the pawnshop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aureck Pon
it is a place where you can call peple out and have yo mama fights and enter debate terniments and become... the PAWNMASTER. I will decide the winner of each debate or arguement. if you lose everyone gets to make fun of you and burn you to the ground with rude comments. this is the only place i will not pawn trolls at because it is funny to watch them pawn everyone else in debates. there will also be smiley wars wich i shall describe later. enjoy

§P0oONY
Shush no expression

CherryPop

NINJ4_BL4D3

Aureck Pon
what exactly did you mean by that?

Ladyluck
Who are you? huh

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Who are you? huh

Aureck Pon
i am a guy who likes bananas and star wars. but seriously im a person who has never been to this forum. i am usually at the RPGs. but i was gettin kinda board so i decided to see some people argue hopefully. and is there an echo in here. everyone keeps on quoting.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Aureck Pon
i am a guy who likes bananas and star wars. but seriously im a person who has never been to this forum. i am usually at the RPGs. but i was gettin kinda board so i decided to see some people argue hopefully. and is there an echo in here. everyone keeps on quoting. hmm

*thumbs down*

NEXT!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
hmm

*thumbs down*

NEXT!

Aureck Pon
Hey there hows it going you came here often, SCREW YOU!!!

Aureck Pon
you guys are assholes

§P0oONY

Did you mean...

"Hey there, How's it going? You come here often? Screw you."?

Morning_Glory
it is a place where you can call peple out and have yo mama fights and enter debate terniments and become... the PAWNMASTER. I will decide the winner of each debate or arguement. if you lose everyone gets to make fun of you and burn you to the ground with rude comments. this is the only place i will not pawn trolls at because it is funny to watch them pawn everyone else in debates. there will also be smiley wars wich i shall describe later. enjoy thought you were actually going to talk about your local pawnshop no expression ... theres a lot of good junk at my pawnshop eat

Aureck Pon
excuse the last post. i should have not let my emotions get the better of me. I am a jedi in training and my master often warns me that my anger will lead me to the dark side.

Morning_Glory
yes but your still an ******* and ya mamas so fat she jumped in the air and got stuck. crytissue what did I ever do to you

Jack of Blades
You have been...screwed

Ladyluck
you guys are assholes

Woah, settle down. ermm

stick out tongue

§P0oONY
excuse the last post. i should have not let my emotions get the better of me. I am a jedi in training and my master often warns me that my anger will lead me to the dark side.

Looks like someone needs to get off the drugs... AKA. you.

Aureck Pon
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
crytissue what did I ever do to you
nothing i was talking to the other guy.
and sorry about that outburst i am not always great at controling myself. there are just a few things that trigger me to get angry but i cant always stop myself.sorry... embarrasment

~Da Rev~
Hey there hows it going you came here often, SCREW YOU!!! Originally posted by Aureck Pon
you guys are assholes cry

Morning_Glory
nothing i was talking to the other guy.
and sorry about that outburst i am not always great at controling myself. there are just a few things that trigger me to get angry but i cant always stop myself.sorry... embarrasment how attractive eat...msldkfjsdl

Aureck Pon
was that a serious commentshocking

Aureck Pon
cry
can we drop that topic please

Morning_Glory
was that a serious commentshocking congrats

Morning_Glory
cry you're cute embarrasment...embarrasmentembarrasmentembarrasment

Aureck Pon
HEY.... i mean uh you I what sweat

Morning_Glory
HEY.... i mean uh you I what sweat
licking... stop babling hug

Aureck Pon
i gotta go to the jedi temple...

Morning_Glory
confused

~Da Rev~
can we drop that topic please huh? What the f**k?

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
you're cute embarrasment...embarrasmentembarrasmentembarrasment embarrasment

Aureck Pon
the star wars role-playing forum. but i am back now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.