song name

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

#1avalon_fan
i made a song on the keyboard, and i need a kind of original name for it, like in french or something. it is kinda sad and haunting, so i would appreciate it if you made it somewhat related to those. a big thanx ahead of time big grin eek! big grin

jaden101
le coeur de la mer

hahaha

jaden101
or you could go with what i always say when i write a song

chanson foutue de merde

#1avalon_fan
hehe what do they mean? or did you make them up? cuz they're pretty good!

Bardock42
Originally posted by #1avalon_fan
hehe what do they mean? or did you make them up? cuz they're pretty good!

Take my advice ( I don't usually give it away)...don't take them

#1avalon_fan
what do they mean ::looks suspiciously at jaden101:: i looked up the chanson foutue de merde one and its the screwed up song of (something i don't know what it is) and the other is the heart of the sea

Bardock42
Originally posted by #1avalon_fan
what do they mean ::looks suspiciously at jaden101:: i looked up the chanson foutue de merde one and its the screwed up song of (something i don't know what it is) and the other is the heart of the sea

Did you watch Titanic?

jaden101
this is what you get when you put "****ing crap song" into babel fish

and the other is, as Bardock says, a particularly cheesy line from titanic meaning "heart of the ocean" even though it actually translates as "heart of the sea"

Ya Krunk'd Floo
'shit'.

Merde means 'shit'.

Actually, I'm lying...merde means 'pig-f*cker'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.