker- w00t

Bardock42
Too few Bardock on that list...

VanillaCocaCola
Tha C-Master.

Sanctuary
Originally posted by VanillaCocaCola
Tha C-Master.

Roulette
My vote goes to -Tired Hiker- ^-^ The amount of random threads he comes up with....oh manlaughing out loud

§P0oONY
justjakk all the way.

Bloigen

ThePittman
Damn, though I had a chance on this one. raise_eyebrowlol

Nazgulinthedark
TH w00t

The Pict
Tired Hiker

~B@ckB0n3~
TH t00w

PandoraMomo
TH

SpadeKing
Originally posted by ~B@ckB0n3~
TH t00w
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
TH w00t

silver_tears
You guys are missing so many people erm

Bardock42
Originally posted by silver_tears
You guys are missing so many people erm
Like Bardock for example...

LanceWindu
justjakk is an artist and comes up with great comics too...my vote goes to him.

I've not seen much of C Masters, Tired Hikers threads are just random and most are the same tired jokes redone again, never seen Skeets, Dusty would get my second vote.

ThePittman
My vote is for Dusty clap3

Lana
TOH should be up there.

Devalion
-Tired Hiker- w00t

Syren
Maybe we need to have more people on the panel next time?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Syren

Well, I thought the Most Creative Award was juust an idea of LF so that's why there are so few people on there...

Leo.M

Maybe... make it more like this next time. This way seemed much better. You guys are missing so many people in the other threads too erm

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=384802

~Da Rev~
Dusty.

Syren
If the awards were to be repeated again, perhaps we could consider doing it "Mando's" way... obviously no polls would be needed so that removes the 10 option limit. I dunno though, if Moose did them differently would they still be the 'Mooseys'?

ladygrim
Thats a small list of names

Lana

The panel didn't chose this category, though.

Leo.M
If the awards were to be repeated again, perhaps we could consider doing it "Mando's" way... obviously no polls would be needed so that removes the 10 option limit. I dunno though, if Moose did them differently would they still be the 'Mooseys'?

The polls suck. It's not really a fair way of doing this. When you have the option to vote for whoever you want and not JUST wants on the poll, it's better. You have more of a say.

Just slap the name "The Moosey awards" The point is that people don't get left out. A lot of people deserved to be some of the polls, but they didn't show up.

-Tired Hiker-
*touches self*

LanceWindu
Thanks for the nomination. no expression

Devalion
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Thanks for the nomination. no expression

Its ok, theres always next year! hug

ThePittman
bawling

Dusty
*Is happy I was even nominated*

Vinny Valentine
no expression Is all I'm going to say.....

Leo.M
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
no expression Is all I'm going to say.....

Dude, don't worry about the awards. This year they sucked ass! Lots of people were left out. Some people had more of right to be on the polls then the people that were on them.

Vinny Valentine
Dude, don't worry about the awards. This year they sucked ass! Lots of people were left out. Some people had more of right to be on the polls then the people that were on them.

I can't wait for Dusty's.... He has a "Best Threads" "Most Perverted" Etc Etc...

I wish I had a Vagina.

~Da Rev~
Dude, don't worry about the awards. This year they sucked ass! Lots of people were left out. Some people had more of right to be on the polls then the people that were on them. Jealous Much?

No?

Oh, alright.

cry

Lana

No kidding.

And I was on the panel picking nominees (except the most creative category, that didn't exist).

Though I noticed that half my noms were passed over for more popular people...and that nearly everyone nominated on the polls are from the OTF.

But then again, when the majority of the panel only posts in the OTF, I suppose that should be expected.

SelphieT
CREATIVE!? This thread SHRIEKS Scythe.

Syren
Originally posted by Lana
No kidding.

And I was on the panel picking nominees (except the most creative category, that didn't exist).

Though I noticed that half my noms were passed over for more popular people...and that nearly everyone nominated on the polls are from the OTF.

But then again, when the majority of the panel only posts in the OTF, I suppose that should be expected.

Moose already explained that a lot of names were passed over because of the 10 option restriction. When a panel member appeared, they were removed first in favour of a 'normal' member. Obviously it then came down to which of the nominees had the most nominations.

I do agree that next time perhaps the other method should be used, but it depends if the 'Award Host' would be willing to take on the role again. I'd certainly volunteer.

BackFire
There's a panel picking the nominations?

Jeez, what is this, the acadamy awards?

Syren
I was on the panel. I also nominated you. Shut up.

BackFire
You're so sweet. Or at least you were, before you told me to shut up, that was just malicious and cruel. wink

Syren
But you love it, because you prefer b!tches. So shut up I say.

BackFire
Don't stop now. I usually have to pay for this kind of attention.

Syren
laughing

Every time you and I have an opportunity to have a conversation you act like it's a miracle. I like you, you're fun to talk to. I'm not doing you any favours, because I'm enjoying this as much as you. In fact -

For the record, BackFire rocks my f.ucking socks!! toot

BackFire
The feeling is mutual.

For the record, I'd rather be rocking your panties, but socks will do.

Syren
You'll get a better response from my socks stick out tongue

BackFire
Ouch, burn. Exactly how I like it.

Syren
Shit... I didn't mean it like that. I cannot believe I just said that *horrified*

How can I come up with such an amazing put-down and not mean it?? shock

BackFire
Sometimes mistakes can be better than success. Heck, chocolate chip cookies were a mistake, and they're like the best thing on earth.

Syren
They were a mistake? cry How beautiful...

BackFire
Yeah, the guy messed up and accidentally put pieces of chocolate into the cookies, the rest, is history, delicious history.

Syren
droolio

Don't stop...

BackFire
But....that's the whole story, unfortunately.

I also believe Potato chips were a mistake.

-Tired Hiker-
Moose already explained that a lot of names were passed over because of the 10 option restriction. When a panel member appeared, they were removed first in favour of a 'normal' member. Obviously it then came down to which of the nominees had the most nominations.

I do agree that next time perhaps the other method should be used, but it depends if the 'Award Host' would be willing to take on the role again. I'd certainly volunteer.

Naaah, I think the panel did a fine job, just fine. big grin

DarkC
Tired Hiker's running away with this one. stick out tongue

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by DarkC
Tired Hiker's running away with this one. stick out tongue

Well, after all, I am the one who created . . . The Ankler! big grin

Lana

Even though there are polls with panel members on them where non-panel members were nominated yet not on there?

-Tired Hiker-
Even though there are polls with panel members on them where non-panel members were nominated yet not on there?

What does it matter? The people obviously love my sweet MicroSoft Paint skills! smile

§P0oONY
Gay coyboys with lightsabers... I'm in heavan droolio

Syren

There are? If that's the case then I can't comment.

Syren
clapping Well done TH, even though this poll wasn't perhaps as 'fair' as it could have been, you still deserve congratulations.

Scythe
Originally posted by SelphieT
CREATIVE!? This thread SHRIEKS Scythe.

Just maybe...

SelphieT
Originally posted by Scythe
Just maybe...

I'm suprised you saw that. But honestly. You're the winner in my heart for this thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.