Is Anyone Else Hurt that SR didn't gross $500,000

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman41082
Man........ people don't get it. They make fun of Superman for being cheesy and boring because Superman can't be hurt by regular people, but they don't get that the character is about so much more than that. I'm worried that someday WB will drop Superman movies all together. Is anyone else hurt that other people don't get it????

NoFate007
Superman won't be dropped 100%. No chance. However, they might not want to fund a sequel.

redcaped
Man...Who cares about money. Got to bring sup up no matter what!

Dr. Zaius
Originally posted by redcaped
Man...Who cares about money. Got to bring sup up no matter what!

The guys that bankroled the movie care.

redcaped
They should also care I love S and probably other fans and I'm willing to help any way possible.

roughrider
Warner Bros. won't stop making movies. Even if they dropped the rights, someone else would pick them up.

pr1983
Originally posted by superman41082
Man........ people don't get it. They make fun of Superman for being cheesy and boring because Superman can't be hurt by regular people, but they don't get that the character is about so much more than that. I'm worried that someday WB will drop Superman movies all together. Is anyone else hurt that other people don't get it????

Superman did make $500,000...

I assume you meant $500,000,000?

If it was good enough, it would have...

brainchild81
ditto

smiley8
WB can never drop the rights to Superman. Don't they own half of DC or something like that? Thats why all DC films are by WB.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by superman41082

You are also forgetting DVD sales, which will definitley eclpise the box office sales.

3 reasons.

1. DVD cost more than a movie ticket
2. People who saw it and didn't see it will be buying it
3. Even if some nerds we're disapointed, they will still buy it for collectors value.

Validus
Originally posted by pr1983
Superman did make $500,000...

I assume you meant $500,000,000?

If it was good enough, it would have...
Meh

Titanic made $600,000,000 domestic and that movie sure as hell isn't that good. stick out tongue

brainchild81
laughing Was better than Supes Returns though.

chase el
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing Was better than Supes Returns though.

no it wasnt... what a stupid comment. you should be kicked off all the boards... i dont even know if they have a titanic board for you.

brainchild81
You're flaming because my opinion is different than yours. Grow up fanboy. If you can't deal w/other opinions then maybe you should leave the boards

pr1983
Originally posted by Validus
Meh

Titanic made $600,000,000 domestic and that movie sure as hell isn't that good. stick out tongue

I hate Titanic... and that bloody song...

xmarksthespot
You know you secretly love the song pr...

pr1983
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
You know you secretly love the song pr...

About as much as i love Wolverine...

xmarksthespot
About as much as i love Wolverine... See I knew it! I knew it! stick out tongue

pr1983
See I knew it! I knew it! stick out tongue

laughing

nice siggy btw... the flash and zoom arc was awesome...

Mainstream
I hate Titanic... and that bloody song...

I liked when the boat sanked myself.

pr1983
Originally posted by Mainstream
I liked when the boat sanked myself.

Yeah, that was the best part...

xmarksthespot
laughing

nice siggy btw... the flash and zoom arc was awesome... Zoom floats my boat... and one day, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but definitely by Friday.. I will become him...

pr1983
Zoom floats my boat... and one day, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but definitely by Friday.. I will become him...

then i'll marry some hot korean news reporter, tap her and the speedforce (stick out tongue), and then stop your evil deeds... wink

brainchild81
Originally posted by Mainstream
I liked when the boat sanked myself. I loved that part. @ least Titanic had a payoff in the end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.