What happens in the trunk stays in the trunk!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILoveMyDaniel
My friend JJ came up with a new motto. "What happens in the trunk stays in the trunk."
Yesterday we were at a friends party and my friend Chris was going to pick up our friend Tim a half an hour away (driving 70 all the way, that is), and he doesn't have an extended cab in his trunk and so Chris, JJ and Stina rode in the front while Daniel and I rode in the trunk. The truck bed has one of those things that lay down over top of it, not a topper, but I can't think of the word. So he and I rode in the back with Chris up front swerving and peeling out and slamming us all around the back. That was the freaking funnest time ever. Stupid, but fun. And then when we got to Tim's house JJ got in back with is and 3+ body heat plus no air = hella hot. Then we went to Taco Bell and the store and back to JJ's house and finally got to ride up front after Taco Bell.
Later on in the afternoon we were all standing out in the yard and Chris and Daniel and a few other people come running out frantic and Chris yelled "SQUID'S BEEN IN A WRECK, GET IN!" so within 5 seconds (AT THE MOST) we all jumped in the trunk of the truck (around 7 of us) and when something bad happens you know you're going to drive frantically so we were all on top of each other doing 90 down the back roads. Fun as hell. A few got out and we rode in 100+ degree weather for around a half an hour only to find out that we went the wrong way and Squid wrecked 2 minutes down the road from JJ's house. God what a good day.

Nazgulinthedark
do you mean "truCk"?

ILoveMyDaniel
No. TRUNK.

~Da Rev~
Dance, too much booty in the pants
Too much booty in the pants

ILoveMyDaniel
w00t

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
My friend JJ came up with a new motto. "What happens in the trunk stays in the trunk."
Yesterday we were at a friends party and my friend Chris was going to pick up our friend Tim a half an hour away (driving 70 all the way, that is), and he doesn't have an extended cab in his trunk and so Chris, JJ and Stina rode in the front while Daniel and I rode in the trunk. The truck bed has one of those things that lay down over top of it, not a topper, but I can't think of the word. So he and I rode in the back with Chris up front swerving and peeling out and slamming us all around the back. That was the freaking funnest time ever. Stupid, but fun. And then when we got to Tim's house JJ got in back with is and 3+ body heat plus no air = hella hot. Then we went to Taco Bell and the store and back to JJ's house and finally got to ride up front after Taco Bell.
Later on in the afternoon we were all standing out in the yard and Chris and Daniel and a few other people come running out frantic and Chris yelled "SQUID'S BEEN IN A WRECK, GET IN!" so within 5 seconds (AT THE MOST) we all jumped in the trunk of the truck (around 7 of us) and when something bad happens you know you're going to drive frantically so we were all on top of each other doing 90 down the back roads. Fun as hell. A few got out and we rode in 100+ degree weather for around a half an hour only to find out that we went the wrong way and Squid wrecked 2 minutes down the road from JJ's house. God what a good day.

so was this Squid person ok?

as for the rest of the story... I guess we all just had to be there messed

Bardock42
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
do you mean "truCk"?

Do you mean "drug"?

Flamboyant4Life
That does not sound fun. That sounds scary.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Morning_Glory

as for the rest of the story... I guess we all just had to be there messed Im still curious to know if this squid person is ok...you said he had a wreck but didnt say how serious it was...sfdlskdjflsd

Kongu_Dude

I am not reading all that shit! shock

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Morning_Glory

as for the rest of the story... I guess we all just had to be there messed
Yeah, it was Squid, Fat Kyle, and Mini Kyle in the car. They were all okay but Fat Kyle was really shaken up the rest of the night. The car was totaled.
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
That does not sound fun. That sounds scary.
I was scared at first. And then I got used to it. I haven't laughed that hard in forever.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
Don't really care.

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude

Kongu_Dude
Don't really care.

Fine for me then..happy

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

Devalion

That does actually sound like a lot of fun!

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Devalion
That does actually sound like a lot of fun!
Sarcasm or truth?

Devalion
Sarcasm or truth?

Truth hun! Honest

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Devalion
Truth hun! Honest
Hell yeah, great time. I'll tell my kids about it someday. stick out tongue

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Bloigen

bigbran

K.Diddy
Originally posted by bigbran

WickedTexasMomA
You know that gives me naughty ideas now . I would have had sex while I was back there. Couldn't help it, just would have to.

Bloigen

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
You know that gives me naughty ideas now . I would have had sex while I was back there. Couldn't help it, just would have to.
In 100+ degree weather? I don't think so! We were sweating while just laying there. But hellz yeah, it's a good idea.

Inspectah Deck

most interesting...

WickedTexasMomA
Having sex when its hot is the best, the more sweat the better you fill at the end .lol

NunYahBidness
Later on in the afternoon we were all standing out in the yard and Chris and Daniel and a few other people come running out frantic and Chris yelled "SQUID'S BEEN IN A WRECK, GET IN!" so within 5 seconds (AT THE MOST) we all jumped in the trunk of the truck (around 7 of us) and when something bad happens you know you're going to drive frantically so we were all on top of each other doing 90 down the back roads. Fun as hell. A few got out and we rode in 100+ degree weather for around a half an hour only to find out that we went the wrong way and Squid wrecked 2 minutes down the road from JJ's house. God what a good day. Okay, let me get this straight...what exactly did you say before, "God, what a good day."

~Da Rev~
Having sex when its hot is the best, the more sweat the better you fill at the end .lol Ew.

ILoveMyDaniel
Having sex when its hot is the best, the more sweat the better you fill at the end .lol
Err....Nah. Not in my opinion.
Originally posted by NunYahBidness
Okay, let me get this straight...what exactly did you say before, "God, what a good day."
NunYahBidness is what I said.

Kongu_Dude
happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.