I want a Goat!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nazgulinthedark
So I was at the county fair the other night, and besides all the awesome rides and stuff, they had all these cattle and other animal etc. exhibit type things. (You know, where the farmers bring their cows so they can show them off to all the other farmers) So I petted a couple of cows and ponies and looked at some prize-winning chickens, when I came upon THE GOATS!
And when I walked up to the gate the pet them they all started trying to climb up over the fence so they could get petted by me! And then they started trying to eat my shirt, but anyway.
Yes! The goats love me! I'm like a friggin' goat whisperer. So I want a goat, because they are like the coolest animals ever, and they naturally like me. So I want one.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
So I was at the county fair the other night, and besides all the awesome rides and stuff, they had all these cattle and other animal etc. exhibit type things. (You know, where the farmers bring their cows so they can show them off to all the other farmers) So I petted a couple of cows and ponies and looked at some prize-winning chickens, when I came upon THE GOATS!
And when I walked up to the gate the pet them they all started trying to climb up over the fence so they could get petted by me! And then they started trying to eat my shirt, but anyway.
Yes! The goats love me! I'm like a friggin' goat whisperer. So I want a goat, because they are like the coolest animals ever, and they naturally like me. So I want one. Purple Monkey Dishwasher crazy

Soleran
Yeah get a mini one, they are kinda cool, kinda, ok not really but have fun!smile

Morning_Glory
Yes! The goats love me! I'm like a friggin' goat whisperer. So I want a goat, because they are like the coolest animals ever, and they naturally like me. So I want one. yea all the farmers sell off their prize winning cows and chickens to be slaughtered... and eaten cry

Devalion
eek! Wow! Have you got a big garden to put it in, if you got one?

Bardock42
Bestality?

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
yea all the farmers sell off their prize winning cows and chickens to be slaughtered... and eaten cry

That's what cows and chickens are for ermm

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by Bardock42
Bestality?

Goat?

Morning_Glory
That's what cows and chickens are for ermm cry

Nazgulinthedark
cry

Just try not to think about it when you eat. erm

Morning_Glory
Just try not to think about it when you eat. erm I don't eat meat/ dead animals no expression... gack!

Nazgulinthedark
I don't eat meat/ dead animals no expression... gack!

Meat good. no expression Moo.

Lyna303
i don't think ive ever eaten goat...mutton lamb etc... but i like to eat steak....

Soleran
Mutton thumb down

Morning_Glory
Meat good. no expression Moo.

cherry fruit, veggies good. *silence, no moo, my food is quiet* no expression

Nazgulinthedark
cherry fruit, veggies good. *silence, no moo, my food is quiet* no expression

fruit, veggie, good, yes.
meat, yum yum, good, yes.

Devalion
Originally posted by Soleran
Mutton thumb down

Dressed as goat?

SelphieT
Yes! The goats love me! I'm like a friggin' goat whisperer. So I want a goat, because they are like the coolest animals ever, and they naturally like me. So I want one.

psh, don't be silly, you just want a goat cause of Scythe big grin

Scythe
Nazzy, you can pet me all you want.

Nazgulinthedark
petpet I'm a goat whisperer

silver_tears
I wanna monkey happy

Nazgulinthedark
That's like saying you want Bush ermm

silver_tears
I'm confused now happy

Scythe
I think you have yourself confused with me, but another fellow goat whisperer would be great. We're comrades now!

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by Scythe
I think you have yourself confused with me, but another fellow goat whisperer would be great. We're comrades now!

woot

Scythe
Nazzy can have one of my goats, I have about thirty, but you can't have Baphy!

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by Scythe
Nazzy can have one of my goats, I have about thirty, but you can't have Baphy!

eek! REALLY?
hug Thankies, Scythe.

Scythe
Yay goats! A baby goat's technical name is a kid! Mother goats often eat their own placenta after giving birth for much needed nutrients.

Lumanix
Tehehehehe.

SeptemberRain
I want a goat that can vote while wearing a coat. he could live in a boat which circles in a moat

K.Diddy
yea all the farmers sell off their prize winning cows and chickens to be slaughtered... and eaten cry

beer Your making me hungry

Punkyhermy
I had a goat dedicated to me by my dearest grandad when I was a kid. smile happy He owned and lived on a farm so I got to pick out the goat that was mine. stick out tongue big grin

lol.

Naz
You lucky. cry

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Naz
You lucky. cry

aaww...

*hugs Nazzy*

Its a lovely place that was his home. Its like...living history really...and many goats and cows and horses and chickens too. stick out tongue big grin

*sigh*

I miss my grandad. He was a beautiful person.

Scythe
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
aaww...

*hugs Nazzy*

Its a lovely place that was his home. Its like...living history really...and many goats and cows and horses and chickens too. stick out tongue big grin

*sigh*

I miss my grandad. He was a beautiful person.

C00l!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.