Pre-Crisis Darkseid vs. Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BuzzKiller
Who takes the win?

juggernaut66666
darkseid 7/10

BuzzKiller
i can see it going either way. they were both extremely powerful characters.

juggernaut66666
yeah i know but darkseid has higher feats

BuzzKiller
rkt had some pretty high feats. destroying the ones that watch from the shadows or whatever their names were. i am just not sure which one would take the majority.

juggernaut66666
darkseid has hurt the antimonitor very badly hurt the spectre defeated the JLA in few seconds beaten the legion of super heroes in seconds and beaten highfather

BuzzKiller
i see what you are saying, and a part of me agrees with you it is just that it is difficult for me to think of any character just owning rkt. do you know what i mean?

juggernaut66666
yeah i know but most of dc characters are stronger than marvel characters

BuzzKiller
yeah, that is true i just thought that rkt could give pre-crisis darkseid a good run for his money and possibly take at least 4 maybe 5 out of ten from him. and i still think that he could. rkt was one the most powerful "normal" characters (if you see what i am trying to say) in marvel. i just thought if anyone could do it he could.

juggernaut66666
let's wait for other posters opinions BTW the crisis hadn't effected darkseid

BuzzKiller
cool

Priest
Darkseid has more feats under his belt. But RKT killed mangog with a gesture. Mangog is a skyfather that odin feared. Id say this fight goes either way. Current Darkseid looses horribly tho.

juggernaut66666
yeah but darkseid has beaten highfather who is atleast odin level and hurt the antimonitor very badly

King_Mungi
*ignore post, posted in wrong section*

Jesse7
the anti-monitor feat is a big one, RKT has never fought anyone close to that level of power.

Priest
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
yeah but darkseid has beaten highfather who is atleast odin level and hurt the antimonitor very badly

yeah tru, but Rune King Thor is certanly above odin. He has Total control of Odin Power, plus Rune Magic. RKT weilds the most powerful magic in the MU.

juggernaut66666
anti monitor >>rkt

Priest
Originally posted by Jesse7
the anti-monitor feat is a big one, RKT has never fought anyone close to that level of power.
Because he hasent been around for long.

Priest
anti monitor >>rkt
Ill agree with that.
But i dout that AnitMonitor =or < Darkseid too.

juggernaut66666
yeah that is true

Mider999
i didnt know that having to shove your hammer down mangogs throat and supping your powers up was killing him with a gesture

Priest
pepsi

Priest
Originally posted by Mider999
i didnt know that having to shove your hammer down mangogs throat and supping your powers up was killing him with a gesture
That was classic thor with belt of strenght and guanlets, with a god blast.

Priest
yeah that is true
pepsi

Jesse7

So this whole RKT killed mangog with a gesture is just another exagerated feat? Much like Hercules throwing New york?

Priest
Originally posted by Jesse7
So this whole RKT killed mangog with a gesture is just another exagerated feat? Much like Hercules throwing New york?
its thats so?
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e...0Scans/RTK1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e...0Scans/RTK2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e...0Scans/RTK3.jpg

Juntai
nothing there.

Priest
Sorry the links arent working..

Priest

Priest

Juntai
lol
dbz'ed his ass.

Wish I could read it

artwork looks nice too

Priest
Originally posted by Juntai
lol
dbz'ed his ass.

Wish I could read it

artwork looks nice too
seriously, something vegita would do .

Mider999
sounds like PIS if original thor beat mangog, but then again he's is amped up and the hammer amplifies power, how did he kill mangog again please

Tassadar
Originally posted by Priest
seriously, something vegita would do .

yes

juggernaut66666
BIG BANG ATTACK!!!!

Priest
sounds like PIS if original thor beat mangog, but then again he's is amped up and the hammer amplifies power, how did he kill mangog again please
God Blast in the mouth for the win.

juggernaut66666
BIG BANG ATTACK!!!!!!!

Priest
BIG BANG ATTACK!!!!
laughing out loud

Crease

Are u asking how did Mangog come back from the dead?

BuzzKiller
is having all this power enough to get rkt past pre-crisis darkseid more than half of the time. i still see this as a coin flip. is there any overriding evidence that either is capable of dominating the other.

the Darkone
Rune King Thor has the full control of the Odinforce and the Rune Magic which is all of the magic of Asgard at his command he killed Mangog with a gesture, basiclly he used magic without saying a word he killed Mangog with a thought. RKT vs PC Darkseid 50/50

BuzzKiller
darkseid is still darkseid. i am not sure that is enough to beat him everytime.

MJOILNIR
I dont know how many RTK would take to be honest. Id say he would take his fair share though.

