I really need some advice or ideas casn anyone help me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Prophecy
Ok I have this new Superhero and he's an angel. Now I know this doesn't sond like a big idea now but I want him to be in the real world with real things happening. Therefore, I ould like him to fit as an angel somewhere in the Bible. YOu know like to fit in with Jesus Genesis, the Old and New Testements.
I really don't want people to think I'm criticizing there religion by have an angel flying around as a Superheroe

Informayion on My Character:
Name: Qezel: The Ultimate Angel
Level: Highest ranking warrior
Origin: unknown but it's oing to be huge a little hint is his origin hold within The Prophecy and smile that he starts off as a orphan teen who does not know of his purpose and his dark and mysterious pass. Qezel's power however is not equalvilent to GOD, but is above the level of Lucifer. A

Aliies
Interesting, you want to do this as an RPG or story...
This is the Artwork thread where we come to post any and all doodles we may have done, in that guise, are you wanting for someone to draw you a picture or are in the process of doing so yourself?
Forgive me if I sound nosy, but I wasn't entirely sure what you wanted done with this information...

-Aliies

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by The Prophecy
Ok I have this new Superhero and he's an angel. Now I know this doesn't sond like a big idea now but I want him to be in the real world with real things happening. Therefore, I ould like him to fit as an angel somewhere in the Bible. YOu know like to fit in with Jesus Genesis, the Old and New Testements.
I really don't want people to think I'm criticizing there religion by have an angel flying around as a Superheroe

Informayion on My Character:
Name: Qezel: The Ultimate Angel
Level: Highest ranking warrior
Origin: unknown but it's oing to be huge a little hint is his origin hold within The Prophecy and smile that he starts off as a orphan teen who does not know of his purpose and his dark and mysterious pass. Qezel's power however is not equalvilent to GOD, but is above the level of Lucifer. A

Main flaw I see: Micheal = Highest ranking warrier.

justjakk
i have only one thing to say about all of this...

i like pudding

The Prophecy
PLEASE SEE MY NEW THREAD IN THE COMIC BOOKS FORUM:Qezel The Ultimate Angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.