Battle of the BIG Guys!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
On Team #1, we have four BIG, MEAN, TOUGH, characters!!! We have......

1. The Juggernaut (Classic version)
2. The Abomination
3. Sasquatch
4. Pitt

On Team #2, we have four more BIG, MEAN, TOUGH, characters....they are......

1. Doomsday (DOS VERSION)
2. Solomon Grundy
3. Wendigo
4. The Rhino

The fight takes place in a huge junkyard that's beside a deserted, massive construction site....all characters are at their peak, and at their strongest. The fight is to the death, and it's KILL OR BE KILLED!!!

Deathstroke
I'm kinda leaning towards team #2 even though they have Rhino. Peak Solomon Grundy rocks Superman like he's nothin, and we all know that Doomsday can throw down with pretty much anyone. Classic Juggernaut is pretty tough to put down though.

King_Mungi
Ummm...most of those people you mentioned are immortal and can't kill. So neither teams really wins.

Skeets
Stalemate.

Tassadar
Eternal battle, because half or more of them simply cannot die.

badabing
What! No Hulk?!? mad

stick out tongue

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by badabing
What! No Hulk?!? mad

Nope no not this time.....because in my opinion, Hulk would be too much of an advantage for either team....because in case you haven't heard..................HULK IS STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!!! stick out tongue

And besides, I wanted to have a little fun with some other, powerful characters that aren't used all that much on these threads....like Wendigo, Pitt, and Abomination.

stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Doomsday (DOS VERSION), Solomon Grundy, Wendigo, Sasquatch (if Tanaraq induced) are immortal. Juggernaut can take any punishment both teams can give out, they won't be killing him either

badabing
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Nope not this time.....because in my opinion, Hulk would be too much of an advantage for either team....because in case you haven't heard..................HULK IS STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!!!

And besides, I wanted to have a little fun with some other, powerful characters that aren't used all that much on these threads....like Wendigo, Pitt, and Abomination.

How dare you sir. I take extreme umbrage to the absence of Hulk.cursing Actually, this is a good thread. cool I am still trying to think of a winner.

Accel
How dare you sir. I take extreme umbrage to the absence of Hulk.cursing
I know. Blasphemers. disgust
Actually, this is a good thread. cool I am still trying to think of a winner.
You'll be thinking for quite a while. Neither side can win in a fight to the death.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Accel
I know. Blasphemers. disgust

You'll be thinking for quite a while. Neither side can win in a fight to the death.

evil face MUUHH-HA-HA-HA....Maybe I should've thrown in a few other "immortals" too like The Crow, Jason Voorhees, Wolverine, Hercules, MadCap, Ghost Rider, Duncan McCloud from Highlander, Michael Myers, etc.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.