Naked Snake vs. Solid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
FOX's agent Naked Snake vs FOXHOUND's Solid Snake.

Solid Snake is trying Otacon's new VR simulation and his final challenge is facing off against his predecessor Naked Snake(Big Boss). This Naked Snake is an exact duplicate of Jack and has the same skills, wit and will of the legend when he lived. Each combatant has a silenced .45; assault rifles and grenades. The arena they're fighting in is a replica of Metal Gear Rex's hangar. The first to incapacitate or kill the other is the winner. The match can't last more than 30 minutes for in the case it does Solid Snake will fail the challenge.

Discuss.

kamikz
Solid Snake all the way....

ESB -1138
Solid Snake!!

Superboy Prime
Didn't think it would be that crystal clear.

halfevilraiden
Tough choice I love the series but Solid Snake because Naked is not that much of a badass I'm mean If Solid Snake had to kill his mentor he wouldn't care he kill her Naked is a little soft

Penelope
Can they both be dressed with no clothing during this "skurmish"?

kamikz
Originally posted by halfevilraiden
Tough choice I love the series but Solid Snake because Naked is not that much of a badass I'm mean If Solid Snake had to kill his mentor he wouldn't care he kill her Naked is a little soft

Snake would care and he does care, but he doesn't hesitate to finish his mission. Anyway, Snake is beyond Naked Snake in skills...

Kaled
except in one respect, naked snake is better at dying

kamikz
Oh yeah, forgot about that ^

Kaled
hehe, i like this picture of snake

kamikz
Lol, yeah that is a perfect imitation of Naked Snake.

"How does it taste????"

Superboy Prime
Jack and The Boss may have been romantically involved. Come to think of it their relationship was even stronger than that. I'd see Dave having a hard time killing Meryl even if he has to.

halfevilraiden
Originally posted by kamikz
Snake would care and he does care, but he doesn't hesitate to finish his mission. Anyway, Snake is beyond Naked Snake in skills...

Solid Snake still beats Naked because he's not that soft unlike Naked.

kamikz
Yeah, and he has him outmatched in skill as well...

batdude123
Yeah, and he has him outmatched in skill as well...

How is Solid Snake more skilled than Naked Snake???

kamikz
Play Twin Snakes and find out. Snake even defeated a more experienced Big Boss twice in a row.... as a rookie. Big Boss was even faster when he was old then he was when he was young. (You'll see if you play the original MG games...) And since he has been in lots and lots of wars, traning his CQC, gained much marksmanship (he joined a sniper range team and was a part of green berets and so on....) I'd put old Big Boss above Naked Snake, at least in some categorys....

Solid Snake also has alot of more impressive feats under his belt to...

Defeated the cyborg ninja, (Grey Fox) undoubtedly one of the most dangerous men in the whole MGS series, defeated Liquid Snake (same with him), even when Liquid was in a Hind-D (which he was ridicilousley good with) he lost against Snake.

Snake took down one of the best snipers of all time. (Naked Snake did the same, but it is not sure if he did it in a sniper duel or not. When he defeats the End he is holding his gun and his knife, the people on his codec advise him to get close to him, plus the fact that the End uses tranqualizers which makes it easier). Snake defeated her in a pure sniper battle, twice in a row....

Easily took down most people who came from behind, even some with stealth camoflauge. (Naked Snake got surrounded twice in MGS 3, and it seemed hopeless for him, but both times someone assisted him. This is kinda irrelevant, but it talks for his senses and his reflexes).
Snake actually dodged assault rifle fire, and even from a machinegun at point blank range.

I don't see what Big Boss has done to surpass that.... And that is only a minor part of what SS has done.

Superboy Prime
Play Twin Snakes and find out. Snake even defeated a more experienced Big Boss twice in a row.... as a rookie. Big Boss was even faster when he was old then he was when he was young. (You'll see if you play the original MG games...) And since he has been in lots and lots of wars, traning his CQC, gained much marksmanship (he joined a sniper range team and was a part of green berets and so on....) I'd put old Big Boss above Naked Snake, at least in some categorys....

Solid Snake also has alot of more impressive feats under his belt to...

Defeated the cyborg ninja, (Grey Fox) undoubtedly one of the most dangerous men in the whole MGS series, defeated Liquid Snake (same with him), even when Liquid was in a Hind-D (which he was ridicilousley good with) he lost against Snake.

Snake took down one of the best snipers of all time. (Naked Snake did the same, but it is not sure if he did it in a sniper duel or not. When he defeats the End he is holding his gun and his knife, the people on his codec advise him to get close to him, plus the fact that the End uses tranqualizers which makes it easier). Snake defeated her in a pure sniper battle, twice in a row....

Easily took down most people who came from behind, even some with stealth camoflauge. (Naked Snake got surrounded twice in MGS 3, and it seemed hopeless for him, but both times someone assisted him. This is kinda irrelevant, but it talks for his senses and his reflexes).
Snake actually dodged assault rifle fire, and even from a machinegun at point blank range.

I don't see what Big Boss has done to surpass that.... And that is only a minor part of what SS has done.

I agree completely. Solid Snake is unbelievable in Twin Snakes. I am glad I bought and played that remake. Even without the remake Snake's feats in the original MGS remain too much even for Naked Snake.

kamikz
Oh cool that you bought it. Yes indeed he is... big grin

Superboy Prime
As you can probably tell I'm a big MGS junkie.

kamikz
Tell me about it, I am a freak!!! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.