BuzzKiller
this is just such a close fight. both of these characters have insane high end feats. is there any way that either would be able to take a vast majority?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by BuzzKiller
this is just such a close fight. both of these characters have insane high end feats. is there any way that either would be able to take a vast majority?

No it really isn't sad

PC Supes is just to vulnerable to magic, he falls 10/10.

MJOILNIR
Its really hard to say when your comparing characters like this. The fight would be ferocious and the collateral damage would be unreal.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Soujaboy
No it really isn't sad

PC Supes is just to vulnerable to magic, he falls 10/10.

Sorry wrong thread

Juntai
Darkseid.

BuzzKiller
how?

Juntai
Originally posted by BuzzKiller
how? hold on, fighting a boss in Molten Core on Warcraft.

Juntai
Because his feats are simply greater, he has feats of blasting away an army of old gods, defeating entire pantheons, had basically punked the entire host of Lords of Order and Chaos, Darkseid layed down Anti-Monitor, a couple panels after Anti-Monitor had repowered himself with the energy of an entire universe.. . the list goes on and on.

kgkg
does anyone have feats of Darkseid after the crisis good ones?

like not getting his ass kicked by Superman....... thing

Juntai
Originally posted by kgkg
does anyone have feats of Darkseid after the crisis good ones?

like not getting his ass kicked by Superman....... thing Yes, slapping around Supes and JLA many time, turning Secret into a mortal. Conquering an alternate future, turning Secret into a human child. .. He has a vast amount of post crisis feats, people just like to ignore them.

Skeets
Yes, slapping around Supes and JLA many time, turning Secret into a mortal. Conquering an alternate future, turning Secret into a human child. .. He has a vast amount of post crisis feats, people just like to ignore them.
Darkseid was pretty much his old self until Loeb fu'cked him up the ass.

Juntai
He also did the Omega Beam alongside Supes' punch to defeat Imperiex, much the same as how he and the E-2 Superman finally defeated Anti-Monitor.

kgkg
Yes, slapping around Supes and JLA many time, turning Secret into a mortal. Conquering an alternate future, turning Secret into a human child. .. He has a vast amount of post crisis feats, people just like to ignore them.
Slapping JLA , Supes what issue i whould like to read that.

Juntai
Slapping JLA , Supes what issue i whould like to read that. He beat up Superman like 5 times alone in Our Worlds at War alone... specific stories of him slapping up JLA members would be tough to recall off the top.

kgkg
He beat up Superman like 5 times alone in Our Worlds at War alone... specific stories of him slapping up JLA members would be tough to recall off the top. cuz the last encounter I remember was when the army of Apc came to fight Superman he defeated them all by spinning real fast. wink

all the Supe beating one darkseid makes him look bad tho........ never did read any good feats..... on DS maybe i gotta look more stuff lol

King_Mungi
Post-Darkseid never lost a battle, as all his loses were merly avatars and not the real one.

kgkg
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Post-Darkseid never lost a battle, as all his loses were merly avatars and not the real one. where does it say it was his avatars?

Soujaboy
Because his feats are simply greater, he has feats of blasting away an army of old gods, defeating entire pantheons, had basically punked the entire host of Lords of Order and Chaos, Darkseid layed down Anti-Monitor, a couple panels after Anti-Monitor had repowered himself with the energy of an entire universe.. . the list goes on and on.

Fair enough

RKt needs more feats

MJOILNIR
RTK dosnt have many feats. I believe if he had enough time they would be very impressive. He had a helluva start.

Juntai
where does it say it was his avatars? It was said back around year 2000, so the only losses not applicable to this are the more recent ones to Superman. Every loss before that has been retconned as an Avatar or as Desaad pretending to be Darkseid.

Validus
Originally posted by Skeets
Darkseid was pretty much his old self until Loeb fu'cked him up the ass.
Basically. There was also a sort of Post Crisis version of the Great Darkness Saga back in 2004 in the previous Legion series. DS had Superman, Orion and Big Barda under his control and wrecked shop on the Legion.

Xplosive
Probably PC Darkseid.

joesha28
I wld RKT is Celestial level or a notch closely below. Why? Ok, the Asgardian Destroyer is Celestial level. Desak is a God-slayer. The whole of Asgard could not defeat him even classic Thor's victory was PIS. It took all of the Celestials to melt the AD. But the full potential King Thor (not RKT) defeated the fusion of Desak and AD. Basically King Thor himself is higher than Odin or skyfathers. RKT is higher than King Thor he cld be Celestial level.

Jesse7
Actually the Asgardian destroyer with all of Asgard powering it, couldnt even harm one Celestial.....secondly it took one Celestial (Exitar) to slap it away and destroy it basicaly.

Thirdly, RKt is not celestial level -_-

BuzzKiller
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.