Harry Grffindors Heir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Guy Fawkes
i saw one of these but the idoit spelled it wrong. Well it would make sence because Grffindor was the enemy of Slytheran because he wanted only pure bloods at the school. and DD said it takes a true Grffindor to pull his sword from the hat. I'm Just Saying

Barker
Who's the bigger Idiot, the person who make a slight spelling error, or the person that makes a duplicate thread on Purpose?

nehaa
yeah who is it ? smart

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Barker
Who's the bigger Idiot, the person who make a slight spelling error, or the person that makes a duplicate thread on Purpose?

LovelyOne

LMFAO laughing

I would say the second option.. eek!

Solo
Isn't it ironic that this guy spelt gryffindor wrong?

The Phantom
Who's the bigger Idiot, the person who make a slight spelling error, or the person that makes a duplicate thread on Purpose? Originally posted by Solo
Isn't it ironic that this guy spelt gryffindor wrong? laughing

SeptemberRain
Originally posted by Solo
Isn't it ironic that this guy spelt gryffindor wrong?

He also spelled idiot, sense, and Slytherin wrong.

nehaa
laughing

allofyousuckkk
yes, haha....

let me make a point so this thread can die:

The only special thing about Harry is that he was the boy who lived. The prophecy could be important, but not all prophecies are fulfilled, furthermore, the prophecy could have pointed to Neville.

And another thing, Godric and Salazar were friends, they just disagreed on who to teach, and Salazar left.

Now if we were to pretend they hated eachother, and that Harry happened to be his descendant, would Harry really hate the descendant of Salazar over 1,000 years later?

And by a true Gryffindor, he meant someone who can sho true courage and loyalty as a gryffindors are supposed to.

The Phantom
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
yes, haha....

The only special thing about Harry is that he was the boy who lived. The prophecy could be important, but not all prophecies are fulfilled, furthermore, the prophecy could have pointed to Neville.

And another thing, Godric and Salazar were friends, they just disagreed on who to teach, and Salazar left.

Now if we were to pretend they hated eachother, and that Harry happened to be his descendant, would Harry really hate the descendant of Salazar over 1,000 years later?

And by a true Gryffindor, he meant someone who can sho true courage and loyalty as a gryffindors are supposed to. You pass. Heres a cookie. *hands him cookie*

l.saratn
Well he got Heir right this time. Wonder if a third try would get it right. Three's a charm no expression

Guy Fawkes
where in the book does it say they were friends

nehaa
Originally posted by Guy Fawkes
where in the book does it say they were friends
on the first book remember helga hufflepuff, salazer slytheren godric gryffindor and rowena ravenclaw were friends and on the sorting hat's song on 5th book

dondo
does it matter? there dead now!

SeptemberRain
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
yes, haha....

And by a true Gryffindor, he meant someone who can sho true courage and loyalty as a gryffindors are supposed to.

Yes the prophecy could have meant Neville. That has already been established. But it only refers to Harry becuase Voldemort marked hiom and not Neville.

Darth Grathius
Regardless of the prophecy, it seems that only put emphasis on bloodlines (thereby heirs) and there would be no reason to keep track of blood 1000 years later.

Demonic Phoenix
If there wasn't any reason to keep track of a bloodline a 1000 years later, then how did Tom Riddle know that he was Slytherin's heir huh?

JK didn't place any emphasis on Harry being a heir, so most probably, he isn't.

He is however a true gryffindor, demonstrated when he pulled Godric's sword out of the hat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.