The thing vs she hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win in a fight between the thing and she hulk?

Dinalfos
Classic She-Hulk vs. Classic Thing could go either way. But recent class 100 She-Hulk beats any version of Thing 6/10. I'd give Ben some wins because of his skills.

But really, they've fought before. Shulkie always had the upperhand. Alright, ben was drunk on one occasion, but still...

bakerboy
Classic she hulk vs thing: thing wins. Thing is stronger and a better fighter. Plus, in his own series, thing alone did beat she hulk, spiderman and wonderman for himself.

I dont know about current she hulk.

Dinalfos
They were mind controlled by Puppet Master in that book. They weren't fighting to the best of their abilities.

bakerboy
You are right. But controlled or not, is a great match for the thing beating wonderman and she hulk at the same time, althought they werent in their best.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Classic She-Hulk vs. Classic Thing could go either way. But recent class 100 She-Hulk beats any version of Thing 6/10. I'd give Ben some wins because of his skills.

But really, they've fought before. Shulkie always had the upperhand. Alright, ben was drunk on one occasion, but still...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

#1 Current SHE-HULK has been depowered and is no longer a upper tier CL100 anymore... She is borderline CL100 at best. Only the formerly mentioned uber SHE-HULK had a chance to take out Ben. At no time (other than Ben being obliterated from drinking all day) could Classic SHE-HULK hang with Ben for any amount of time in an actual blood-lust fight and would have been shown to have had the advantage. SHE-HULK would be DEAD!

Ben wins 10/10

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Tony Stark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

#1 Current SHE-HULK has been depowered and is no longer a upper tier CL100 anymore... She is borderline CL100 at best. Only the formerly mentioned uber SHE-HULK had a chance to take out Ben. At no time (other than Ben being obliterated from drinking all day) could Classic SHE-HULK hang with Ben for any amount of time in an actual blood-lust fight and would have been shown to have had the advantage. SHE-HULK would be DEAD!

Ben wins 10/10 Have you been drinking all day? Thing may win but She-Hulk will get a few wins.

blade31092
Can the thing and she hulk have sex with each other? If they could who would be on top and who will beat who in the bed?

Whittdawg92
ROFL.

darthgoober
Originally posted by blade31092
Can the thing and she hulk have sex with each other? If they could who would be on top and who will beat who in the bed?

I guess they COULD, she did have a one night stand with Juggernaut. smile

blade31092
But who will be on top and who will beat who in the bed?

Accel
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Have you been drinking all day? Thing may win but She-Hulk will get a few wins.
That's just how he is. I believe he honestly believes Thing can one-shot any body below Hulk.

darthgoober
Originally posted by blade31092
But who will be on top and who will beat who in the bed?

She Hulk strikes me as a take charge kind of person in bed, so I'm betting she's on top more often than not. laughing

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Accel
That's just how he is. I believe he honestly believes Thing can one-shot any body below Hulk.

Am I wrong?

He has said it a 1000 times that he has NEVER went 100% at someone because as funny as it sounds he's afraid that he would seriously hurt them, and that goes for his many fights with The HULK, THOR, Wonder man, Namor, Blasstar, Herc, The Destroyer and Dragonman too.

So yes I believe that he would own SHE-HULK in a blood-lust fight 100% of the time.

wink

Grimm22
Thing wins this 7-8/10

Ben has a SLIGHT upperhand in strength. However Ben still has more skills and durability and Shulky.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.